Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? (4587 Views)

Learn To Speak Ikwerre / Etche Of River State Are Not Igbo--igbo Are Landgrabbers / Igbo Groups Of The South South ............the Etche People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? by Maazieze(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
AjaanaOka and ChinenyeN youve both produced a marvelous insight into the linguistic history of a place i wouldve overlooked sadly this research is lost onto the 1 IQ Nairlanders who would rather interpret this as either an attsck on igbos or some evidence of igbos "genociding" niger deltans, tribalism is the greatest tool of the ignorant.

jisike i wish to see most of your posts
Re: Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Maazieze, unfortunately, the Igbo community here on NL also does not appreciate the linguistic and historico-cultural discussion that AjaanaOka and I have here. We would be better off taking our discourse elsewhere, really, but I guess we care too much about having honest discourse in front of others, so we stick around.

If Eke is willing, we will live long enough to have many more engaging discussions to come.
Re: Ochichi: A Possible Example Of 'igbonization' In The Etche-ikwerre Area? by Maazieze(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2022
ChinenyeN:
Maazieze, unfortunately, the Igbo community here on NL also does not appreciate the linguistic and historico-cultural discussion that AjaanaOka and I have here. We would be better off taking our discourse elsewhere, really, but I guess we care too much about having honest discourse in front of others, so we stick around.

If Eke is willing, we will live long enough to have many more engaging discussions to come.

their are communities on discord that are much friendlier to historico-cultural discussions, im in one myself, if you want to join i can send a link

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning/tribal Origin Of These Names; Bello, Sanni, Danjuma N Lawal? / Why Yoruba Culture Accommodates Success In Outsiders - Farouk Martins Aresa / Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.