Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen (13399 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by drss2(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:
More military presence in the SS/SE.
exactly wetin dem wan be dat. militarize d whole of south east n south south.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by shamecurls(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
junnyjake:
sadly, I don't see this as the best news.
I think the people of the affected communities would do a better job of securing their lives and properties.

instead, instill community police, and see how well they do with the required support and weapons to match that of the attackers.

I've been living in one of the most troubled part of the north for almost a decade, and I will tell you this first hand: forget about these military men.

can you imagine a response time of 4 hours to an emergency?
make I rest my case here before Vex go overwhelm me.

You cant give arms to civilians It's more disastrous

1 Like

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by TheArchangel(f): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
Some things I read just make me wanna puke. What exactly should the government do if not boost security to save lives??!!

You complained (even though it has been proven to be a lie) that the Enugu state governor called but no one came forth as he was stood up by the president, now a proactive measure (just as you had wanted) is being taken and you still fvcking complain!!

This is why some of us insist absolutely nothing this government does would seem right in your eyes if Buhari doesn't stand up someday and chop off his own head! What the heck is your damn problem really??
You always jubilates on posts like the one you quoted. You should've known the that guy is a confirm Igbo hater. Check all his posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by shamecurls(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
drss2:
exactly wetin dem wan be dat. militarize d whole of south east n south south.

Sigh

Smh

How else do you want the government to intervene?
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by omenka(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
You always jubilates on posts like the one you quoted. You should've known the that guy is a confirm Igbo hater. Check all his posts
I find it difficult o cope with people with very poor diction.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by shamecurls(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2016
cold:
Buharetard is as useless as a used condom. You won't give us fuel,you won't give us power, you can't stabilise the economy and you wouldn't even let us sleep in peace. What manner of iďiot is this man? What kind of floor was he dropped on as a child?

If u re really pained, go jump off a bridge with reinforced concrete beneath

1 Like

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by shamecurls(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
this people's mentality can't be salvaged! They have sworn to hate him NO MATTER what he does...there is a particular law in act of seduction by roberts greene...'Avoid the Unhappy'..

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by 247Dior(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Must it be military? Why can't police do their constitutional job which is internal security and policing?

1 Like

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by TheArchangel(f): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
I find it difficult o cope with people with very poor diction.

Bye.
Your hatred for anything Igbo is quite disheartening. Every of your posts had subtle insults for Igbos and SE which shows how hypocritical you are.

Diction or no diction... I have pass my message across. Deal with it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by LordOracle(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

What is the problem people

They scream they are being massacred in SS/SE /ND By Fulani herdmen

Now that Gov't wants to help , They still term it as More Military presence

What da heck do yeeebos want ?
bushidoblue
The fool you quoted is not Igbo, next time check well before u start insulting Igbo race, you son of a bitch!!

1 Like

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by ojocontidax: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Medicine after death...hmmm better late than never.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by Dolly4u: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
cold:
Buharetard is as useless as a used condom. You won't give us fuel,you won't give us power, you can't stabilise the economy and you wouldn't even let us sleep in peace. What manner of iďiot is this man? What kind of floor was he dropped on as a child?
Guy are u human being at all because I no understand how u will talk to Mr President like dat. Can u help us solve Nigeria's problems if u are not clueless?
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by nnokwa042(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

bushidoblue
yes let them arm the indgines of those places fulani people attacked cus we dont want nigeria soldier that can defend and supply fulani people with weapons secretly,thats our stand besides all security chiefs in nigeria at moments re all fulani people we dont trust our prisident is just like asking arab man to be a security man to an jewish man na death sentence be that angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by Mufasa27(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
I think the affected areas should mobilize and equip their vigilantes, the vigilantes should be able to do a better compared to the military, because sometimes I don't trust those guys in uniforms they can do and undo. I won't say more than that!!
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by emymeeky: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

bushidoblue

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by PonmileJ: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
It's high time
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by Babacele: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
I don't think I'm given to calling these people "Herdsmen". These are plain terrorists and should be treated as such.

I didn't, for instance, see any of the "boat crossers" with any cow..just a bunch of armed men speaking what appeared to be Hausa or Fulani language and also looking like them.

Tagging them "herdsmen" could sent a very wrong signal to the general public. They are terrorists, simple.
it is deliberately being used by the terrorists sponsors to create an impression because the president is a Fulani but we go surprise them..

2 Likes

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by nd07(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
EzePromoe:
I thought the police in Enugu said the killing wasn't done by Fulani herdsmen. I guess it was done by spare parts dealers from Nnewi then undecided

My brother, this is government of lies, feeding the masses with lies.before we know it, our constitution will be full of lies & contradictions. imagine the governor of Enugu State couldn't stand of the report he earlier dished out about d response of d president when he called to alert him on d impending attack. he came on air to deny saying such. Buhari is making himself a god that people wil fear. we r watching.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by nd07(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
this people's mentality can't be salvaged! They have sworn to hate him NO MATTER what he does...there is a particular law in act of seduction by roberts greene...'Avoid the Unhappy'..

So u r still loving? hmmm.... I laugh in latin.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by bedspread: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2016
DEM BETTER ACT FAST

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
It is really irritating. Even the people of Bayelsa, and SS in general, have moved on- what manner of brains do these people have
he should step leg in bayelsa and know whether we have move on. ( your good for nothing president)
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by orunto27: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Yes but don't make things messier and kill an ordinary mosquito with a machine gun. Take directives from State, Local and Traditional Governments.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by Opharhe: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
militarily:
This is long overdue. Took the fulani terrorists an attack on igbo land and the attendant outrage dat followed it for buhari to approve military action against these terrorists,...

Reasons why I love and respect the igbos tho. And to think these terrorists hav been killing hundreds including in my own state and nothing has been done about it. Igbos were even more agitated and vocal abt attacks on other states,makin som ppl 2 misconstrue it as 'mocking the victims' and 'crying more than the bereaved'.
So it took just an attack on igbo soil wit 6 casualties to provoke a military action on these terrorists,...??

Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by macaranta(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
EzePromoe:
I thought the police in Enugu said the killing wasn't done by Fulani herdsmen. I guess it was done by[b] spare parts dealers from Nnewi [/b] then undecided

Lol ...this government is using a psychological tool "tell a lie for long and it becomes the truth"
Very cheap
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by kumakunta: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Na WA for this naija version if Israelite o. See their senseless comments abeg.
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by kumakunta: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=emymeeky post=45144136][/quote] Are you for real? Are you actually laughing at the misery of your people??
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by domnwan(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
The traditional rulers of the affected region should provide community police made up of the idegenous youths, provide them with the necessary ammunitions.....let the war begin
Re: Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen by lordyugo: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your hatred for anything Igbo is quite disheartening. Every of your posts had subtle insults for Igbos and SE which shows how hypocritical you are.

Diction or no diction... I have passed my message across. Deal with.

dont mind d clown.
jerks off on any update bout d SE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) / Labour, FG Meet Today On Minimum Wage / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.