Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 (490 Views)

Learn a Foreign Language today / #1 Learn A New Language Today! / Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 by slaknoah(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
[url][/url]#TipsForLearningNewLanguage
I am going to be sharing some tips(I used) for learning a new language
Easy and fast.
And I will just start with the Introduction part today.

I urge you to follow up (with the harsh tag #LNL101), and you will be surprised how far these
little tips will go.
* M0TIVATION(the #1 material).
I have discovered the main reason why people get pissed off trying to learn a new
language is using the wrong method and lack of motivation, but don't, worry will help with you.
For you to succeed you need a goal.
Before your start learning a new Language;
1.You need to know why you want to learn a new language(have the end in mind BEFORE STARTING AT ALL).
2.You need someone or something that motivates you (it may be your goal as stated above, or
your Language Parent(to be explained later))
Possible reasons for learning a new Language:
i. To stay prepared for opportunities, as my #TolulopeAhmed will say, as ability to speak a new language
increases your chance to opportunities.
ii. You are going to a new country for tourism.
iii. You are planning to further your Education in another country.
iv. You like to be a Polyglot too.
That's all for now, see you in the next lesson.
Remember, You missed it just because you used the wrong method.

Get more info @:
[url]slaknoah..com[/url]
Re: Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 by Timossa(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
slaknoah:
[url][/url]#TipsForLearningNewLanguage
I am going to be sharing some tips(I used) for learning a new language
Easy and fast.
And I will just start with the Introduction part today.

I urge you to follow up (with the harsh tag #LNL101), and you will be surprised how far these
little tips will go.
* M0TIVATION(the #1 material).
I have discovered the main reason why people get pissed off trying to learn a new
language is using the wrong method and lack of motivation, but don't, worry will help with you.
For you to succeed you need a goal.
Before your start learning a new Language;
1.You need to know why you want to learn a new language(have the end in mind BEFORE STARTING AT ALL).
2.You need someone or something that motivates you (it may be your goal as stated above, or
your Language Parent(to be explained later))
Possible reasons for learning a new Language:
i. To stay prepared for opportunities, as my #TolulopeAhmed will say, as ability to speak a new language
increases your chance to opportunities.
ii. You are going to a new country for tourism.
iii. You are planning to further your Education in another country.
iv. You like to be a Polyglot too.
That's all for now, see you in the next lesson.
Remember, You missed it just because you used the wrong method.

Get more info @:
[url]slaknoah..com[/url]

Good day, do you speak any foreign language?
Re: Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 by slaknoah(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Timossa:

Good day, do you speak any foreign language?
Sure, I speak Russian, learning Kazakh and Chinese now

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!!!! Unijos Registration 2015/2016 / UNILORIN Inducts 48 New Medical Doctors / The List Available Post Utme Schools As At Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.