Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) (20025 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Ini Edo Stuns In Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by olayinka807: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
The actress and Special Adviser on Tourism in Akwa Ibom state, attended the National Tourism Summit,Abuja. She rocked two classic outfits yesterday and today. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEySuTGBAQe/?taken-by=iniedo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by olayinka807: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF INI EDO & OTHER CELEBS AT THE SUMMIT ==>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ini-edo-stuns-at-national-tourism-summit.html
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Proffdada: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Aunty maybe the next ita giwa undecided
Issorait
BTW Dem dey use common sense dey take tap current shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
OK 2

see this:: Lol.... See This Hilarious Church Poster http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lol-see-this-hilarious-church-poster.html?m=0
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful portrait
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by BIGTinfotech: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Aunty Ini eDO goan marry. Don't wait till you're 56.

One would be tempted to say celebs don't have a blissful home, but then look at Joke Sylva, Ireti Doyle and quite a few.

When you learn to appreciate and understand The institute called marriage, you'd live in peace.

Sometimes I don't blame them though. Some of them are a product of the 'society'.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why is that man holding her like that?. Later now dem go dey rant on instagram

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by greatness22(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, ben my nigga. i believe say ben don hit her punna like dis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3657509_inii3_jpegb002a23f1e692694013704cafc2b5dcf

Make una see where Ben Bruce Hand dey o!! Before you know now ehn hand go enter under that her blouse..

Later that Evening.. Ehn go slide enter inside her 'DM'.. grin

If that Akwa Ibom girl knack am Akpako, Ehn 'Common Sense' go just disappear.. grin

16 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by kunletade(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
hope it not what am thinking
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by ireneony(f): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
looking so natural and elegant smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Enesi47: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Olosho, they can't live without senators, go and and marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Politicalidiot: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
okk

This our overzealous officials. Meanwhile,

In another news, the University of Lagos Is Evicting All Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This -

https://www.nairaland.com/3074056/university-lagos-evicting-students-came#45116231
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by HARDDON: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
She's so intimidated by Ben n what is his hands doing on her waist?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=14pt] angry OP,if u dont tell me what to do with this pics nw..
Then...

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by canalily(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
So this is what she wore to advice the Governorundecided
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Confirmer(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
And Mr D rose angry
Derick Rose.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good hair
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful woma . But wait ooo, why is it that Ben Bruce is always everywhere with female celebrities ONLY? Does he have phobia for male celebrities?
Forgive me if that's not him in the second picture with Ini

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by patrickjose: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
sweet. beautiful. she has truely loss weight. oga Bruce, where your hand seems to be no gud o.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by THONZE(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have my eyes on your hand SENATOR cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
So wetin b d news now,(1) her dressing or (2) She attend the summit or (3) she attend with Senator...... I need to know
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by canalily(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
looking so natural and elegant smiley
u ar the main eleganzer, u no naawink
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Godsgal(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Later some haters wil come & start spewing trash that she lacks fashion sense. Pls, my pple, if u think her outfit this time makes perfect sense. Click like. If not, click shares.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Ramanto(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
the hand acted on instinct
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
i like... no brazilian/asian mop on her pretty head.

big chicks do big things! ride on babygurl

always been a fan, and she has the most shapely legs in Nollywood grin
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by inchristalone12(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
In Ben's voice...a married man holding a single lady in a shot is common sense.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by rawtouch: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
wetin be her hotel room number I want to touch what bmb touched, raw
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Slidoo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF INI EDO & OTHER CELEBS AT THE SUMMIT ==>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ini-edo-stuns-at-national-tourism-summit.html
It pays to b famous..either u campaign or not... u can easily b pick for any political appointment.... Ini my crush...flex on.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mod And This Made Fp ? Anyway That's Why You're The Mod
Re: Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos) by eddyslim(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ben Bruce my man. Common sense senator. Ini Edo eyen Nyin, I see you hon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates / Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.