Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Oluwa Champion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oluwa Champion (1358 Views)

Oluwa Mii Yio Dide / Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / Messangers Of God. [awan Iranse Oluwa] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwa Champion by AmAlone: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hi to you,

today( Tuesday November 09, 2010) Make it one years since my story turned around for good and heading for the best. A day, week, weeks, month and years before this divine one year of mine my life had being indeed a very sorrowful one. And I promise to tell you about it when it does turns around, Today I am living the good and happy life. So i want to say to you, OLUWA CHAMPION. That I thank you for everything you have done in my life. Because I know there are no words that can explain the stream of happiness flowing in my veins. So GOOD LORD THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. VERY VERY MUCH I THANK YOU. A friend, a father, a brother, a wife, a mother, a sister, a teacher, a reverend, a pastor, the word, my family.
CANNOT DO FOR ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME WITH A SPACE OF 365 DAYS, YOU MADE ME A MAND WITH; a life, a friend, a father, a brother, a wife, a mother, a sister, a teacher, a reverend, a pastor, a world, a family.

so this day,(Tuesday November 09, 2010) I call you Father! I CALL YOU OLUWA CHAMPION,

Beloved, you are loved,
Re: Oluwa Champion by AmAlone: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
i love my god!!!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Oluwa Champion by Jenwitemi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
You love "your" God now because you don hammer, abi? If some other small hardship hit you in the future, you go begin dey curse God again. You welldone.
Re: Oluwa Champion by Jomodupri(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Jenwitemi, what is wrong in him thanking the ALMIGHTY LORD for what HE has done in his life?

In whatever situation we found ourselves, we should always be appreciative for what He as done for us.

The Most High, I'll continue to be grateful to you Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria / He Carried The Weight Of The World Upon His Shoulders - God Loves You / The Rapture- A 19th Century Doctrine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.