Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85947 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 7070: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Opeexclusive04:

Errrm please that Jeep Don jazzy gave them at the wedding who'll inherit it now??

Jamil grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Wowzer(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shameless couple. Useless interview. Both of them not in the right frame of mind.

Very soon they will tell us their sexual history.

Shame.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by CallMeOO7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am listening to "Standing Ovation" as reading this with my bottle of chilled Fura de Nunu.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Kc3000: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Enough of this ruckus! What's the brouhaha about? Ok, their marriage crashed, nobody died nah...but,make I contribute my quota to the gist grin. That ninja TeeBillz is a fraud, it's written all over his face. Heck, I think he pulled that whole tantrum just to tarnish Tiwa's image since he was out of the picture and wasn't going to profit from her any more. That fvcktard was never going to jump from the bridge, his goal was just to drag her through the mud and hopefully wreck her career on his way out. Yeah, I don't know em' personally, but I can spot a slimy opportunist from a mile away, and I just don't like the type.
Mrs. Tiwa isn't as faultless as she wants us to believe either. She's grimy for marrying a dude that left his wife and kids to be with her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by nonstan(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vannywealth:
Omagara Nonso...
Broda how far
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by nonstan(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vannywealth:
Omagara Nonso...
Broda how far..mk I knw u too naa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Teespice(f): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adeevah:
Next...tonto dike vs churchill next...nairalanders can't waait

bad belle

enemy of progress.

coming from a woman, later when boys begin to bash your gender, you will be the first to scream blue murder.

what a shame.

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dare2differ: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
I enjoy insult people like you. OMG!I love it. But bittersad. Nah, that ain't me.

Fragile, sensitive and dare2differ in a sentenceshocked. It is definitely unheard of. For a guy who blames rich women for their husband's insecurity and irresponsible behaviours, I will take a walk sirundecided.

You are no position to say sh.it!
goingape:
you are not an humanist but a bitter soul who derive pleasure in insulting others and long for someone to comfort her. I always knew you from the side and SOMetimes don't want to cross ya way not because of avoiding fight but know how you are fragile and sensitive to many things.

check your own history and see for yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
dare2differ:
I enjoy insult people like you. OMG!I love it. But bittersad. Nah, that ain't me.

Fragile, sensitive and dare2differ in a sentenceshocked. It is definitely unheard of. For a guy who blames rich women for their husbands insecurity and irresponsible behaviours, I will take a walk sirundecided.

Go check ur mail smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Seunnzy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Are you kidding me?
I'll lick the floor that she walks on cheesy
that gurl na hardcore oloshocheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by akanniade10(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Toolz and Tunde Demuren NEXT!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dare2differ: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
smiley cheesy

Teespice:

bad belle

enemy of progress.

coming from a woman, later when boys begin to bash your gender, you will be the first to scream blue murder.

what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
mineANDurs:
Correct woman! Kick his Lazy ass outa ur home grin
What is this one saying?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dannytoe(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
holamiday:
Ok, after seeing this, i still can't care less about this tiwa-teebilz news.

What troubles my heart is why that man wanted to commit suicide. To jump off a bridge. Seriously? What could have prompted that? Even the hunger-stricken people at IDP camps hardly attempt suicide. Me-thinks he wasn't going to commit any suicide anyways. He was just bluffing.

Nevertheless, that act alone, made him look like the foolish loser in this peculiar mess.
I think you should start reading from season1 again, then you should know why he meant suicide. beside he was drunk, when he drove to the bridge at the first palace, and even the drunk do not think twice before taking repulsive and bad decison which they usually regret in the future.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
dare2differ:

Fragile, sensitive and dare2differ in a sentenceshocked. It is definitely unheard of. For a guy who blames rich women for their husband's insecurity and irresponsible behaviours, I will take a walk sirundecided.

OK moonlight!

have a nice day!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Seunnzy:

that gurl na hardcore oloshocheesy

I no wan marry her. I just wan give her the best 3 minutes of her life at each opportunity grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
jaybee3:

Cococandyyyyyyyyy
what? grin

I love tiwa. This guy is my enemy for making her cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by dare2differ: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Okay sunshine

Sleep tight!
goingape:
OK moonlight!

have a nice day!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Adeevah(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teespice:

bad belle

enemy of progress.

what a shame.

Another olosho sighted...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
and what have you achieved in life!
you come here and be making mouth in defence of tiwa just because she made a publicity video to air her own part of this.

I always PITY ya WOMEN who just jump into conclusion without thinking.
sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by lomprico(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tmercy:
u wan b nanny ni?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Kassy1(f): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
amuokuko:
The sauce of the story must be from Mile12 market..

sauce... Issorai
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Teespice(f): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adeevah:

Another olosho sighted...
stale......try harder.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by yinkslinks(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
okay

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teespice:

bad belle

enemy of progress.

what a shame.

Don't mind this kind of dirty gals jare. Whatever they wish others will also be their lot.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Spanner4(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
londonrivals:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-before-marriage-i-didn-t-know-of-his-3rd-child-singer-reveals-id4978609.html

I took time to Download this Interview of Tiwa with pulse tv and I also viewed it for 43mins,it was an emotional one indeed.

Tiwa said that she has never cheated on Tee bilz and other issues she cited on.
She also said that Tee bilz has been so unfaithful and he sleeps around but she still accomodates him including his huge debts he incurred which she always find a way to pay.

That what also contributed to this break up was that Tee bilz borrowed 45million naira and which made him likely to face EFCC and will put his family also in danger.

Tiwa was likely asking-45mil naira to do wat?

And also hw Tee bilz wasn't honest with her when it comes to business, that he steals from her his own wife.

But the truth is that Tiwa though has tried to cope with the break up, it has affected her psychologically.

She thinks about their child and his upbringing.

She finally told Ibrahim balogun(T bilz) that he should tell the world if she had not love him or cared for him.

I pity her, though I can't side with her coz I hvnt hear form the other party.

Anyway Both Tiwa and Tee Bilz, who both of them epp?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by sameolg616(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
teebills and tiwa were both using each other....he wanted a rich hot chick,she wanted a hot fine guy....with a hidden agenda,she just wanted a child before moving on...so whats the fuss abt....?
why is she so eager to defend herself with this video...its suspect...
teebillz,the child would always bring u too together...ask nick cannon.....
u married a mariah carey so wat were u expecting?
i like her and i can understand her pain but she should have read the terms and conditions as she was marrying him with his other kids

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Tmercy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=lomprico post=45167854][/quote]just a question now
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goingape: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
sharrap

you shut up!

be sitting there and be talking RUBBISH!

do you even have a husband undecided

if you do go tell that man he is an irresponsible man.

FOOLISH WOMEN everywhere!

you put on ya profile: family love is everything but yet wanted to break another's family by spewing RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR God damn mouth.

may your family break just like tiwa own (if you even had a family self)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by RedCard1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Seunnzy:

genevieve no be olosho hustler too ni?abi no be so she start too..isnt she someones baby mama
you don't get my point. Genevieve might be an olosho but she's smart at it. she's been around so many rich men but you won't see her or anyone she've dated saying trash about her personality in public. didn't you see how Sylvia lost Dangote because of her basket mouth? Genny is smart. all these Naija female celebs that are forming feminists should emulate her.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by SURElee(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
I remeber when tbills abi tbliss, anyone jare proposed to tiwa I told a friend of mine, he was after the moni she was making, cos that proposal came almost immediately after she signed as pepsi ambassador.

Am glad she admittted she ignored all the signs and signals before marriage and she didn't listen to friends about warnings.
Her tears isn't because of the failed marriage, but the lies tunji has told about her to tarnish her image and name.

What business does a broke, jobles man have wearing expensive rolex watches? Just to compete and be in the league of his friends circle eg daddy freeze. Tunji forgot that daddy freeze of coolfm has a job while he tunji doesn't even carry kpon kpon as a bricklayer sef.

Tunji attempeted suicide stunts maybe bEcause of the 45m..

He claims he made tiwa abi? Let's see now that he's out of hert life finally let's see if tiwa would fade into oblivion or rise abovem if Tina turner could survive without Ike turner afteryears of abuse and all, tiwatope salvage would rise to the top.

An irreponsible man with children from different women, who doesn't have a job, a lazy ass blaming every1 for his misfortune even his father, doing cocaine ,alcohol, infidelity and not owning up to his responisbility as a father and husband.

Now is the time he should really go dive into that lekki bridge.
I bet now that fan he harrassed would understand that tbillz is a problem even to himself and other people around him.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
You will die first before my family will even think of breaking up.
goingape:

you shut up!

be sitting there and be talking RUBBISH!

do you even have a husband undecided

if you do go tell that man he is an irresponsible man.

FOOLISH WOMEN everywhere!

you put on ya profile: family love is everything but yet wanted to break another's family by spewing RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR God damn mouth.

may your family break just like tiwa own (if you even had a family self)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.