Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85944 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by atoleybaba(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
henrydadon:
Some of u never took time watch the video..all u care about is commenting bullshit ..I watch this video from the beginning to the end and it clear this woman has suffered ...imagin the he goat borrowing 45 million just to put her in trouble..but finally the lord has saved her form her bipolar husband..not to mention the fact he also take cocain....
I just dy look everyone comment too...dy just dy comment dy no get Mb to watch the video....45million gbese plus 3million gbese all cause u want to drive a Benz. Another gbese cos u want to wear Rolex. That tj Na bastard.all the secrets she said she was hiding. She just blew them in 45mins isn't that weird

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Ekii(f): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
FADEO:

You are a fool. Go and read a book by TD JAKES... HE Emotions..... You just open that your stinking mouth to say nonsense when you no dey there. have you heard the mans side of the story before you judge. A fool judge a matter without hearing both sides of the story. you did not see the part that she said he hustled for her. My dear in all thine getting, get brain....

Lol.. Na so e take pain you reach or were you temporarily dead when teebillz was busy ranting? So at this point, are you saying you are too dull to know who's actually the victim here? That he hussled for her gives him the right to always remind her about it abi? My dear, you need that brain you talked about even more. Receive it in abundance jare

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by oz4real83(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
clans:
All that glitters cry cry
"na chinko"

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
NigerianDiamond:

That's a conclusion. She was quoted as saying that she was interested in a millionaire nor a billionaire husband but a man who can cater for his family. Even if his wife has more money than he has, if they sit and discuss amicably things will go well. The man carves an image of someone who is interested in involving himself with irrelevant things. A tweet about a tiwa's fan that was ranting about her new video was such a matter of concern to him that he had to reply the guy with a trashy response. A responsible man shouldn't be seen doing things like this. Marriage isn't by force, I don't pray to marry a woman who is intolerable though, but a man as the head of the house should know how to apply wisdom. He goofed by his reactions irrespective of the wife's alleged inactions. He could have just quit in silence than all this back and forth issue online.
hahahah! isn't that a concern of love for her when he rant on that guy on Twitter?

I guess you haven't see WERe a woman can drive you crazy! now tiwa is turning everything to her favor and that's how WOMEN behave naturally!

try and see a different perspective on this.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by butanep(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
ipledge5:
she gat brain...curvy like omotola

I have gone through her profile. I want to see others too so I know who I will finally support.

I love tall ladies but she is not tall.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by atoleybaba(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:
The devil is a liar, it's obvious that this interview was hacked grin

I wished though that the interviewer had asked her about the allegation of infidelity.

Yes, EgunMogaji is carrying iborun wink

PS: I stand corrected, she was asked.
d interviewer asked...and she said she has "never cheated on tee bliz (p.s not that she has not slept with sid, jazzy or 2baba before dy got married) Buh she has not cheated on teebliz since dy av been married.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think this Tiwa Savage is very undiscerning, her husband has a meltdown and the first thing she thought of was speaking to the media?

I think she should have resolved it privately and maybe months later, talk surreptitiously to the media about it but hey, being a singer doesn't make u immune from being stupid.

Coming out to the media like she just did is like washing her dirty linen in public, what a pity! undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dare2differ: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am a humanist. I have seen your mor.onic posts and your stand have always been against her because she has more money and he doesn't. undecided A man who could blame everyone including his own family but conveniently missed himself, is nothing short of a mor.on

You really need to check your post history mister.
goingape:
you are always fast in rainy INSULT on someone who go against somthing but slow in seeing and observing the other person's view (man)

I don't blame you probably because you are a female who hid behind her own misconception.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by macphilip: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Now that they have divorced, I hope TeeBlitz would collect his
brideprice from Tiwa Family in order to recover some of his debts
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by horladuni(f): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tee Billz played here from the very first moment. Ladies, Be Wise!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Amberon: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
frustrated, insecure, weak men are very easy to know.
You're one of them!
MrKorky:
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
#TeamTiwa.
Teebillz is a fvcking loser. You know them by how easily they try to dent the images of the ladies they've been with by slut shaming them. So tiwa was cheating with all these people even when she was pregnant or newly recovering from having the baby abi? Asiwine dude.

In fact banky and psquare owe the world an apology for stopping him from jumping. Just a classic insecure guy who can't handle a woman's success but wants to reap the benefits from it.
and what have you achieved in life!
you come here and be making mouth in defence of tiwa just because she made a publicity video to air her own part of this.

I always PITY ya WOMEN who just jump into conclusion without thinking.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by huntax(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
holamiday:
List two. With facts.
I can't have u facts because I'm not a source...
But tiwa mentioned his cocaine addiction,alcohol addiction,his debt ridden life,one of which is a 45million naira debt...the EFCC are on his neck presently to pay that money. Since Tiwa has rejected him in public,she no longer bears the cross of paying that debt,like she's done for his previous debt escapades.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Seunnzy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
afroniger:

Asides being an Olosho, Genny baby na confirm lesbo, actually she's bisexual. Na open secret.

Cc:RedCard1
i'd rather have tiwa as a bae than genevieve..tiwa's better

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by jaybee3(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
#TeamTiwa.
Teebillz is a fvcking loser. You know them by how easily they try to dent the images of the ladies they've been with by slut shaming them. So tiwa was cheating with all these people even when she was pregnant or newly recovering from having the baby abi? Asiwine dude.

In fact banky and psquare owe the world an apology for stopping him from jumping. Just a classic insecure guy who can't handle a woman's success but wants to reap the benefits from it.
Cococandyyyyyyyyy

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by yoged(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wowwwww. to everyone blaming and accusing Tiwa. I remembered that Yoruba adage. '' Agbo ejo eni kan da agba osika. "". It's always good to hear the other side of the story before judging . lessons to all female out there , don't marry out of pity . Always do your research about the person you are dating. Applicable to men as well. I pray none of us will ever had issues in our marriage. Both of them is at fault . I ain't siding anyone .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
huntax:

I can't have u facts because I'm not a source...
But tiwa mentioned his cocaine addiction,alcohol addiction,his debt ridden life,one of which is a 45million naira debt...the EFCC are on his neck presently to pay that money. Since Tiwa has rejected him in public,she no longer bears the cross of paying that debt,like she's done for his previous debt escapades.
Still not enough reason for a full-grown, fine, refined man to want to jump off a bridge into the river.

Sorry, my opinion.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
d interviewer asked...and she said she has "never cheated on tee bliz (p.s not that she has not slept with sid, jazzy or 2baba before dy got married) Buh she has not cheated on teebliz since dy av been married.

An astute point. Well played Sir, well played grin

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na their way. Life of controversy. With all the sweet love song, they can't maintain real life situation. Teebliz is gone another to come. Will a reasonable man marry these female celebs? Pride and their wayward lives is something I hate.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Adeevah(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Next...tonto dike vs churchill next...nairalanders can't waait
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by MrKorky(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amberon:
frustrated, insecure, weak men are very easy to know.
You're one of them!

Keep Saying Trash, Lawma is on their way!

U should shut up and talk to the toilet, U full of shyt!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
dare2differ:
I am a humanist. I have seen your mor.onic posts and your stand have always been against her because she has more money and he doesn't. undecided A man who could blame everyone including his own family but conveniently missed himself, is nothing short of a mor.on

You really need to check your post history mister.
you are not an humanist but a bitter soul who derive pleasure in insulting others and long for someone to comfort her. I always knew you from the side and SOMetimes don't want to cross ya way not because of avoiding fight but know how you are fragile and sensitive to many things.

check your own history and see for yourself.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by papascode: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
So tiwa, no get 40m. Her dicton is in this interview is poor. Its well
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 7070: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Krisan234:
Tiwa Savage - The only Ashawo wey 2face, Don Jazzy and co don fvck wey open mouth talk say she's in debt, What a liar, Your marriage was based on lies and deceit, So all the money wey u dey make from ur songs, u dey use am pay Don jazzy for him to put his fat prickk into ur dark smelly toto, i know don jazzy don tear tear even Di'ja ToTo join, that one wey no even get breast for don jazzy to svck, DON JAZZY GO & MARRY & STOP FVCKING MAVIN GIRLS.

retard!!!

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Something tells me that this woman is innocent and went through a lot. That was why when that foool called Teebillz was ranting on social media, I quickly knew that she was innocent. I actually connected to her pains because she must have been through a lot. FYI, all those BS about Tiwa sleeping with 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid is actually to dent the woman's image. It was the last kick TeeBillz had... to make sure that he dents her career before they separate. I have been through such before. When your opponents sees that he or she is loosing, they resort to hitting you below the belt and fighting dirty. They make up a lot of lies about you. But if you are emotionally strong, you will pull through dear.

Don't bother about what the future holds darling. Just try to live on. At least one thing is certain.... Your DOOR KNOB of a husband will not harass you again. Tiwa if you are reading this, just know that am actually sorry for what you are passing through. I know that you are a pure soul. Though you may have your imperfections as a human being, I know that you tried you best. Please never you go back to that abusive marriage again. Your happiness should be your utmost priority right now.... but who am I deceiving? I know your type. They like being hurt. So, there is every chance you may go back!
WTFundecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tunjidachosen(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
RedCard1:
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

So Gene is suddenly now the wisest abi? after she don born one wey we no know the papa abi, you never experience tinz you say you wise, who bé your teacher?

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Seunnzy:

i'd rather have tiwa as a bae than genevieve..tiwa's better

Are you kidding me?

I'll lick the floor that she walks on cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Zehner(f): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
#TeamTiwa.

i am joining this team. My heart goes out to Tiwa...mehn..she looks drained

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tunjidachosen(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Something tells me that this woman is innocent and went through a lot. That was why when that foool called Teebillz was ranting on social media, I quickly knew that she was innocent. I actually connected to her pains because she must have been through a lot. FYI, all those BS about Tiwa sleeping with 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid is actually to dent the woman's image. It was the last kick TeeBillz had... to make sure that he dents her career before they separate. I have been through such before. When your opponents sees that he or she is loosing, they resort to hitting you below the belt and fighting dirty. They make up a lot of lies about you. But if you are emotionally strong, you will pull through dear.

Don't bother about what the future holds darling. Just try to live on. At least one thing is certain.... Your DOOR KNOB of a husband will not harass you again. Tiwa if you are reading this, just know that am actually sorry for what you are passing through. I know that you are a pure soul. Though you may have your imperfections as a human being, I know that you tried you best. Please never you go back to that abusive marriage again. Your happiness should be your utmost priority right now.... but who am I deceiving? I know your type. They like being hurt. So, there is every chance you may go back!
You need wisdom. So you don't know that in matters like this every one will claim innocent? When there are lots of things to gain and also to lose? Na wa for your thinking
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Speakdatruth: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
oh boy, I watched d whole interview about 200mb gone teebillz go borrow 45m and e no pay back, efcc dey find am

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by bikefab(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi Tiwa, I'm still single.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Speakdatruth: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
papascode:
So tiwa, no get 40m. Her dicton is in this interview is poor. Its well
pray make you born one mumu girl like tiwa wey go dey pour money on top one gigolo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57