Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness (49116 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / Oba of benin Erediauwa Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by macof(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ubenedictus:
did u dig d place a find head there? Did science confirm the heads are d ones of a bini monarch? So how do u prove that there are indeed heads there and the head if there isnt fromm some yoruba village with an ado prefix or ssuffix?

That picture isnt even newly released it has been in nairaland since 2013, nothing new there, the oba of beni leaves the palace sommetimes in ancient times d obas sometimes went for war, in recent times obas go on visits. There is noting new there it happens but it is rare, the photo is one of those rare occasions.

The oba of bini is alsso clear that is ancestry is purely bini, it is yoruba kings who dont know that oduduwa wass a bini prince thus the whole yoruba kingship is bini.
grin We all know the last Oba who's head was buried in Ife is Adolo in 1888
bini didn't deny this, infact the details were declared from your quarters. ..now you want to change story again

grin grin after showing you pictures to expose the bini lies that oba doesn't go out or bends to greet anybody. . you have changed ur story grin

in Oranmiyan is where the ancestry of Oba of Bini lays.. stop embarrassing yourself.
grin yoruba kingship is bini, oduduwa is bini like bini own Europe abi cheesy
or you guys have changed that one now? you don't claim to own Europe anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
macof:

grin We all know the last Oba who's head was buried in Ife is Adolo in 1888
bini didn't deny this, infact the details were declared from your quarters. ..now you want to change story again

grin grin after showing you pictures to expose the bini lies that oba doesn't go out or bends to greet anybody. . you have changed ur story grin

in Oranmiyan is where the ancestry of Oba of Bini lays.. stop embarrassing yourself.
grin yoruba kingship is bini, oduduwa is bini like bini own Europe abi cheesy
or you guys have changed that one now? you don't claim to own Europe anymore?

now i can hear d hate in ur voice clearly, the sacasm does nthing to hide it. When discourse turn dis sour i say gudbye.
Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by macof(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:
now i can hear d hate in ur voice clearly, the sacasm does nthing to hide it. When discourse turn dis sour i say gudbye.

hate? ! listen I can never hate bini
many yorubas in fact see bini as just another distant yoruba subgroup...
In Ife bini kingdom is always prayed for as part of the Yoruba nation so where will my hate come from?

it's you I should be accusing of hatred, you don't like to accept the truth, somehow you(and seems majority of Bini people) are not satisfied with the achievements of bini in its history but want to use lies to claim other things that has no business with bini... imagine the well thought lie of oduduwa coming from bini

it is so disgusting

and now after being exposed for your lies you shamelessly say goodbye grin
Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by Ubenedictus(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
macof:

hate? ! listen I can never hate bini
many yorubas in fact see bini as just another distant yoruba subgroup...
In Ife bini kingdom is always prayed for as part of the Yoruba nation so where will my hate come from?

it's you I should be accusing of hatred, you don't like to accept the truth, somehow you(and seems majority of Bini people) are not satisfied with the achievements of bini in its history but want to use lies to claim other things that has no business with bini... imagine the well thought lie of oduduwa coming from bini

it is so disgusting

and now after being exposed for your lies you shamelessly say goodbye grin
And to u oduduwa came from oke ora, for d next yoruba from d sky, or from mecca or sudan. u dont accuse them of lying wit d disdain u treat d binis, and who say ur opinion is even correct?
Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by macof(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:
And to u oduduwa came from oke ora, for d next yoruba from d sky, or from mecca or sudan. u dont accuse them of lying wit d disdain u treat d binis, and who say ur opinion is even correct?

To say oduduwa came from the sky is not wrong. I cannot be feeding you things like this as if you are a baby. . if you are interested in the personality of oduduwa and the different ways that name as been used devote your time to study and not just read one Edoworld.com article and begin to claim nonsense

Mecca or sudan is complete nonsense. ..even more far off than the Bini claim. . this idea was propagated by ignorant Muslims seeking to validate their religion

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
All this grammar helps nobody. No be abroad we dey. Bodies with parts missing are dropped about still, and we see them. Among other things
GooseBaba:

"We all know ..!!! shocked shocked fallacy of the highest order...! have you observed a human sacrificial ritual before? If no, how do you know.? undecided

Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by Ubenedictus(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
macof:

To say oduduwa came from the sky is not wrong. I cannot be feeding you things like this as if you are a baby. . if you are interested in the personality of oduduwa and the different ways that name as been used devote your time to study and not just read one Edoworld.com article and begin to claim nonsense

Mecca or sudan is complete nonsense. ..even more far off than the Bini claim. . this idea was propagated by ignorant Muslims seeking to validate their religion
Yes yes d same oduduwa that came from oke ora also fell from d sky. even u must see dat one of those account is false.
Re: Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness by macof(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Yes yes d same oduduwa that came from oke ora also fell from d sky. even u must see dat one of those account is false.
you lack good comprehension skills. try reading my post all over again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piƧ / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.