Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (14322 Views)

Mtn Night Plan Increased From 250mb For N50 To 500mb For N50 / Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hey nairalands,good day to you all.The mtn night plan which goes for 25 naira from 12 am to 3:30 am which is capped at 500mb has been of good help to all of us,especially the youtube freaks but i have noticed some things about this plan which will be of great use to us .
Firstly,is the data cap which is normally potrayed to be 500mb but actually has fair usage policy thereby increasing the data cap by approximately 100mb equalling 600mb.
Secondly,what i also came to notice was after you finish using up ur night plan plus the extra 100mb from fair usage policy. You actually have unlimited access to YOUTUBE and yah most of you might find this hard to believe but its true after, the night plan data has been exhausted it automatically only works with youtube �� at least mtn try for that one.
So to make the most of your night plan data for youtube lovers,use the original data from the night plan to dwonload a movie and not waist it on youtube and then after your data has been exhausted enjoy your unlimited youtube streaming # mtn try for this one �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why you dey lie? Tell me the joy you derive from lying. Free youtube abi? Smh

4 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by rottennaija(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
XVIER:

First, read and understand before you accuse someone of lying. He is speaking from his own experience

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by kmaxx(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
If ah here!
I go try am sha...
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
rottennaija:

First, read and understand before you accuse someone of lying. He is speaking from his own experience
what experience? So you believe his poo? Bro we that use the plan knows what sup. Nothing like free youtube, anyway believe the nonsense at your own emotional peril.

5 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Uziehot(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Frank54321:
Hey nairalands,good day to you all.The mtn night plan which goes for 25 naira from 12 am to 3:30 am which is capped at 500mb has been of good help to all of us,especially the youtube freaks but i have noticed some things about this plan which will be of great use to us .
Firstly,is the data cap which is normally potrayed to be 500mb but actually has fair usage policy thereby increasing the data cap by approximately 100mb equalling 600mb.
Secondly,what i also came to notice was after you finish using up ur night plan plus the extra 100mb from fair usage policy. You actually have unlimited access to YOUTUBE and yah most of you might find this hard to believe but its true after, the night plan data has been exhausted it automatically only works with youtube �� at least mtn try for that one.
So to make the most of your night plan data for youtube lovers,use the original data from the night plan to dwonload a movie and not waist it on youtube and then after your data has been exhausted enjoy your unlimited youtube streaming # mtn try for this one �
pls help with the code for the plan. Tnx boss
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Mario1989(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeah I observed that too... Once u exhaust the 500mb, u will be able to browse YouTube till 3:30am
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Mario1989(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeah I observed that too... Once u exhaust the 500mb, u will be able to browse YouTube till 3:30am

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
I aint lieing am talkin from experience nairalanders are harsh shar
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Uziehot:
pls help with the code for the plan. Tnx boss
Itx just the normal mtn pulse night pla....dial *406# and follow the procedures
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Uziehot(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Frank54321:

Itx just the normal mtn pulse night pla....dial *406# and follow the procedures
Tnx boss
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
XVIER:
undecided have u even tried it your judging me am sure as you are sent the message you immediately turn off your data. Try this night before nd see if it works for you

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by FreshShavedBalls(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Op is saying the truth
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by vicadex07(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
XVIER:

Its true, I first taught it was some kind of glitch until I came across this thread.

...but the unlimited YouTube streaming ends around 4 to 4:30am.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by vicadex07(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Frank54321:
I aint lieing am talkin from experience nairalanders are harsh shar

They're just stooopid...
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by UncutSk(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
XVIER:
guy its true i enjoy HD YouTube every night
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by UncutSk(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mario1989:
Yeah I observed that too...
Once u exhaust the 500mb, u will be able to browse YouTube till 3:30am
same i increase quality to HD too lol
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by DaInferno(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
rottennaija:

it's not good for him to use his experience to deceive ppl ;o
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by EvilMetahuman: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
I think its a glitch.

There is no way mtn is gonna give anyone free unlimited youtube.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by ryfoz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
The only thing I can attest to is the time the night plan stops working (regardless of using it or not), which is 3:30 am. But additional 100mb and free YouTube? Ehnnn! I've never experienced it and I use the plan a lot and especially on YouTube except you meant on YouTube app itself.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Samsimple(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Money Thieving Network ...the rate at wich my data get exhausted for dat night plan is alarming i swear... Just one episode of monday night raw(270mb) the end.. I tried putting off all my apps from background data usage still d same
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by maisauki: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
if ppl try do night vigil, tried it and it doesn't work, i pray you'll be able to bear dia causes
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by XVIER(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Only the gullible ones will fall for this poo. Ever since and till date I've been using this plan nothing like free youtube or additional 100mb, the data is not even up to 500mb. Like I said do not be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by mikool007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
XVIER:
Only the gullible ones will fall for this poo. Ever since and till date I've been using this plan nothing like free youtube or additional 100mb, the data is not even up to 500mb. Like I said do not be deceived.
i personally use it anytime i sub if it doesn't work for you, you are unlucky and i didn't want to say anything cus of pple like you tongue
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by supereagle(m): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2017
I tried their night something once, it did not work after migrating to pulse.
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by midgee(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Itunes Gift Card UK,US,AU,CN,CND,MX) $1-$1000

Amazon Gift card needed for below countries
��Brazil��
��Canada��
��USA��
��UK��
��Germany��
��France��
��Spain��
��Italy��
��India��
��China��
��Japan ��

*All denomination needed including $150, $200, $500 and $1000 single card*

Good cards needed

*Other Gift Cards we Buy*

Walmart Gift card,BestBuy Gift Card,Google play Gift Card,EBay Gift card, *Bitcoin*
(
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by erobes: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2017
.......but not always
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
supereagle:
I tried their night something once, it did not work after migrating to pulse.
It works only on the youtube app not when u go to youtube through a browser you can even save the videos if you please
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2017
XVIER:
What your problem you can see people attesting to it........ Well maybe it aint working for you or maybe you dont even have an mtn sim
Re: The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan by Frank54321: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2017
mikool007:
i personally use it anytime i sub if it doesn't work for you, you are unlucky and i didn't want to say anything cus of pple like you tongue
Dont mind them anyways .........thank you by the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data, Call Rates Hike Imminent As States Raise Row Charge / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it / Activating Etisalat Data Plan On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.