Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tiwa Savage Opens Up Says "I Am Dealing With A Husband Jealous Of Her Success" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Opens Up Says "I Am Dealing With A Husband Jealous Of Her Success" (507 Views)

Tiwa Savage Opens Pop Up Shop In London (photos) / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Opens Up Says "I Am Dealing With A Husband Jealous Of Her Success" by KOURTNEYK: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
"I Am Dealing With Alcohol Problem, Infidelity, Cocaine, Bad Debt And A Husband Who Is Jealous Of His Wife’s Success!" Our Naijagal Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Anguish, Pain And The Truth Behind Her Marriage And Her Husband’s Suicidal Break Down.

I am dealing with alcohol problem, infidelity, cocaine, bad debt and a husband who is jealous of his wife’s success! Our Naijagal Tiwa Savage reveals her anguish, pain and the truth behind her marriage and her husband’s suicidal break down.

Tiwa savage finally breaks her silence. She talks about her husband’s infidelity meeting a lady in hotel in a hospital while she suffered complications from pregnancy at a hospital in London. She covered up so much to make her husband feel like the man. The head of the household. Since the birth of her son TJ has not spent a single Naira on her son! He claimed he did not have money for diapers but he had money to cut his hair and take women to hotel rooms.

http://naijagal..com/2016/04/i-am-dealing-with-alcohol-problem.html

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal / If Musicians Were Football Teams (J Sea) / Help I Can No Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.