Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far (534 Views)

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by olivegirl(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jesus said consider it lucky that many prophets desired to see but such opportunity was not granted unto them. Luke chapter 10,

There are many things we see in the spirit that always live our earthly being depressed.

As i grow in things of God, i came to realise that the battle is not beans, yes we fight principalities and powers, the one that amused me is seeing the plots in the realm and someone closer in physical is carrying the actions in real life. It astonish me but the sincere truth is light always prevail. Am always on constant with the spirit realm. Am just mere creature and i have wondered why me yes why me?
I keep growing and i keep understanding human existance. There are creatures that was born to help other shape thier destiny.

They see beyond human lifes, they stand as burden bearer, commonly noticeable
in thier melancholly nature. Mostly depressed due to circumstances around them. God created them from the lineage of lamb.

if you understand my message stop ranting and wondering , santify your life, santify you heart and accept your purpose on earth. Alchohol will not solve it. I remember meeting a drunk in my aunty shops. He was directing me on what i have been battling then. I have accepted the fact that i was born to see the invisible both light and fallen angels.

I have killed the fear and i have been wining the fight. Belief me jesus never loose any battle the winner always win. Again let us know that you as a child of is a big enemy to devil. He knows you more than you know your destiny
THINGS TO KNOW
(1): You not like every creatures avoid fleshly
. your life is more of the spirit than fleshly
body. You have more Angelic body
(2) you are likely to become athetist. You dont understand things of the spirit espcially constant invading. And if you open your mouth to explain to priest on earth, they will order for deliverance. The eyes that jehovah created to see must surly see. They say die hard fan of arsenal,barca hehehehe my belove your is prayer.
(3) marriage: Marriage is not gonna be easy until God convert your partner a die hard fan of prayer. Such creatures can just pick up marriages God always reveal their partner. You better die single than marrying reckless partner. The kind of attack and damages this partner will do for you hmmm it is well. Avoid yoking with reckless man or wman.

(4) White garment: This is your spirtual glory God reveal for avoid marine demons from claiming you to be member. Devil you is killer,stealer and destroyer bow no down. If they gather in the water,celestial,terestial you must surly see it. Luke 10 and 11 be your watch. Pls correct all the errors my phone is smartphone..me no too conversant with it. Blessing

1 Like

Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is your point?
Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by olivegirl(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Accept your purpose and remove the thought of being like others. This kills, u can live this life like the world. Thanks
Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by olivegirl(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cannot
Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
By white garment, you mean literally wearing one? undecided
Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by olivegirl(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=45161324]By white garment, you mean literally wearing one? undecided[/quote
No. Its a cloth for the saints]

1 Like

Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
olivegirl:
No. Its a cloth for the saints

Good points you've made wink

1 Like

Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by olivegirl(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

Good points you've made wink

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Sipiritual Battle, The War So Far by pmarz(f): 6:29am On May 02, 2016
Excellent article

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Is The Sabbath / Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper / Divine Accident - Ten Night Pilots Crash-lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.