Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? (4449 Views)

Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. / The Xtian 3 Headed God Is Pathetically Weak / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Obadiah77(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by adanduka: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who said you should

2 Likes

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Obadiah77(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
adanduka:
Who said you should

Chrsitians in my street undecided
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by basilico: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Qur'an says that Jesus was not crucified but Allah the 'best deceiver' made it appear to those gathered that it was Jesus.

Do you not know your Quran you Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by kay1one2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Like you have anything to offer!

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rich4god(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

Did they put a knife to your head when they were telling you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by adanduka: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

Christians? Must be new-breed.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by cyril10(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sorry for you, the state you are right now is very dangerous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Obadiah77(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Did they put a knife to your head when they were telling you...

yes undecided
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Obadiah77(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
basilico:
The Qur'an says that Jesus was not crucified but Allah the 'best deceiver' made it appear to those gathered that it was Jesus.

every non xtian is automatocally a moislim?

2 Likes

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by tartar9(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
basilico:

who said she's Muslim xtianity is nothing but paganism in its worst and most pathetic form
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Anas09: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
No u can't worship a three headed god, but u can worship allah with three daughters right? Who is Al-alat, Al-Uzzah and Al-manat? Answer urself that. Idol worshipping muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mumumugu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Woship any God....
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lolzzzz... their is no way the jews identified the diety yhwh to av a son or to be three headed tho the yahweh concept is a borrowed concept from el the canaanite supreme god in the canaanite pentheon who remarkably had 70 son.. including yhwh according to some hypothesis..(isreal was a canaanite civilization)

anyway wikipedia encyclopedia is a good place to start

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

copy the whole el link and paste on ur browser smiley
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Anas09:
No u can't worship a three headed god,

but you as a person worship a 3headed god, who allegedly left the control of the entire universe to come and die for a sin of his creation in the planet earth?? smh

but u can worship allah with three daughters right? Who is Al-alat, Al-Uzzah and Al-manat?

Surah Al-Ikhlas, Verse 1:
SAY: "He is the One God
"God the Eternal, the Uncaused Cause of All Being. "He begets not, and neither is He begotten; "and there is nothing that could be compared with Him.

[s] Answer urself that. Idol worshipping muslims. [/s]
christians are the idol worshipers.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
tartar9:
who said she's Muslim xtianity is nothing but paganism in its worst and most pathetic form
What else do you gain from your useless Islam apart from a useless heaven filled with big breast women meant to satisfy your sexual perversion.
Islam is a very useless religion to any sane Human being.

3 Likes

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Obadiah77:
undecided
You are a fool..yes you angry
Where did u get dat theory from?? undecided
And who is asking you to serve him??
Keep swimming in ur ignorance.angry

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

What else do you gain from your useless Islam apart from a useless heaven filled with big breast women meant to satisfy your sexual perversion.

And what do you gain from xtianity after believing that a 3headed god died for your alleged sin and at the end of the day only for 144000 will make heaven which you are not even sure you will ne among...smh

Are you pained or what
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by TheTraveller(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Anas09:
No u can't worship a three headed god, but u can worship allah with three daughters right? Who is Al-alat, Al-Uzzah and Al-manat? Answer urself that. Idol worshipping muslims.
What you talking about? Allah swt has no daughters.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by TheTraveller(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

I hate people like you. You need to learn to respect other people's religions.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

And what do you gain from xtianity after believing that a 3headed god died for your alleged sin and at the end of the day only for 144000 will make heaven which you are not even sure you will ne among...smh

Are you pained or what
Who told you that 144000 will make heaven? That is not what is in my bible said. Anyway you own religion is so pathetic that only one sect out of the whole sects in Islam will make heaven.
Meanwhile what kind of Allah reward people for killing a Jew or a Christian. Allah is a moon god who is responsible for all the terrorist activity in the whole wide world to the intent that some silly fools will be drinking alchole and having sex with some 72 virgins.
Thinks bro Islam is nothing but a justification of sexual perversion.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
TheTraveller:

I hate people like you. You need to learn to respect other people's religions.
You can hate me all you want because you are a Muslim who did not see the id.iot who had the audacity to call Christians pegan worshippers.
Get the hell out of my face you stinking hijab wearing oppressed Islamic slave.

2 Likes

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

Who told you that 144000 will make heaven? That is not what is in my bible said. Anyway you own religion is so pathetic that only one sect out of the whole sects in Islam will make heaven.
Meanwhile what kind of Allah reward people for killing a Jew or a Christian. Allah is a moon god who is responsible for all the terrorist activity in the whole wide world to the intent that some silly fools will be drinking alchole and having sex with some 72 virgins.

You sound pained bro smiley

I'll implore you to calm down, I will like to help.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

You sound pained bro smiley

I'll implore you to calm down, I will like to help.
Help yourself first by delivering yourself from the deception of a blood thirsty Arab man who sees nothing wrong with flowering a little innocent Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

Help yourself first by delivering yourself from the deception of a blood thirsty Arab man who sees nothing wrong with flowering a little innocent Aisha.

okay. have a nice day
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

okay. have a nice day
thank you. Time for your afternoon prayer
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by TheTraveller(f): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

You can hate me all you want because you are a Muslim who did not see the id.iot who had the audacity to call Christians pegan worshippers.
so you're going to stoop to their level? You are not worth my time...
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheTraveller:

so you're going to stoop to their level? You are not worth my time...
look at you. Get the mess out.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

better than being castrated and blowing a trumpet for eternity

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

you are all PAGANS even worse! pagans still believe in a one supreme being with their multiple deities you believe in three useless things.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
better than being castrated and blowing a trumpet for eternity

grin grin
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

your bible clearly states only 144000 of his choosen people will make heaven,you will all rot in Hell with that false apostle,that demon of satan,deceiver pooaul the founder of your false faith.the orthodox sect of Islam is the ahl as-sunnah wa l-jamāʻah largest of all religious denominations of any religion in the world and Alhamdulillah they make up more than 90% of Muslims worldwide.the rest of what you emitted are nonsense as usual simply the usual straw-man argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Techniques You Can Apply To Avoid Sleeping In The Church / The Fear Of A 'god' Is The Beginning Of Stupidity / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.