Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses (2234 Views)

China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? / Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by MrFlavvor(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
So guys what's your take? As for me I'd say its an engineering course.I'm proudly an engine boy !
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by xender(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Civil engineering.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Eebrahym(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Food Science
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by youngaz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Accounting of course......always ahead of other courses
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Olabodedennis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sociology of course, the societal doctors
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by MrFlavvor(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2016
xender:
Civil engineering.
me too!
What university?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by babyfaceafrica: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Linguistics
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Kingrapha(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
MrFlavvor:
So guys what's your take? As for me I'd say its an engineering course.I'm proudly an engine boy !
oga you still alive? ..... There is no best course , what works for one may not work for the other but just to contribute I'll say computer science ( if you doubt it ask. Bill gates and mark zuckerberg)

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Michael820(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
smh,everybody is just saying the course they study in the University. who that one epp if you know you don't have the answer then shut the fvck up..to me it's those tough course like mech chemical civil and medicine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
it has to be computer science. no course has produced much billionaires and millionaires as computer science FACT

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Kingrapha(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
it has to be computer science.
no course has produced much billionaires and millionaires as computer science
FACT
that's what I. Said although I am not studying computer science.
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2016
Kingrapha:
that's what I. Said although I am not studying computer science.
yeah...FACT.
The number of billionaires and millionaires from computer science and its related field its unparalleled.
Seun is the nearest example among a host of others in Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by yungest(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
for me sha its medicals(med n surg,physiology,med lab and any medical related course)....I feel they the coolest.........but if it boils down to money part guy I go for computer sci...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Donniefred(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
Computer sc.

Programming...playing with codes is fun mehn cool
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
yungest:
for me sha its medicals(med n surg,physiology,med lab and any medical related course)....I feel they the coolest.........but if it boils down to money part guy I go for computer sci...
exactly....computer science is so wide, programming alone is just a little aspect of it.
its not even my opinion, its a fact.
successful people are being churned out of the discipline every day
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by heroshark(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
it has to be computer science.
no course has produced much billionaires and millionaires as computer science
FACT
the richest man in recent history is an Engineer with a net worth of $689bn in 2008 and he is JoHn D Rockerfalla
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Kingrapha(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
heroshark:

the richest man in recent history is an Engineer with a net worth of $689bn in 2008 and he is JoHn D Rockerfalla
y you dy lie likE. This now use your google abeg
First of all its rockefeller not rockerfalla
And he is the richest american of all time not world
He's about 3rd in the world. And its 340 billion USD guy not 689 what are you saying ...... And he was an industrialist ..... CHEERS
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2016
heroshark:

lol...u dont know what u are saying
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Sandydayz(f): 3:47am On May 02, 2016
yungest:
I kinda agree!!!

M in for Physiology proudly smiley
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by DrayZee: 4:19am On May 02, 2016
Engineering
Physics (if you're really interested in space and time manipulation)
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by yungest(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2016
Sandydayz:

I kinda agree!!!

M in for Physiology proudly smiley
great spanite......which uni you reping?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by darkenkach(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
Political Science. All you need to do is attend classes, do assignments, write quiz, do the exam and come out with an A like a boss.
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Sandydayz(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2016
yungest:
great spanite......which uni you reping?
Function!! grin grin AAU cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by yungest(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2016
Sandydayz:
Function!! grin grin AAU cool
cool....I'm reping delsu....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by Sandydayz(f): 8:00am On May 04, 2016
yungest:
cool....I'm reping delsu....
That's nice dear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by sirxbit(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:

lol...u dont know what u are saying
abeg help me ask d donkey.bill gates being d richest man on earth z not even worth 100 billion usd and d confused shinko z claiming one man z worth 600 what!!!
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by MrFlavvor(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
LA waah oh! So no one repping NDU hia? Issokay.......... ..............
Re: What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses by MrFlavvor(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
sirxbit:
abeg help me ask d donkey.bill gates being d richest man on earth z not even worth 100 billion usd and d confused shinko z claiming one man z worth 600 what!!!
D guy nno know anything

(1) (Reply)

Command Secondary School Form Is Out Hurry! / How To Check And Print Jamb Admission Letter 2017/2018 / Unilag Post Ume Cutoff 4 The 2008/2009 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.