Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tiger Does It Again ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Does It Again ! (625 Views)

How Does It Work On Www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate40498 / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking / Despite Troubles, Tiger Still Highest-paid Athlete.list Of Top Ten Athletes: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Does It Again ! by illusion2: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by doyin13(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2009
Lets see what he does at the PGA. I can't wait for him to break Nicklaus's record.
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by FBS: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2009
Best Golfer of ALL Time.
Does it with style and passion.
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by Phony200(m): 4:15am On Aug 11, 2009
I was watching it live when he was 4 shots off the pace and a friend said Tiger had run down, I smiled and told him to wait and see. Well, we all waited and saw!!! He's best friends with King Roger FedEx, they make it look so simple. You don't go head to head with the TIGER, you never win grin grin grin

I hope daviddylan doesn't think TIGER is a phony too like MICHAEL phelps because he's so good at kicking butt.
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2009
Phony200:

I was watching it live when he was 4 shots off the pace and a friend said Tiger had run down, I smiled and told him to wait and see. Well, we all waited and saw!!! He's best friends with King Roger FedEx, they make it look so simple. You don't go head to head with the TIGER, you never win grin grin grin

I hope daviddylan doesn't think TIGER is a phony too like MICHAEL phelps because he's so good at kicking butt.

nah i think tiger is a phenomenon. grin
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by IFELEKE(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
The Best!
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Lazy man's game.
No real challange for Tiger.
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by Phony200(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Bluediva
I'd like to see you work round an 18-hole golf course without a kart.
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by doyin13(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
I don't think he will win the PGA.

No major for him this year.

If he does i go vex no be small. He lost me a small fortune with
his missed cut at the Open angry angry
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by Phony200(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2009
doyin13:

I don't think he will win the PGA.

No major for him this year.

If he does i go vex no be small. He lost me a small fortune with
his missed cut at the Open angry angry

You dey gamble? I pity for you. Sports can be very very unpredictable. grin grin grin wink
Re: Tiger Does It Again ! by doyin13(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hehehehehehe. . . .

I was happy for the likkle South Korean.

And I think Tiger paid for his cautiousness especially in the
third round where he should have really pressed his advantage.

ONE OF THE GREAT UPSETS OF ALL TIME

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Without C.ronaldo And Messi. / Vote Your Best & Worst Player In The Nigeria Vs Tunisia Match / Amodu Afraid Of Eagles Low Morale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.