Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account (945 Views)

Quality, Reliable, Fast, Reseller Web Hosting 100℅ Uptime Guaranteed / White Label SMS Complete Solution | Your Opinion Needed | Work In Progress . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 4:57pm On May 01, 2016
hello,

am in need of a leased datacenter or a white label reseller account for a web hosting company. please refer or post a link i can get a good offer?

thank you

cc: whogohost, smartweb, qservers, domainking, Vinshu

Assistance need please
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Greene66: 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
Errm.. white label reseller account WHM.

Use www.serversonly.net/resellers/hosting

If you want a rackspace(5 racks max) or dedicated server rack(12 servers in 1 rack) in their data center then they can work it for you(if you can pay)

2 Likes

Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
I do not need a reseller account, so http://www.serversonly.net/resellers/hosting is out of it. Also ur plans are limited in terms of subdomains and emails.

White label reseller is I get to sell all ur plans on my own website. And pay a subscription fee, and still pay the price set for the plans.

This ur rack space and the rest, I do not understand a bit. Let's talk on bbm or whatsapp if u dont mind

Greene66:
Errm.. white label reseller account WHM.

Use www.serversonly.net/resellers/hosting

If you want a rackspace(5 racks max) or dedicated server rack(12 servers in 1 rack) in their data center then they can work it for you(if you can pay)
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Greene66: 12:28am On May 02, 2016
PulseWeb:

I do not need a reseller account, so http://www.serversonly.net/resellers/hosting is out of it. Also ur plans are limited in terms of subdomains and emails.

White label reseller is I get to sell all ur plans on my own website. And pay a subscription fee, and still pay the price set for the plans.

This ur rack space and the rest, I do not understand a bit. Let's talk on bbm or whatsapp if u dont mind

To me that doesn't make sense.

You can simply create a site and put all their plans on your site when your customer pay you, you visit their site and order the item keeping your profit. You won't pay any subscription fee. I advice you contact them though and discuss. It's not something Web hosting company sell over the counter. You have to negotiate and discuss with them but to me o, e no make sense.

P.s I don't work with serversonly if that's what you think.
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 7:00am On May 02, 2016
Thank you for ur contribution, but in white label reseller I don't have to go to their website to make the order. I will have to connect my website with their website with API and deploy any other from my website.

Also I never said u worked with serversonly... I know the guy. Thank you once again. More contribution please

Greene66:

To me that doesn't make sense.

You can simply create a site and put all their plans on your site when your customer pay you, you visit their site and order the item keeping your profit. You won't pay any subscription fee. I advice you contact them though and discuss. It's not something Web hosting company sell over the counter. You have to negotiate and discuss with them but to me o, e no make sense.

P.s I don't work with serversonly if that's what you think.

Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 11:02am On May 02, 2016
More suggestions please
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
any contribution please
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 6:12am On May 07, 2016
PulseWeb:
any contribution please

Hello Pulseweb,

We can offer you a whitelabel reseller hosting with cPanel and WHM access, Custom nameservers, Unlimited SSL Certificates, etc

You may check out our reseller hosting plans and feel free to contact me, if you may have any further inquiry.

Regards.
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 8:34am On May 07, 2016
Thank you but am not looking for the kind of reseller package you offer on your website.

White label reseller account means I get to sell all package listed on your website and get a discount or percentage of the sales I made after each month. I don't need to buy in advanced. Once the customer orders on my website. It will be deployed using an API

MrAlozie:

Hello Pulseweb,

We can offer you a whitelabel reseller hosting with cPanel and WHM access, Custom nameservers, Unlimited SSL Certificates, etc

You may check out our reseller hosting plans and feel free to contact me, if you may have any further inquiry.

Regards.
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 9:04am On May 07, 2016
This is serious.

How much are you willing to pay? grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 9:20am On May 07, 2016
Oga me coolsix, it is serious oo.. Am tired of playing games with my web hosting business. My clients are complaining day by day and am tired. No matter how small my clients are, I want dem to sleep without using one eye to be watching their sites for downtime.

I am done with any reseller Ishhh.... It's time I start growing like other whogohost, smartweb, qservers, just to mention few. There are others. Though cost of a dedicated server now is heart breaking Becus of the dollar exchange rate now. So the best way to fix my issue is a white label reseller or a leased datacenter

Godaddy offer it but after godaddy placed my clients domains for bid after they didn't renew on time. I run when ever I hear their name. And they are secretive too.

So if u have any way out of this. Am open to ideas

coolsix:
This is serious.

How much are you willing to pay? grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2016
We can provide you a White Label solution with Serversonly. I'll discuss with my team and we would provide an API for you.

We use Intel Xeon Servers and we have over 6 DS running our entire Hosting company so our clients enjoy 101% uptime.

However, Instead of that, what do you think about a low-cost dedicated server? I can setup a quote for you that would not stress your pocket and you can conveniently pay in Naira.

What do you think?

PulseWeb:
Oga me coolsix, it is serious oo.. Am tired of playing games with my web hosting business. My clients are complaining day by day and am tired. No matter how small my clients are, I want dem to sleep without using one eye to be watching their sites for downtime.

I am done with any reseller Ishhh.... It's time I start growing like other whogohost, smartweb, qservers, just to mention few. There are others. Though cost of a dedicated server now is heart breaking Becus of the dollar exchange rate now. So the best way to fix my issue is a white label reseller or a leased datacenter

Godaddy offer it but after godaddy placed my clients domains for bid after they didn't renew on time. I run when ever I hear their name. And they are secretive too.

So if u have any way out of this. Am open to ideas

Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
okk, a low-cost dedicated server would be nice. you can send me the quote to hello@pulseweb.com.ng

coolsix:
We can provide you a White Label solution with Serversonly. I'll discuss with my team and we would provide an API for you.

We use Intel Xeon Servers and we have over 6 DS running our entire Hosting company so our clients enjoy 101% uptime.

However, Instead of that, what do you think about a low-cost dedicated server? I can setup a quote for you that would not stress your pocket and you can conveniently pay in Naira.

What do you think?

Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
PulseWeb:
okk, a low-cost dedicated server would be nice. you can send me the quote to hello@pulseweb.com.ng

Quote Sent
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by hostkobo(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
coolsix:

Quote Sent

Please can you also send me a quote for your low-cost DS.

emailid: hostkobo@gmail.com

regards
HK
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by PulseWeb: 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
okk, i will check it out. thanks

coolsix:

Quote Sent
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
hostkobo:

Please can you also send me a quote for your low-cost DS.

emailid: hostkobo@gmail.com

regards
HK

Sent
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by hostkobo(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2016
coolsix:

Sent

Good day coolsix,

I have not recieved your quote.

regards,
HK
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
hostkobo:

Good day coolsix,

I have not recieved your quote.

regards,
HK

Check your spam folder
Re: Am In Need Of A Leased Datacenter or a white label reseller account by ibtihaj(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
PulseWeb:
hello,

am in need of a leased datacenter or a white label reseller account for a web hosting company. please refer or post a link i can get a good offer?

thank you

cc: whogohost, smartweb, qservers, domainking, Vinshu

Assistance need please

You can use http://www.resellerclub.com/
they are 100% white label and top 3 web hosting companies in Nigeria are using them
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Helping Bloggers (BHB) - Adsense / Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? / Help Someone Is Trying To Hack My Wordpress Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.