Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Is What I Worship! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What I Worship! (1806 Views)

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic / Why Should I Worship A God That Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
I worship truth. I worship reality. The best symbol of reality is Satan. In order to be true to my beliefs, I must seek out the truth, to know. In Satanism, the self is God. Out of the self comes ones own experience of life. This experience of life is sacred. A Satanist does not pollute this life with skewed perceptions of reality. To have a skewed perspective on reality is, for a Satanist, to worship a falsehood. Satan is the worshipping of truth and reality, and the abolishing of falsehood, deceit and lies. The Third Satanic Statement does not lack clarity:

It is written:

“Satanists are pragmatists, who do their best to see the world around them in as unclouded manner as possible; we call that "undefiled wisdom." Then we use this understanding to make the best from life for ourselves as well as those whom we cherish.”-"The Satanic Scriptures"

Earthly success and happiness are foiled by lies: The more you worship truth, the more it is that truth itself makes you happy. The rosary beads of a Satanist are the gems of truth that shine through the dark glass through which we try to understand the world. The only black light to illuminate our way is the path of Enlightenment, of Lucifer, Crown Prince of Hell.
To be strong is to take truth seriously: If you doubt everything you are told, then you are compelled to search for truth rather than condemned to accept misinformation and confusion. To avoid confusion, you must question everything!

I take my beliefs seriously. As a result, I am stubborn about what I believe. I require reasons for things, I want deep understanding of how something can be true. Without those, I am reluctant. The more intellectually slack a person is, the easier it is to convince them of something.

Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2009
who cares for the shameless loser!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yes i do,i care for the proud winner,nothing would make me to care about the Shameless Loser. . ."Eye roll"- grin grin. please maykelly let's be honest 'tell me if really you worship"Truth & Reality"-which is the best symbol of Satan!,-like in christianity?
Re: This Is What I Worship! by mamagee6(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
You're so weird. sad
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Kunbee: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
^^^so true
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2009
. . ."This is what i worship,"-Fullstop!

@ Mama-gee & Kumbee
You both are supporting each other shocked ,why do you feel im so weird. .,though i never think there's anything weird on me,curiously need some remarkable reason's that's make's me to be weird?.
Re: This Is What I Worship! by muhsin(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2009
Speechless. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

. . ."This BELOW is what i worship,"-Fullstop!

[i[/i]

Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
Satanism is a philosophy of the world that is so frequently misinterpreted, sometimes out of neglect of understanding and other times blatantly out of hate. Many individuals feel that Satanism equals to the worship of Satan as a deity. For most people, this is not the case. While there are theological Satanists, frequently those who consider themselves "Satanists" follow the LaVeyan Satanism belief system. I feel that the most misconceptions of Satanism and likewise Satanist come from the religious and political realms. To be quite honest, Satanism in its purest form is fairly peaceful (at least, more so than religions such as Christianity and Islam) and I would compare it most to Asian philosophical religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Throughout this lense I would like to inform my readers about the history of Satanism, Satanic symbols, and the general belief system of Satanists.
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
Insanity
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
Im "Ogaga Onowighose",im a Satanist,peherp's this what you didn't know.I was born and raised Christian but the very reason I sought out satanism is partially because of disillusionment with Christianity after i study and read the"Holy Bible" and it came to my deepest understanding i was just wasting my time on an "Imaginary" entity(God), and partially because I try to keep an open mind, especially with belief systems. I have experimented with almost every religion I could get learn about, including Christianity, Islam, Theistic Satanism, Hinduism, Scientology, neopaganism, and just non religious spirituality. Eventually I came across the "Church of Satan" CoS and the Satanic Bible. There were parts of it that I've always believed, just thought it was 'unacceptable' which was largely due to the influence of Christianity. But now I am happy with my new path.
  The "Left hand path"-give you free will to your Life,we walking in the left hand side are very proud and have self confidence for whom we are,i as a traditional satanist i need no Church or a superficial God in my Life.By socialogical standards, yes Satanists are evil, because we strive to throw off the traditional moral and religious bindings which put down a man's ego, and effectively stops his personal growth. Man by nature will fear the unknown, and that is arguetively (sp?) the baseline of all religions. A means to explain that which is not known.

Satanists cast down the dogmas of these religions and spit in the face of the gods whom are worshipped as we strive to further knowledge as a whole. Man fears what he knows not because of the need to explain everything. We however do not hold those same dogmas as LHP followers do, and intend to explore and discover all that we may. By not following the herd, we are in fact the enemy.
Being the enemy, all who do not understand or wish to chastize us as evil because we wish to change things, to look into the darkness of the human consciousness and draw out the unknown and unexplained.

By the herd's standards we are evil, we act on our WILL, we do not bow to some long dead and rotting god. We do not allow ourselves suppressed, and if that is how they define evil, so be it. . .I wear the branding with pride.
Now, I don't believe in using religion as a crutch, but I have an extremely low self-esteem, and now that I've found Satan I've felt so much more alive, I've finally felt worth for once in my life! I finally feel strong, I feel very empowered, for the first time in my life. I feel like I can accomplish anything now, and the only person I'll thank is ME! I can finally live a happy life, and not have to worry about being "good" or "bad" (good and evil are really just opinions anyway), going to "heaven" or "hell"; those places simply don't exist ^_^

This is once again, my interpretation, Feel free to comment or ask questions

Bellow is my page on myspace:

http://www.Myspace.com/Ogaga4Luv007

Hail Satan,Hail Thyself!'sincerely-"Ogaga S.O.S"
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2009
Thanx.
But why do you choose the left? Is it written somewhere that the left is the opposite all things religious? And why do you insert quotes after answering the question in the quote and not before?
And you cast spells and make charms right? Why would you do that if you do not follow any diety? You'd have to be expecting a diety to assist you before casting a spell, not so?
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Ogaga Onowighose, I advise you to upload more pics from Michael jackson thriller? grin and put in your satanic site grin

Re: This Is What I Worship! by muhsin(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
May kelly:

@Ogaga Onowighose, I advise you to upload more pics from Michael jackson thriller? grin and put in your satanic site grin

grin
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

. . ."This BELOW is what i worship,"-Fullstop!

[.[/i]

Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2009
Maykelly i now know you. . . shocked grin so you're a proud S.O.S!
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. Isaiah 48:22

There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked. Isaiah 57:21
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
May kelly:

ROFLMAO i RESERVE MY COMMENT
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
hehehehe. . . . grin grin[b](wicked laugh)[/b]
Re: This Is What I Worship! by dexmond: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2009
Revelations 12:3-11

3And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads seven diadems. 4And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child. 5And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne. 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels [going forth] to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels; 8And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.

The devil is a loser. He is fighting a lost battle! Support the winning team my dear- JESUS’ TEAM.
The devil promised his followers HELL cry
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2009
I have offered arguments for the impossibility, and thus the non- existence, of the Christian God Yahweh. No reasonable and freethinking individual can accept the existence of a being whose nature is so contradictory as that of Yahweh, the "perfect" creator of our imperfect universe. The existence of Yahweh is as impossible as the existence of cubic spheres or invisible pink unicorns.

Should any Christian who reads this persist in defending these impossibilities through means of "divine transcendence" and "faith," and should any Christian continue to call me an atheist fool, I will be forced to invoke the wrath of the Invisible Pink Unicorn:

"You are a fool for denying the existence of the OGAGA. You have rejected true faith and have relied on your feeble powers of human reason and thus arrogantly denied the existence of Her Divine Transcendence, and so are you condemned."If such arguments are good enough for Yahweh, they are good enough for Her Invisible Pinkness.As for me and my house, we shall choose Trth  and reality kiss
Re: This Is What I Worship! by dexmond: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2009
Does satan exist?
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2009
Im satan,peherps this is what you didn't know. . .so many believe Satan is not a real entity. We are the world changers and i think you already have the answer within your mind.  cool
Re: This Is What I Worship! by dexmond: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
That was the outcome of the luciferic meeting held sometimes in the 80s in the space. "Make the world believe that we don't exist and do the harm". Satan and his minions are afraid of Jesus of Nazareth. At the day of judgement, that old serpent that has tormented the world will be chained and cast into everlasting darkness. At the next coven meeting of the C.O.S. ask the covern leader about this and see his/her response.
Re: This Is What I Worship! by zmurda(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
dexmond:

That was the outcome of the luciferic meeting held sometimes in the 80s in the space. "Make the world believe that we don't exist and do the harm". Satan and his minions are afraid of Jesus of Nazareth. At the day of judgement, that old serpent that has tormented the world will be chained and cast into everlasting darkness. At the next coven meeting of the C.O.S. ask the covern leader about this and see his/her response.

C'mmon dude. That's some mindless fairy tale spun by some twats who want to have you in perpetual bondage. Give me some solid proofs bro and I'll believe.

Sounds like something Helen Ukpabio would concot!
Re: This Is What I Worship! by dexmond: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
One cannot use matter to prove the essence of a spiritual entity. But what I said above remains a fact!
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Im satan,peherps this is what you didn't know. . .so many believe Satan is not a real entity. We are the world changers and i think you already have the answer within your mind. cool
shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
. . sane men and women don't believe in God. That was all, that was flat.You can't say it from the pulpit, because the congregation'd run you out of town, but it's the truth. God isn't about reason; God is about faith and belief. God says, "Sure take away the safety net. And when that's gone, take away the tightrope, too.

Christianity has been giving humanity a hand job for thousands of years. Why do you think they say, "Jesus coming soon".?  sad

Re: This Is What I Worship! by kolaxy(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2009
Satanism=Truth? Impossible, Jesus is the only Truth

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me-John 14:6

Satan is also called the "father" of all lies. Why? Because from the
beginning he was a liar!

Jesus put it best(to the pharisees):

"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it." John 8:44

Jesus loves you, wink
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I"You are a fool for denying the existence of the OGAGA. You have rejected true faith and have relied on your feeble powers of human reason and thus arrogantly denied the existence of Her Divine Transcendence, and so are you condemned."If such arguments are good enough for Yahweh, they are good enough for Her Invisible Pinkness.As for me and my house, we shall choose Trth and reality kiss

Woe unto them that[b] call evil good, and good evil[/b]; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2009
Please Woman shot your trash up. . .You feel i didn't toke notice how you're pure EVIL?. . .huh?? .Reasons you have always claim to be good but forgot how to Love your neighbour's as yourself,how to make peace with your enemies and how to Bless instead ,you have never FAIL to CAUSE people WOE WOE WOE WOE and WOW all the time , Can your character proofs you're Good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheist's Riddle: 30+ Skeptics Attempt To Solve It / Discussing Deepsights Concerns With Christianity:Part One: Problem of Evil / Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.