Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? (9627 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
nasha1:

Very serious.
@topic u said u have two kids already, how did he cope with the two? becoz this is not the first u are having a baby,so what is new here?

The first time, he waited for 6 weeks, I do not know why the rush now. Although, we romanced that last time.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Of course.
Finding the juice repugnant ?
I refuse to answer but let me tell you this and I'm not bragging, I am a god. A sex god so do you still think there's a limit to what I can do?

Bye Arch.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Have you ever licked your wife's juice?

Bolade005 Bolade005, has your wife ever come in your mouth? If No, why should you expect to come in her mouth? . Are you not more selfish??

@ radicalove,
If you have big tit then you have nothing to worry about na...let him titfuck you.
Vj penetration is a no no until 6 weeks to be on the safe side as you wouldn't like puerperal sepsis to creep in.
So ..hand job, Bjob, titfuck ..take your pick.
And I am not a fan of anal sex ..it goes against what I terms enjoyment...If you are a fan then goodluck but remember to apply lots of lubes.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=radicalove post=45160857][/quote]
@radicalove, do you want me to describe how she tastes?
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by TheArchangel(f): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

I refuse to answer but let me tell you this and I'm not bragging, I am a god. A sex god so do you still think there's a limit to what I can do?

Bye Arch.
Got ya!!!
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Got ya!!!
No you dont.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by TheArchangel(f): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

No you dont.
You must be Zeus and Artemis.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

Bye Arch.

Humble people do not brag about their humility, only proud people do. I do not think that you are good in bed, because people who are good in bed do not boast about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

Humble people do not brag about their humility, only proud people do. I do not think that you are good in bed, because people who are good in bed do not boast about it.
Okay
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Evacroft: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmm,with two kids,is ur husband helping around in d house ?or just looking at opening ur skirt, sex is suppose to be consentual and if he really wants it he should try and help u heal first.
I ain't giving no man my stiched punene to handle three weeks after delivery,u might as well vex and turn to vesper. We will have a makeup sex when am ready.
Sorry to say,ur hubby is so insensitive.
@sdkalu,u re so on point.

9 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
You must be Zeus and Artemis.
Naah, I'm Archeron.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Zidjay(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
The thought of it alone sef is annoying. Ewwwww!!

3 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by itstpia8: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

I am a useless he goat with h.orny n.ymphomaniac libido and witchcraft

Answer me again, ewu!
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
itstpia8:

Seems you need to go through your own posts you lunatic!

when u spend time changing my words,u read them as I.So u see,u are still mad.
very soon,i will report u to the USA authorities,they need 2 take u away.

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by aameyah(f): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

Pls do teach us the other ways, I'm interested. Btw, what makes you think the man is not open to other means of sexual satisfaction? The woman cannot even give her man head till he climax. The selfish person here is the OP.

OP, you're married to this man and you find the thought of him erupting in your mouth repugnant? Smh

I pray God gives you the wisdom to do the right thing. All the best.

How dare you blame her, calling her selfish. Is it too much for the man to exercise a little self control?

7 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by itstpia8: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
nasha1:

when I spend time changing my words,I read them as I.So u see, I am still mad.
very soon,i will report u to the authorities,they need 2 take me away.

I just went through your other thread, truly you need help because you are insane.

Sorry you wish you could pay men to date you, how is it my fault though that even though you are pleading with raw cash to get a man, they are still not interested in your goodies

Maybe you should add more money to what you are currently offering, perhaps it will sweeten the deal?

Useless thing!

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
aameyah:

How dare you blame her, calling her selfish. Is it too much for the man to exercise a little self control?
I'm not blaming her for not wanting sex yet. I understand she needs time to heal so I'm with her on that. I called her selfish for the half BJ she gives her man. I mean what the hell is a BJ good for when the man doesn't erupt?

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
itstpia8:

I just went through your other thread, truly you need help because you are insane.

Sorry you wish you could pay men to date you, how is it my fault though that even though you are pleading with raw cash to get a man, they are still not interested in your goodies

Maybe you should add more money to what you are currently offering, perhaps it will sweeten the deal?

Useless thing!

At least i make money of my own, i can get a man what about u? old 45 years old witch frustrated deprived lunatic american reject.
i won't do this here with u,i know where 2 catch u.i have ur cure today,seun can't do anything about u,but trust me,i will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
aameyah:

Help me to ask him oooo
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
aameyah:

Help me to ask him
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
itstpia8:

Answer me again, ewu!

No need to battle words with you. Silence is the best answer given to a fool.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by MARKone(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

No need to battle words with you. Silence is the best answer given to a fool.

Lol madam, wetin dey happen, who dey find your trouble this night.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
MARKone:

Lol madam, wetin dey happen, who dey find your trouble this night.

It is one ice fish, tilapia abi itstipia8. She is confirming to every one that she needs rehabilitation.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
You're adviced to wait at least 6weeks. At least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by MARKone(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

It is one ice fish, tilapia abi itstipia8. She is confirming to every one that she needs rehabilitation.

Lol @ ice fish, don't bother yourself with some people here, they are just not worth it. Good night.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by carammel(f): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2016
He's looking for a good reason to cheat, sorry.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by tpiah11: 1:13am On Apr 30, 2016
nasha1:

At least i dont make money of my own, i cant get a man what about u? I am a old 45 years old witch frustrated deprived lunatic american reject.
i won't do this here with me ,i know where 2 catch me.i have my cure today,seun can't do anything about me,but trust me,i will.

go and do something about yourself instead of roaming the internet looking for who to pour your frustrations on, witch!

I have enough to nail you and your associates in case you were wondering!
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2016
You have two kids and your husband still doesn't know better? lipsrsealed

Let him give you attitude. Ignore it. Don't try to please him unless you are fully recovered and ready. Respect yourself!

I am leaving the thread before I get angry.

3 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by EfemenaXY: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Pls do teach us the other ways, I'm interested. Btw, what makes you think the man is not open to other means of sexual satisfaction? The woman cannot even give her man head till he climax. The selfish person here is the OP.

OP, you're married to this man and you find the thought of him erupting in your mouth repugnant? Smh

I pray God gives you the wisdom to do the right thing. All the best.

Bolade005:

I refuse to answer that question

Why?

If you feel the wife whose just given birth barley 3 weeks should have no qualms having her hubby ejaculatte in her mouth, then such a man should have no issues whatsoever going down on his wife and giving her mouth action immediately after birth.

Getting nasty works both ways, mate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

i shoul go and do something about myselself instead of roaming the internet looking for who to pour my frustrations on, i am a witch!

you have enough to nail me and my associates in case i was wondering!

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why?

If you feel the wife whose just given birth barley 3 weeks should have no qualms having her hubby ejaculatte in her mouth, then such a man should have no issues whatsoever going down on his wife and giving her mouth action immediately after birth.

Getting nasty works both ways, mate.
It wasn't written in the OP that the husband had a problem going down on her and if she needed her man to eat her vagina immediately after childbirth then that's her problem.

What two grown-ups do in their bedroom is none of my business but OP made it known she's open to BJ but she's not open to her man erupting in her mouth and I think that's completely selfish of her especially if her man do go down on her. Moreover, you and I both know she could get her husband to a point of climax and remove his device out of her mouth at the point of eruption and I'm sure he'd still be well sated and he wouldn't be complaining.

And Ma'am, yh I do know getting nasty works both ways. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.