Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised (42447 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvi On His Birthday (Photo) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Famousbabe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo marks her birthday today.

The actress reveals how she woke up to see a surprise birthday gift sent to her.

Watch Hilda Dokubo's birthday video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/hilda-dokubo-celebrates-her-birthday.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Famousbabe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
See more photos & Watch Video HERE

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by timibare(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hbd cutie

9 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by hisgrace090: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
The woman that knows how to cry, more grace to your elbows.

37 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by chuksville(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Happy birthday, cry cry mama...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Never trust those Eyes .

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by tasceige(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow..

You know she actually looks younger..
But she can cry cry ehn!!/

Happy birthday momma..

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by englishmart(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
the woman is a professional crybaby.

Even things that make me laugh, make her cry.

She be like "Oh God, what have I done to deserve this?"

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by saracus(f): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by buymyride: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Crying machine

13 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisgrace090:
The woman that knows how to cry, more grace to your elbows.
...more power to your elbow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Flexherbal(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fine woman grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by gift2xl: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
HBD, UR A REMARKABLE ICON.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by ictjobber: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm.. I love this woman die that year

Could South Africa be the most immoral country in Africa? See my signature
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by TechSpace: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one. Congrats.
Buy this to view the video. grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by daddytime(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hilda the professional crier. Sotey her face don resemble cry...lol..

Pretty woman...hbd

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmmm this woman can cry for Africa

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Akanapiaigwe: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy

chaiiiii see beta milf
i will gladly splash my hot sperm on her face all night

this woman fine scatter

she's even younger than those days in NollyWood

those who made NollyWood what it is today

those days if you cannot speak igbo in NollyWood forget it

Igbos really dominated NollyWood those days sha

she can speak igbo even when she's not igbo
Same with my man sam loco efe (rip) cry

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Rebeccaisijola: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
J
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by deolu2000(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am sure even her reaction when she got the gift will be to cry inconsolably as it is her custom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by cooldipo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Many happy returns!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
This woman can cry for Africa that year Sha. She's aging with grace.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by fistonati(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Akanapiaigwe: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
josaduf:
beautiful ageless actress
really ageless
younger than she was those days

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by Akanapiaigwe: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
fistonati:
Nnamdi Kanu in his statement, mentioned that his dog "jack" was killed during the military invasion.

His dog was worth the space but he couldn't make space for the very many people killed that day at his residence and others that were killed before that day during those phyton dances. He couldn't even remember or chose to forget their names or even use a compound noun to group them. Perhaps he is also not aware.

He didn't even deem it fit to mention those still in kuje prison. The people arrested along with him but he managed to get bail and they couldn't.

For one year, some people risked their lives protesting and demanding for his where about, many faced police brutality. Women with children locked up in prison for days and all these didnt make headlines enough in his mind to have mentioned it yet his dog "jack" got a space.

For those who get on the streets to confront fully armed military men in a Buhari era just because Kanu said so, i have one word for you.... you are "OYO".

Sir fisto
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 1

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised by kingPhidel(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Balon D' cry award in movies is yours. Age gracefully

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN / 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.