Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) (29680 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President / Davido Meets, Ernest Bai Koroma, Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Wizkid posture thouqh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
hope Ebola has been eradicated completely in that country ....
Humble president with not too expensive parlour. reminds me of former Uruguay president Jose Mujica..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by sankky: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice
But op, did u call a Dana airlines jet a private jet? cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Iamvictor(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
What do you want us to do? pray for him or cry for him?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Adefave1(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Who e epp
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
And someone else be polluting Banana Island with the smell of rotten fish

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by omotee1234(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Yaga the baba nla himself some pple think say dey bad but dey do noting

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
gm

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Help me tell aunty linda when they go welcome her too..... foolish haterz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by addikt(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Na who she Don sit with?
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by omenka(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2016
People no go ask why him dey wear dark shades for night oo, if na Blackface do am, dem go wan kill am with insults.

Naija, where is the love??
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
No room for smelly kitty catty in there!
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by tinsel: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
amuokuko:
This one go make Linda go meet President of West Germany..
No president meets up with people with no talent other than bringing down other people through gossips.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Ijaya123: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Hope Aunty Linda will be magnanimous enough to post this on LIB
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by harjorlarh(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
"... I feel blessed o/ I thank God oo/
From grass to grace am going higher/
I keep pushing on, I nor retire/
Till d day I die, am on fire.
.."----"WIZKID,CALL MY NAME,2010.

Hate him or Love him, the dude is hardworking!!
Respect Baba Nla cool

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

asin d guy z made
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Dude is so blessed!
Aunty Linda can go report to IGP.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Ijaya123:
Hope Aunty Linda will be magnanimous enough to post this on LIB

Na to die oooo
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by wallex1983(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
The jet is far more beautiful than my house...... My house is far more beautiful than the president's house.

Poor decor
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by erekking(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
presentley:
His posture in the pix he had with the president reeks of pride and arrogance if anybody understand what I mean.
(in falz voice) hi wish it was hi so hi can reeks hov pride nd harrogance too.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by adeope11: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2016
big boy
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by swimmer: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
presentley:
His posture in the pix he had with the president reeks of pride and arrogance if anybody understand what I mean.

I agree. You don't sit like that posing with a president. Its disrespectful.

Even if u re the biggest American artiste...u dont sit like dat posing with buhari. it ssmacks of total disresppect.

Still, I admit he is doing well and I wish him bigger things.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by ochukofortune(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2016
DANA AIRLINE IS STILL D BEST and SAFEST in Nigeria. Wizkid flies DANA AIRLINE!!!!! I love Dana Airline
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by litetias(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
I can see pride in him from the way he is sitting in that first pic and pride they say .....

He is really hard-working and I respect him for that but I hope his vices won't make nonsense of his virtues.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by tdayof(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
When you are blessed, no one can bring you down.
In every condition always thank God! I shall be hosted by presidents and kings too. Amen .
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by tdayof(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
sankky:
Nice
But op, did u call a Dana airlines jet a private jet? cool

Dana airline is a commercial airline in whose service include private hiring.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
This boy is living fake life, show us your bank account , posing with famous people to boost his whorish behaviour, shamel. Less baby papa, abeg go pay ur rent , stinking dwarf

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by IghravweIG(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
And some smelly pusssy mofo said they could bring you down
Ordinary councillor has never welcomed them outside Nigeria
pusssy yeye dey smell
When someone with smelly kitty-cat is at your back on a queue
Lmao.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by smartograpy(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Rubbish publicity stunt do you believe that sierra leone president has time to welcome a local Nigeria artist? Think of it that president Buhari welcome Drake in aso rock
Even the backgrond of the pix does not asserts to the fact that he is with the president moreso our living room is better than that
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by teaser101: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
And some smelly pusssy mofo said they could bring you down
Ordinary councillor has never welcomed them outside Nigeria
pusssy yeye dey smell
When someone with smelly kitty-cat is at your back on a queue
why the emphasis on smelly kitty cat, u seem to like smelly kitty cat a lot enjoy
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:
This boy is living fake life, show us your bank account , posing with famous people to boost his whorish behaviour, shamel. Less baby papa, abeg go pay ur rent , stinking dwarf

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by LajaLaba: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
smartograpy:
Rubbish publicity stunt do you believe that sierra leone president has timme to welcome a local Nigeria artist? Think of it that president Buhari welcome Drake
Even the backgrond of the pix does not asserts to the fact that he is with the president moreso our living room is better than that
What's this one saying for Christ sake!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
smartograpy:
Rubbish publicity stunt do you believe that sierra leone president has timme to welcome a local Nigeria artist? Think of it that president Buhari welcome Drake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.