Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links (6235 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links by TippyTop(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
rollywise:

Pls do you live in [size=15pt]my[/size] Edo state?

I don't know which part of Edo state is your fathers property for you to refer to it as "my Edo" state.
Re: Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links by rollywise(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I don't know which part of Edo state is your fathers property for you to refer to it as "my Edo" state.

I mean d heart beat of the nation. I don't know where you from it where you reside to be myopic to the numerous things my governor had done in his two tenures compared to the few he didn't do. Well I don't blame you. It's d way of Nigerians. No government in power is ever good enough until it has left power, then you sing their praises. Na your way!
Re: Oshiomhole Offers China Major Trade Links by rollywise(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I mean d heart beat of the nation. I don't know where you from or where you reside to be myopic to the numerous things my governor had done in his two tenures compared to the few he didn't do. Well I don't blame you. It's d way of Nigerians. No government in power is ever good enough until it has left power, then you sing their praises. Na your way!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Died In 1996 But Predicted Isis, 9/11, The Arab Spring, Obama…a 2016 / Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / FG Reacts As The US Impose Visa Ban On Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.