Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . (958 Views)

Nairaland Techies - Need Your Opinion On Yakata.com.ng Classified Ads / Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . by aikfrank(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello my name is Frank, recently I was thinking of a complete SMS White label solution but I don’t know what Nigerians will think about such a web application or the Market acceptance.

Break down of the proposed solution.
The Web application will give you 100% control of the whole system files and control of the whole functionalities with a responsive and professionally built system.

“Please correct me if am wrong: Presently in Nigeria there is no complete White Label SMS reselling platform, what we have semi white labeled and halfly white labeled. “

First what is white label: A complete white label platform simply means you are able to completely sell something without direct ownership of what is to be sold. So this should also mean that, a reseller should be able to own a reselling site without buying SMS units, Web hosting, web site template and the rest.

My Solution: I want to create a simple solution which will make it possible for sms to be bought on your platform without requiring Resellers to pay for them before they can sell on their respective sites.

Example:--
 The solution is installed on your website, www.mainsite.com a prospective reseller comes to your website, registers an account (free) and automatically a sub reseller account is created upon successful account creation
www.username.mainsite.com is created, then this person has the option to point this link to a personal domain, let’s say www.smsreseller.com
 The site owner www.smsreseller.com configures his website from the Main site lets say www.portal.mainsite.com , chooses a template, set prices and set up configuration, notification, payment preference and many more.
 A client visits www.smsreseller.com and buys SMS units from www.smsreseller.com which was actually bought from www.mainsite.com but all notifications appears in www.smsreseller.com ‘s name
 Client sends SMS from www.smsreseller.com which was actually sent from www.mainsite.com
 Then the Reseller makes profit without doing anything.

There are more to this but since this is a public forum there is no need to continue.

CAN YOU HELP ANSWER ANY OF THESE?

- What do you think of such a solution, does it makes any sense?
- If you have an SMS business, does it make any difference with what we already have?
- If you were to buy such a solution, what’s the price you think it should cost?
- Are you a web developer or a web designer who would like to be part of this?
- Are you an investor who would like to be part of this?

I would be glad to read your comments below…

**Note: Somehow I don’t think any business idea is so unique that it can’t be shared. So if you are starting same project based on my public pitch, then Good luck to you! **
Re: White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . by teenaaggarwal10: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2020
i think you are right
Digital Planner India (DPI) help you in website designing services in gurgaon and development of a unique Online website for your growing businesses. We have a dedicated and highly experienced and certified ppc company in mumbai and ppc services in gurgaon team that can help you in creating a dynamic google search engine friendly responsive website that help in growing business and better visibility on google searches keeping organic searches on google.
Re: White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . by Moliena: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2020
White Label Application: Why is it gaining momentum?
A white label application or service is designed, created, and manufactured by one company, but it is rebranded and resold by others as their own.

I hope you’ve noticed how during the last couple of years,

Do you think these applications are created from scratch?
No. Not at all. Here’s the truth behind the majority of mobile applications created today: Most of the apps nowadays are created via a template. These templates are called as ‘White Label Apps.’

Much like Websites powered by Wordpress, where you get to use the pre-built themes and templates, a white-label application is designed by one company so that it can be used by others, with a few changes, obviously.

Still, Confused?

Let me make this clearer with a White label apps example:

A while label application manufacturer, named as Company A, creates a marketing app and sells it to Company B.
Company B, having purchased the rights, rebrands this marketing application with their own name and logo.
Company B can now sell the product to end customers.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Rejected My Card / See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa / What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.