Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime (1066 Views)

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by prinsam30: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
I saw this post on facebook

Below are two structures in Igboland.

The one on the left is owned by a politician who just served for two years under President Goodluck Jonathan.

The building on the right Is that of a secondary school teacher who has diligently served His country for 35 years !!!

What u have to say with what you see?"

please no offense, just your take on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
prinsam30:
I saw this post on facebook

Below are two structures in Igboland.

The one on the left is owned by a politician who just served for two years under President Goodluck Jonathan.

The building on the right Is that of a secondary school teacher who has diligently served His country for 35 years !!!

What u have to say with what you see?"

please no offense, just your take on it
Evidence?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3658357_81138_jpegc7bebcda924dce470afd1a2d47f62b8b
Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by prinsam30: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Evidence?

Hahahahahaha bro. believe me no evidence, I called one of my guys in Enugu and he told me its true

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by citizenY(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Appropriate vs inappropriate use of cement. c as e closed All na bed space...one will sleep well....the other??
Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
prinsam30:

Hahahahahaha bro. believe me no evidence, I called one of my guys in Enugu and he told me its true
So no evidence... Just go.

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by Owode1: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op you're a very big liar, that is my village and the owner of that mansion served under Fash and is currently holding an important position in Abuja now.
Ask me for evidence when the topic makes it to the front page.
Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by prinsam30: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
So no evidence... Just go.

abeg my guy no bash me oooo, wen I get evidence I go tender am
Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by 989900B: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
It doesn't have to be true/specific: same scenario is littered all over the country from time immemorial, regardless of party affiliations -- politicians are thieves.

2 Likes

Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by Bambless1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
WHY ALWAYS GEJ
Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by Mohdadutse(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: The Ugliest Loot Under Jonathan's Regime by Standing5(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
The truth is same person can serve under Buhari and steal still achieve that feat but it would be 10 times more difficult and will attract punishment if caught or exposed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will The EFCC Arrest Buhari's Campaign Funders? / Apc Governors On Condolence Visit To Gov Ugwuanyi (pix) / How The Nigerian Government Can Solve The Fuel And Forex Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.