Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons (36697 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by nwabukodynasty(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
dem for allow d maga to delete himself, we dy find way to reduce our population

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
biggy26:
Your name has said it all....

Its not my name.. Its a Moniker..

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxttt.......... angry

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Timbuktu14(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:
We know it was not Hacked.. Nobody ever believed it was hacked.

We all know that TeeBillz is a Biitchass Puss-y Nigga who is mad at his successful Singer wife cos she is making more money than he can ever imagine and believes he is entitled to a large cut of her dough just because he "Managed" her career at some point before marriage.

The Fool was making all those rants just to distract the Public from the fact that he has no Job and has been beating Tiwa Savage like a drum because she kicked him out as her manager, signed for Mavin and has replaced D'banj as Don jazzy's Prime Star. He thinks we don't know he is an abusive husband. grin grin

Anybody who knows that cuunt should tell him that no serious suicide person jumps from Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, that is like jumping unto Mouka Foam mattress. Next time he should go to Third Mainland bridge and jump and don't tweet about it..

The only sad part of this whole drama is that the fool did not do us all a favor and jump.. angry angry

P.Square and Banky.W are eternal Bastards for not pushing him over.. angry

Wicked comment! grin grin
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by guywitzerogal(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
All of u shoutin celebrity stunts and dorotiwa a.k.a cheerful giver, I pray u all end up like coward teebliz dat can't commit simply jump suicide.....
OPEN LETTER TO BANKY AND PETER.
any day una hold dat guy from jumpin I pray dat bridge breaks and take u all
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by stainlex(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:

We all know that TeeBillz is a Biitchass Puss-y Nigga who is mad at his successful Singer wife cos she is making more money than he can ever imagine and believes he is entitled to a large cut of her dough just because he "Managed" her career at some point before marriage.

The Fool was making all those rants just to distract the Public from the fact that he has no Job and has been beating Tiwa Savage like a drum because she kicked him out as her manager, signed for Mavin and has replaced D'banj as Don jazzy's Prime Star. He thinks we don't know he is an abusive husband. grin grin

Anybody who knows that cuunt should tell him that no serious suicide person jumps from Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, that is like jumping unto Mouka Foam mattress. Next time he should go to Third Mainland bridge and jump and don't tweet about it..

The only sad part of this whole drama is that the fool did not do us all a favor and jump.. angry angry

You are blessed!
I don't know why the mugu didn't jump. The world woulda been short of one didinrin!
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Ok!!!

Share the credit alert too...
ediku208:
Thank God .....I be first to Comment!!!!!//
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by optional1(f): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
slytubadth:
hmmm, honesty! i like people who are honest.. so, am ganna tell you this.. you gat me. miz optional1

Thanks dear appreciate alot.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by SURElee(f): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Hack ko, hack ni! Woke up to IG rants at 7am and some pple still believe its hacking when the insane dude wanted to skiibii abi? Why he no skibii sef? Who e epp?
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
ndcide:

This is too much na.. Show some empathy. Don't think you are immune to such.

Besides, I thought you have repented.

I am not immune to depression.. Hells, I have been there severally.. But this teebillz Nigga was not depressed, he was just plain Malicious and all he did yesterday was a conscious P.R Stunt to destroy his wife's budding career.

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Brownzola(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
I didn't concur. his account was hacked my unknown gunmen. ;DI didn't concur. his account was hacked my unknown gunmen.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Smoj(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:

bro, u go wicked for real life ooo
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by yinkuse: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Well, I dont see Teebillz as a weak man rather i see him as a strong and courageous man. Many would have killed their wives instaed of speaking out. I raed a story of a man about two days ago that killed his wife and four kids all just because he had a dispute with his wife.

What i dont like about the whole issue is the aspect of talking ones life. That is too bad.

I pray God will heal their marriage.
andyanders:

Well said my sister. It is only a weak man that would go that far doing what TeeBiz has done. No matter what the woman did to him, why go that far on media and also why must a sane man wanna take his life because of a woman? If their relationship cannot work out, as a man, take a walk out of the relationship and be a man.

Marriage is not a Do or Die affair. If it cannot work out, take a walk and be yourself.

I think most of these guys are on weed when taking wife or relationship hence their predicament.

Tiwa can move on with her life and let the guy move on with his. If a relationship cannot work out, why not go your separate ways. After all, both of them were not born twins and even twins do kill themselves. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
For God's sake what is "An Hacker"?

It's A HACKER!

Jeez!

Anyways, that account was NOT hacked. A lot of ish don enter the toilet...

I wish them well... it's going to be a really tough period ahead for them

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Generalkorex(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Eke40seven:
The Apocryphal books had this to say about female musicians or performers:

Sirach 9: 4

RSVCE: Do not associate with a woman singer, lest you be caught in her intrigues.

WYC: Be thou not customable with a danceress [or with a leaperess, or (a) tumbler], neither hire thou her; lest peradventure thou perish in the speedy work of her.

And this was written over 2,500 years ago!
d boss

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by 0ubenji(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
OP...see..I beg u in d name of God..plz gimme d address of ur ause.. I juz ordered one cold orijin from konga..it needs be delivered to u today...
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Enyimbamercedes: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2016
which one is An Hacker again?
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by HaneefahRN(f): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Mttchew! . Werin consign me self, their cup of kunu.

Anyway waiting for Tiwa's side cos this TeeBillz sef dey vex someone. It's only Jamjam I pity before they allow their stupidity affect him.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by puntmaniac: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Madcow1
1st point: I wont wish you the same but will pray that you don't ever go through depression severe enough to frustrate u to to the extent of killing yourself...truth be told depression is a very bad state, not all who are depressed can fight off suicidal thoughts.

2nd point: I think tiwa is going thru (or went thru) post partum depression 2, which i guessed was not well managed by the couple.
Depression is real, Post partum depresion is real and can break a home.
#myonekobo
MadCow1:

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by enigma2007(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
guywitzerogal:
All of u shoutin celebrity stunts and dorotiwa a.k.a cheerful giver, I pray u all end up like coward teebliz dat can't commit simply jump suicide.....
OPEN LETTER TO BANKY AND PETER.
any day una hold dat guy from jumpin I pray dat bridge breaks and take u all

Haa! you harsh bros o!
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by 0ubenji(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:

Bros...always try to smoke original weed...the side effects of anythin contrary is real uncool..as in NOW

Do u knw..jumia now sell original weed?..u shud try dat nd stepup

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by macaranta(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Gidoka:
This the reason I don't bottle up issues Becos wen u eventually talk you talk like a kid.

Very true,when you do pour it out you erupt like a volcano gushing out thrash

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by iamtomi(f): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
dude is just a joker! why waste fuel and energy to drive down to the brige if he rili wanted to commit suicide....when he can easily get otapiapia (rat poison) less stressful nd easier death

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Gidoka(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
macaranta:

Very true,when you do pour it out you erupt like a volcano gushing out thrash

Nothing like speaking up as d matter dey hot.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:

Bros using my first acct to judge I join dis forum b4 u. So u av no choice nd no any option left then to support nd vote 4 meeeeeeeeeee.

D only option available 4 u bro.

Vote optional1 my dear brother.

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
ND NO REACTION YET FROM TIWA GABBAGE CAMP... HER SILENCE SHOULD ALSO BE A SUSPECT
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
"AN HACKER" , OP you go school at all
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Gidoka(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Iefosa:

Exactly!! You just say it as its happening, be open, speak your min about situation instantly, don't pretend everything is fine when really its not, that's not Manny, that's been childish.

that is dying in silence... not for me
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Tapout(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
DankemzI:
grin
TeeBillz married a Cheerful Giver a.k.a DoroPussy... It's a Yoruba way of life #adultery.
Come to think of it, why 2baba married from Akwa Ibom instead of..........

Quote me and suffer Heat stroke

u didn't just say that.... grin
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2016
puntmaniac:
Madcow1
1st point: I wont wish you the same but will pray that you don't ever go through depression severe enough to frustrate u to to the extent of killing yourself...truth be told depression is a very bad state, not all who are depressed can fight off suicidal thoughts.

2nd point: I think tiwa is going thru (or went thru) post partum depression 2, which i guessed was not well managed by the couple.
Depression is real, Post partum depresion is real and can break a home.
#myonekobo

Dude..

Cool down with the depression business. I have been there and actually went ahead with it. I was saved by the hair of my chinny chin chin. I am not insensitive to depressed people, but this Teebillz Nigga was not depressed. He was well in control of himself.

Secondly, how did you arrive at Tiwa suffering from Post Partum depression? A chick that has since lost the baby weight and has been performing at shows and just put out a hit single less than a week ago. I am really curious to know how you came to that conclusion.

You cooly ignored that fact that Teebillz is a womanizing adulterer that has been reported severally to beat and be abusive towards Tiwa.

So far, Tiwa is cool and calm headed.. The only lunatic so far is her vindictive attention seeking man-child of a husband.

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by andyanders: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
yinkuse:
Well, I dont see Teebillz as a weak man rather i see him as a strong and courageous man. Many would have killed their wives instaed of speaking out. I raed a story of a man about two days ago that killed his wife and four kids all just because he had a dispute with his wife.

What i dont like about the whole issue is the aspect of talking ones life. That is too bad.

Sure, you are right but too, at his age, he shouldn't start talking about how much you invested on your wife and would wanna take your life because the relationship wasn't working out.Killing her too, is just to say how weak that man is.Either way, a man who goes out to marry, must define the type of woman he wants to bring in as a wife. If you go to a beer parlor to pick a wife, be sure that that woman would wanna go back to a beer joint to get fun and if you think you would wanna stop her, that is a big mistake.

Remember that he met her as a performer and maybe brought her to success, at this point, he should not expect to turn her around and expect her to just be in his bedroom 24hrs. She is an adult and love party life and cannot do away with that no matter who is involved.

Tiwa is a street girl who loves fun and her career and Teebiz should understand that if the public loves what she is doing and want more of her, there is nothing the husband can do, unless the woman wanna back down and face her matrimonial home.

Both of them are street people and at this point, Teebiz cannot stop her. Let him too go to the street and star making money and hang in there rather than talking of taking his life or someone's life.

If he wants to die, let him kill himself and must answer for his stupidity when his creator wants an answer.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by andyanders: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
yinkuse:

[b]Sure, you are right but too, at his age, he shouldn't start talking about how much he invested on his wife and would wanna take his life because the relationship wasn't working out.Killing her too, is just to say how weak that man is.Either way, a man who goes out to marry, must define the type of woman he wants to bring in as a wife. If you go to a beer parlor to pick a wife, be sure that that woman would wanna go back to a beer joint to get fun and if you think you would wanna stop her, that is a big mistake.

Remember that he met her as a performer and maybe brought her to success, at this point, he should not expect to turn her around and expect her to just be in his bedroom 24hrs. She is an adult and love party life and cannot do away with that no matter who is involved.

Tiwa is a street girl who loves fun and her career and Teebiz should understand that if the public loves what she is doing and want more of her, there is nothing the husband can do, unless the woman wanna back down and face her matrimonial home.

Both of them are street people and at this point, Teebiz cannot stop her. Let him too go to the street and star t making money and hang in there rather than talking of taking his life or someone's life.

If he wants to die, let him kill himself and must answer for his stupidity when his creator wants an answer.
[/b]
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Mamatee07: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:

Dude..

Cool down with the depression business. I have been there and actually went ahead with it. I was saved by the hair of my chinny chin chin. I am not insensitive to depressed people, but this Teebillz Nigga was not depressed. He was well in control of himself.

Secondly, how did you arrive at Tiwa suffering from Post Partum depression? A chick that has since lost the baby weight and has been performing at shows and just put out a hit single less than a week ago. I am really curious to know how you came to that conclusion.

You cooly ignored that fact that Teebillz is a womanizing adulterer that has been reported severally to beat and be abusive towards Tiwa.

So far, Tiwa is cool and calm headed.. The only lunatic so far is her vindictive attention seeking man-child of a husband.

I am glad some of us see through that wicked, vindictive man. As they say you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Teebillz is a wicked man who Tiwa has finally cut off from her money so this drama was his attempt to destroy her career and he will never succeed .

People who really want to commit suicide know how and where to do it. Lekki Ikoyi bridge where people jog and he knows someone will stop him. Then he went on telling a random man how he wants to commit suicide basically looking for who will hold him. Teebillz was just acting Africa Magic. I tell you if no one went to save him, he will enter car and drive home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.