Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] (21029 Views)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
I was really happy when I read on nairaland some weeks ago that MTN Nigeria has introduced whatsapp customer care service to attend to the complaints of their customers.

After reading through I decided to save one of the numbers +234903 - 300 - 0002. Earlier this week MTN in their usual manner made unwarranted deduction on my account, I noticed the deduction while preparing for work and I decided to make use of MTN Nigeria WhatsApp Care but to my greatest surprise, I was not attended to until after 72 hours.

My Qstn is: of what essence is the introduction of the platform?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by amAZEing: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just wakaing pass.
Guy try other networks and use your MTN line for receiving calls only.

Thank me later.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Thylord(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
U never she sunshin.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by augster(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Marvel1206: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
You go suffer for mtn hand taya grin
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by gen2briz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
amAZEing:
Just wakaing pass.

Thank me later.

That's the best way bro.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Neduzze5(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
EastGold:
I was really happy when I read on nairaland some weeks ago that MTN Nigeria has introduced whatsapp customer care service to attend to the complaints of their customers.

After reading through I decided to save one of the numbers +234903 - 300 - 0002. Earlier this week MTN in their usual manner made unwarranted deduction on my account, I noticed the deduction while preparing for work and I decided to make use of MTN Nigeria WhatsApp Care but to my greatest surprise, I was not attended to until after 72 hours.

I was having the same kind of deductions with you almost every day. So I went online, got the 5 MTN WhatsApp numbers and saved each of them on my phone.

I then structured my message and copied and sent it to each and every one of them 10 different times each. Dem no born them well not to reply me na.

In less than 5 minutes, I got a reply from four of them. In less than 15 minutes, my wahala was resolved. The last one replied me later in the evening. I just told him to forget.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by mjames: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
amAZEing:
Just wakaing pass.

Thank me later.

If you don't want to die young!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Adebola02(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kindly use that platform to inform them about the delay in responding to peoples complains, stressing that swift action/reponse is required.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
These are the details

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by epospiky(m): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2016
I faced similar stuff dude. Mine was even after 6 days, that's almost a week. I have ceased contacting 'em via whatsapp for now. So annoying.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by dsmooth1(m): 4:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm mtn again Isorite
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by JideSM: 5:08am On Apr 30, 2016
EastGold:

Y'ello EastGod,

I sincere apologize for the experience.

Kindly PM the affected number for investigation and resolution

I await your response.

For quicker response to your complaints on Nairaland, please see our thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by udemzyudex(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
EastGold:

You think you're the only one msging them? Moreover it's not a group where they will see all your msg at once, it's first come first serve those who msg before you will get answered before you.

I msg one of the number I saved and the person in charge replied the next day.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Category1: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=20pt]mtchewwwww!!!

Lalasticlala Mtchewwwww [/size]
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by amosdrizzy: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
The fear of Mtn is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by babs01(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
shuuu
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by DrObum(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
MTN

Can anything good come out of them

I no too read the post shaaaa undecided
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by ikbnice(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
you should have tried their twitter handle...response is in maximum of 10 minutes. Anybody who uses that can testify to the speedy response.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by LouisBERG: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
*Checks thread* oh mtN!!
I give up already. Their probLEm is Beyond hUman reasoniNg.

SmH

#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by santity100: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
What is happening to MTN these days ?

Their data services is the poorest, their network is also very poor.

I subscribed for mtn data service early this year.

I cried throughout that month.

Unfortunately for us, no consumer protection in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by finalboss(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
nt clear
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by allytinted: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
a
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by ignis: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
There are probably lots of people on queue.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by steppin: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
amAZEing:
Just wakaing pass.

Thank me later.
Excelent advise, that's what I'm doing for over 18months now! I only load #100 airtime every 90 days just to call only useless contact
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by viktor01(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
To whom it may concern......
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Michellla(f): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
the pictures arent even vivid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
The best way to resolve your issues is direct message on twitter
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by gigabyte13: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Yours is 72 hrs? Mine is 5 whole day. Mtn useless like anything useless you can think of

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Mobile Number-Portability / Fake MTN Recharge Card (photo) / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.