Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I (889 Views)

If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What It / If You Have These 2 Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What It Sa / Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I by Khris3(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
They are called Venus holes, these are small circles, which are formed on the lower back in men and women. In case of men, then these holes are called Apollo holes.

They are located in a place where two bones connect the pelvis, and can be seen only in people who have this genetic predisposition or appropriate size ligaments. We cannot choose whether we have them or not, because it is simple the genetics.

Continue@ http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/04/if-you-have-these-two-holes-on-back-you.html
cc: lalasticlala

Re: If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
wow! Can't believe I have them..
Re: If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I by amuokuko: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who the hole don Epp..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I by solid3(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
If a lady has it, it can be a very good motivation for a guy working on her the dog way?
Re: If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I by jidon5(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Just passing by

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Green Smoothie (recipe) / Dont Do Kidney Surgery Get Renavive In Lagos / 8 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.