Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions (42450 Views)

Rap Superstar Drake Posts Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His Instagram Story!!!(Pics) / Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win / Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by magicminister: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
this is just the beginning lol!
he will get verified on istagram
will be invited for drakes tour and many more things i can't say!!

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by bedspread: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE TAKE UP THINGS LIKE THIS AS [b][/b]RELEVANT!
IT REALLY BEATS MY IMAGINATION!!
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Ghydyon(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by OPCYOUTH: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
AND SO WHAT?. angry

I LOVE LINDA IKEJI.

I HATE WIZKID

2 Likes

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by AMKAG66(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
WIZKID WAS IN FREETOWN, SIERRA LEONE last night to help celebrate our 55th independence anniversary.He put up an amazing performance, very electrifying one. performed for over an hour and his display of humility and love to the fans and the nation in general was very unusual of him. His team was amazing too !! Wizkid really displayed maturity .
Thanks Boxx Productions ! Thanks Amerra's Entertainment, Africell,Protec security, Sierra juice,AYV TV, AI radio and other sponsors for the wonderful independence gift !!
Thanks to our own Sierra Leonean artiste as well .You guys did us proud !! No dulling at all .. From Pep to Peye rep ! Sierra Leone runs in my blood vessels !
Thanks Wizkid and team..much love and appreciation from Sierra Leone !!

# Wan Love #Wan Africa #God bless Sierra Leone #God bless Africa

amKAG66 ...the born SaLOnE bORboR

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by shamecurls(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Smelling kitty will feel like dying at the moment

The more wiz blows, the dirtier that kitty gets

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by bayinq25(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
mayorjosh:
me that just woke up jejely and was playing on Instagram then I bumped into t
his post and I was just laughing...Nigerians truly love their own

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwwX-SjQEK/?hl=en
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Usel.ess baby papa, shameless boy. Living off the fame of other successful artists, song no even gree am sing, gerrarahiaa

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by RexTramadol1: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
The comments are what I call.........

Tragic! Insipid pple errwia
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by jimi4us: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by henrydadon(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
okay what should we now do
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by henrydadon(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
this people won force me go instagram..chai..and i dey manage mb
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by finalboss(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
dyadeleye:
We are getting there gradually... Wetin I dey talk sef, we don't reach there jere. #repnaija#respect2babanla#
respeck next time
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by pizzylee(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
#team wizzy.
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:
Usel.ess baby papa, shameless boy. Living off the fame of other successful artists, song no even gree am sing, gerrarahiaa

Chai

E pain u very well o

3 Likes

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by kumakunta: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Madam smelly kitty from Ebonyi won't see this. Awon smellos.
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Orikinla(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
mayorjosh:
me that just woke up jejely and was playing on Instagram then I bumped into t
his post and I was just laughing...Nigerians truly love their own

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwwX-SjQEK/?hl=en

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by henrydadon(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
Smelling kitty will feel like dying at the moment

The more wiz blows, the dirtier that kitty gets
how u feel if someone says ur mum got smelly pussy..wizzy never been there before..so stop acting like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by donfemo(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
AishyWemsy:
All because Drake put his picture up undecided. Please he is a celeb here too, just stop it Already, don't expect less. The comment about Linda and her blog got me cracking though grin

I was just about to share your views but then, drake is an international celeb. His got fans where Nigeria's best musicians are not even known. Gradually our artist are gaining international recognition. He's been able to work with drake too. It might just be a picture but trust me it will have positive impact on his career.

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Someone threatened to destroy someones career. smiley How do u destroy talent?

Whizkids "final" is still my best song so far this year. Flavor needs to release some new songs. All these new artists (adekunle gold and simi) are just so boring to me and sound depressing. angry
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:
ALL HATERS ARE LOSERS.
- Orikinla Osinachi

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by militarily: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
My man wizzy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by donfemo(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:

I am not a fan of Wizkid, but I am a fan of hard work and success. Just be happy when someone is successful. Youve got alot of anger in you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by shamecurls(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
henrydadon:
how u feel if someone says ur mum got smelly pussy..wizzy never been there before..so stop acting like an idiot

If u really pained, go and die #Mofo
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by henrydadon(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:

If u really pained, go and die #Mofo
apparently u got no respect for your mum undecided
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by shamecurls(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
henrydadon:
apparently u got no respect for your mum undecided

Go jump off a bridge
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
olihilistic:
why champagnepapi why not Drake

And you really spent money on internet subscription.
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by BossDanniee(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Yaga..That's how we roll!
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Oluwapresley(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2016
no two way about it, Drake has started fcvking wizkid yansh..
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Linda wont report this
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by frisky2good(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks bro, I was still trying to figure out what to tell him.

tyson99:

if hin like make hinn put werey na him acc and besides is ur moniker ur real name
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by omenka(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You are truly getting there because Drake upload his picture . You are truly getting there,but u alone o undecided
As in ehn!! Because one dude somewhere posts a picture of his friend, niggaz be uploading Naija flag everywhere. Come on!! Is Drake that "big"??

Stuff's good for Wizzy and I'm happy for him, more fame, more money, but "Naija" is too big for this.

Give me an Olympic gold, a World Cup, a Nobel prize, a technological breakthrough (like the one one my former lecturers is working on wink grin ) and the rest of that sort of stuff, and I'd upload our flag every-fvcking-where!

But this seems like belittling Naija to me.

#MyOpinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.