Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? (25584 Views)

How Lucrative Is Bsc Building Compare To Bsc Architecture / How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by Kunlexic(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2016
dubbiskelly:

Saying that nursing school graduates are more sought after than degree holders abroad is a huge misconception and a white lie. Infact the minimum entry requirements for nurses now is a degree
Don't mind him,maybe he is frustrated by his low-esteem,d same way poly students will claim to be better than university students

PAGE 4
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by Kunlexic(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016
Nursing is a lucrative and noble profession.Infact it is the most rated courses in the U.S but here in Nigeria people now recommend those auxilliary nurses than the real nurses
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by itstpia8: 9:42pm On May 08, 2016
faheez:
Please can anybody please give details on how a rn holder can make his way and excel financially and academically in the United States..

Check the board of nursing requirements for the exam and certification.

You can google the appropriate or relevant website.

Getting a job or sponsor for the Hb1 visa might be a bit more tasking though, unless you're already in the states.
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by PAO429: 8:19am On May 09, 2016
Monifere85:
I don't know what it's like other than the US but it depends on where you live. I'm earning a second degree in Nursing. I've where'd as a CNA (nurses aide), and the lowest I saw some make was $7.25 per hour. Where I lived we made $15 an hour. Where I live now nurses aides man's anywhere from $10-$15 an hour, Lpn/LVN is $15-25 an hour, and RN makes close to $50 or more. Depend a on if they have a Bachelor's, masters, etc. You have very few who do it because they genuinely want to help, and have compassion for others. A lot do it for a paycheck.

i ve a sis who wants to study nursing in US and m d one to help her out...pls can u put me thru d procedure
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by ojibole1(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2016
anthney87:

pls I would like to have a chat with you.
how can we connect?

Mail me on og4shizy@yahoo.com from there I'll send u my number
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by ojibole1(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2016
lilzcee:
u did art because u were good in art bah?

Naa twas cos I never liked maths
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by ojibole1(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2016
opa4pr:

You don't have to be science oriented to study nursing. I know two Accountant and other two management background professionals who migrated to Australia studied nursing, and earning very well.

U r right I js confirmed from my sister

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by ojibole1(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2016
ziego:

Its not late oooo

I'll nw hv to travel out n start life over again. It's nt a bad idea but I'll hv to save towards dt hmmmmm
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by deuzgreat: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
tohpahz:
U
Thank u.. at least d local nurses get 80% Nd and in dia licensing exams while d so called real nurses struggle with their 20-40% success rate, talk abt realness !! grin
Better go for your degree and stop the mediocrity . Readon why you people are not respected, when you don't respect yourselves and refuse to progress academically
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by deuzgreat: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
tohpahz:

Lolz.. i only used dressing as an example. One of d many examples ive seen tho
Any way still doesn't change my opinion abt it bin just a cert.. at least till d internship wateva comes up in use fully.
Shalom too. smiley
You arr such a dumbo. It's 3years, after. If you mentality is still the same st present, then you arr still a dumbo.
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by tohpahz(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
deuzgreat:

Better go for your degree and stop the mediocrity . Readon why you people are not respected, when you don't respect yourselves and refuse to progress academically
What's this one saying pls. Me that's chilling somewhere in the UK. grin
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by tohpahz(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
deuzgreat:

You arr such a dumbo. It's 3years, after. If you mentality is still the same st present, then you arr still a dumbo.

What's the point of the discussion again. Cos you're the dumbo from where I'm looking.
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
tohpahz:

What's this one saying pls. Me that's chilling somewhere in the UK. grin
Lies!!!!!! You are in akaw ibom. undecided

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by MrCork: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
tohpahz:

What's the point of the discussion again. Cos you're the dumbo from where I'm looking.

^^^^kaiii...see ice cream!!! cheesy
Re: How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? by derilsop: 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
Only women who are capable of empathy and compassion can be nurses. To be successful in the workplace, you need to know the specifics of all your duties, but you also need to be a good psychologist, as patients often need the psychological support of nurses. The nursing profession is one of the most common. Employees with this qualification are needed in every health care facility, so the chances of employment are quite high. If you need a job, ask thekey.com if they are looking for nurses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.