Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] (1150 Views)

Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Oluwa Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2009
Why is it that its only in Nigeria we have messangers of God stopping people on the road to preach to them or tell them the "message that God sent them" to preach?

Has anyone out of Nigeria met this messangers of God?

I mean, in rough and good times, I want the messanger of God to stop me and tell me things like "Everything will be okay, your tuition fees will be paid for without worries"
Re: Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] by oyinda3(f): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2009
haha i wonder o.
but seriously I think evangelists exist here as well but just very few of them. prolly stigmatized 'cause mostly jehovah witness ppl do it.
Re: Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2009
oyinda.:

haha i wonder o.
but seriously I think evangelists exist here as well but just very few of them. prolly stigmatized 'cause mostly jehovah witness ppl do it.
True, Evangelist exists here, but whose to say Naija na fake.

If the messengers of God exists so much and give messages to people daily in Nigeria, why does it not happen for other countries? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Full Life Christian Centre - Stirring Men Into The Fullness Of God / Why God Hates Gay People / Double Portion Anointing Is Not New Testament Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.