Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today (478 Views)

I Really Want To Learn Spanish / #1 Learn A New Language Today! / Start Learning A New Language Today #LNL101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today by Timossa(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
I am so happy that you are reading this post right now. There is a time in everyone's life, when we are tired of the odd and start looking for ways to add immerse values to people that stick, not only around us, but in the cyber-world. I am willing to teach you Spanish here, and I promise to be a good Instructor, brother and friend to you. Did you know that Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world today, and it's the second language in the USA? Oops... Now you know. So, always tune in right here, drop your interest message, learn new Spanish words, vocabulary, grammar, tenses, translations and many more. In the mean time, upon your request, I will teach you what you should know, and what others think you should know as a Newbie in the foreign/modern language sphere.

I am Timossa, I work in the capacity of an Industrial Consultant and Linguist with SMEs, Businesses, Schools, Churches and different organizations. I'm a Certified Spanish Teacher both at beginner and intermediate levels, and I have taught over 600 students from primary through university education in Nigeria and beyond within four (4) years. Having certified over 100 students in Spanish, and I am willing to educate students, Nairalanders and other individuals in order to increase their communication skills and confidence level. Contact me if you are interested to learn Spanish and be certified through Timessy Training Institute and other international partners.

Leave a comment below or send me an Email: tolconsultancy@gmail.com
Re: Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today by olamilekside2: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
olamilekan4real60@gmail.com
Re: Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today by Timossa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Do you want to learn Spanish or why did you drop your email? Thank you.

olamilekside2:
olamilekan4real60@gmail.com
Re: Increase Your Chance Of Working In Multinationals: Learn Spanish Language Today by Timossa(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi Learners,

In Spanish, we have masculine and feminine words. For examples :

Chico (m) - Boy
Chica (f) - Girl
Elefante (m) - Elephant
Universidad (f) - University

A student of mine once asked how she can differentiate between masculine words from feminine words?

Good question. You can differentiate them by mastering the following codes.

For Masculine words : for every word that ends with any of the following letter is a masculine word (L-O-R-E-N-S)

For Feminine words : for every word that ends with any of the following letter is a feminine word (D-A-Z- cion-tud-dad-tad-umbre)

LITTLE TEST FOR YOU

From the 5 list of words below, please tell us the masculine and/or feminine words by using (M) - Masculine and (F) for Feminine words.

1. La mesa - Table (m or f)
2. El perro - Dog (m or f)
3. El autobus - Bus (m or f)
4. La iglesia - Church (m or f)
5. Mano - Hand (m or f)

Thank you for learning.
Buena suerte.

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Eldest Daughter, Malia To Attend Harvard / See The Twin Brother Of Almighty Formular / Interested In Study Abroad And Scholarships? Get Paid For That Also...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.