Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86292 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Wokeyim(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Na wa. Sø these Are all what this woman das seeing in marriage all this While... No Wonder she was still going for shows låte in her pregnancy; she had to make money to pay home Bills and clear her hubby's debts.

This one bo be marriage abeg, Na leeching. MAY GOD help all of us women, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by haruna99: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2016
My sister i feel for you, God ll change him and bring him back to his right senses
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by optional1(f): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2016
fromnigeria:

How will having Miss nairaland help this country?

Give and reasons and get 1000supports

Having Miss Nairaland might not help this country but it will help pple to av courage nd come out of their shells, some ladies are shy to speak out but dis pageant will give them courage to speak out, it will help some pple to believe that there is alwayz a bright future even though where they r is dark.

It will help some ladies to b confident of their beauty, that d beauty God gave them they can use it to bring happiness, hope nd smile to those who are sad nd hurt wit d present condition we r facing in dis country.

Share ur beauty wit a big smile on ur face with pple who r hurt nd sad, it wil really help them alot to 4get d pain dis country is putting on them.

I guess I ans ur question well, and I pray u wil b satisfy wit d ans I gave to ur question.

Thank you.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by gospi: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Broke guys this is for u!
If I no get money no woman go marry mee, women too love money bla bla... U see why its a terrible mistake marrying a broke guy? Women don't Marry a man dat is not as rich as u are ...two tins wld b involved...they will feel intimidated..and want to bring u down...or they will sit down and try to finish all ur money and bcom so lazy. Broke guys keep spewing trash about how ladies treat them please women who married broke guys wat do they get? Bitterness from d man...jealousy if d woman makes it abeg IFA hear sey I marry broke guy

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by fromnigeria(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Really?
optional1:

Share ur beauty wit a big smile on ur face with pple who r hurt nd sad, it wil really help them alot to 4get d pain dis country is putting on them.

Well, beauty rarely make the hurt and sad forget that their rent is due for example.

Anyways, thanks for responding

It lacks objective, hence Its not worth it.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Vivalavida99(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa Savage:
13 Shocking Things Singer Said About Tee Billz;
1. Not Been Together In One Month.
2. He Cheated While I Was Hospitalized.
3. Allegations That Annie Idibia Cooked For Him.
4. The N4.5m Theft That Made Me Sack Him As Manager.
5. He comes back drunk, he comes back angry, and we don’t know what sort of mood he is in.
6. Accusation That My Mother Bewitched Him. 7. About Cheating With Don Jazzy, 2face And Dr. Sid.
8. EFCC Investigating Him For N45m Debt.
9. Day I Caught Him Smoking Cocaine.
10. I Never Knew Tee Billz Had A Third Child. 11. Our Marriage Is Over.
12. Tee Billz’s Relationship With Baby Jamil. 13. I Will Still Pray For Tee Billz.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by fromnigeria(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
lanicky:

Beauty contests also instill a sense of self-esteem/worth in our ladies, some of us may have an inferiority complex in the outside world because we don't like one thing or the other about how we look but having people cheer you on and support you goes a long way in building that self-esteem.

It will also curb the menace of the baby-mama syndrome in society.

Was I able to answer your question satisfactorily?

A lady does not need beauty /peagent contest to believe in herself.

It encourages the so called baby-mama whatever.

Its creates unnecessary and unhealthy competition.

Its not worth it. It has not contributed in anyway to the growth of Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

Having Miss Nairaland might not help this country but it will help pple to av courage nd come out of their shells, some ladies are shy to speak out but dis pageant will give them courage to speak out, it will help some pple to believe that there is alwayz a bright future even though where they r is dark.

It will help some ladies to b confident of their beauty, that d beauty God gave them they can use it to bring happiness, hope nd smile to those who are sad nd hurt wit d present condition we r facing in dis country.

I guess I ans ur question well, and I pray u wil b satisfy wit d ans I gave to ur question.

Thank you.
God bless.

Girls use their beauty for prostitution so it isn't worth celebrating anymore.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa savage still loves that guy. Her last words points to that. Why would she ask for his forgiveness? She had endured for so long.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by MadCow1: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
It's really a Man's world..

Teebillz drops tweet after tweet, people believe him and call Tiwa a hoe..

Tiwa tells her side and yet people still call her a lair and that her problem is money.

Tiwa, please move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by lanicky(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
fromnigeria:

A lady does not need beauty /peagent contest to believe in herself.

It encourages the so called baby-mama whatever.

Its creates unnecessary and unhealthy competition.

Its not worth it. It has not contributed in anyway to the growth of Nigeria.

Thanks

If you had your answers already, why ask? You're welcome
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by MicroIce(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
ur dad's girlfriend wink
N u fine sef oh.. Come n date d son too na.. u'll just b daddy's gf.. Son's wife
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by optional1(f): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Girls use their beauty for prostitution so it isn't worth celebrating anymore.

Not all beautiful girl my dear, not all girls r into prostitution.

Those girls who r into prostitution r not doin it wit their whole heart, they r doin it cos some were force to, sum do it to help their family.

If u really believe in urself as a beautiful girl nd av confident nd av courage, u wil fight a gud fight nd av a gud life wit God by ur side.

Nothing is impossiplbe to get if u believe nd av faith in God.

Thank you.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by iyisco2001(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
irisola:
i watched the interview..nd i really felt for her i never knew a celeb like her can cry like that...that guy is an asshole.. they should ave left him to commit sucide yesterday..to my bae tiwa..pick up urself there are better days ahead..he doesn't deserve u
angry sad undecided cry
but baby why?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by CioAngels(f): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Tj probably thought you were desperate for a husband so he quickly keyed-in. He saw you as his permanent ATM, otherwise, a man who cannot burst of 1m, why go and borrow 45m becos he knows tiwa will pay to save her marriage and avoid shame, but unfortunately he miss fired his bullet. As for the suicide story, i refuse to believe him, he did that for tiwa to come crawling to him. If is true he wanted to commit suicde, which is not anyway that he wanted to commit suicide, did you forget your other children before jamil and what would have been their faith? Ologbo ole.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by irisola(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
iyisco2001:

angry sad undecided cry
but baby why?
why kini.. shey wat that guy did was right ni
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by iyisco2001(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2016
irisola:

why kini.. shey wat that guy did was right ni
shocked
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Favolly(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
lanicky:

I'm pro-miss Nairaland because I believe more ladies need to know their worth and not write themselves off. Ladies who are satisfied with the inner beauty they possess even if they're not physically beautiful will become better wives and mothers. It will also curb the menace of the baby-mama syndrome in society.

Was I able to answer your question satisfactorily?

It will curb the menace of baby-mama syndrome? lipsrsealed
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by irisola(f): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2016
iyisco2001:

shocked
if my husband tries it i will him ni cheesy
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by lanicky(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Favolly:

It will curb the menace of baby-mama syndrome? lipsrsealed

Lol, not in all cases tho
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Favolly(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2016
lanicky:

Lol, not in all cases tho
Aiit

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
CioAngels:
Tj probably thought you were desperate for a husband so he quickly keyed-in. He saw you as his permanent ATM, otherwise, a man who cannot burst of 1m, why go and borrow 45m becos he knows tiwa will pay to save her marriage and avoid shame, but unfortunately he miss fired his bullet. As for the suicide story, i refuse to believe him, he did that for tiwa to come crawling to him. If is true he wanted to commit suicde, which is not anyway that he wanted to commit suicide, did you forget your other children before jamil and what would have been their faith? Ologbo ole.
I don't think teebillz tricked tiwa into marrying her....infact if most gurls today met a man like teebillz most would marry him and overlook his negative personalities hoping he changes. Just so you know, when Tiwa arrived nigeria. She said Nobody believed in her like Teebillz, Her first video kele kele was all paid for by Teebillz. Teebillz was there for her in her intro stages in the music industry. Teebillz worked tirelessly because he believed in her, as a human being who wouldn't fall for such wonderful personality?......Most people today are looking for life partners that supports their dream, that will celebrate them and not tolerate them. This was who teebillz was to tiwa at the time.
But in the end, that's a Huge mistake we all make....read why below

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by isnovic(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ameena:
Lame write up!
Receive sense Abeg...infact I dash you sense, u obviously need it badly.

This is all you come up wih?
You know the meaning of a THOT......please do check now.

You are the gullible type. Look at Tiwa, she was even tying her her, trying so hard to look like one in distress.

Please bounce off my mention if you do not afford your sense the only thing you asked for me....Nairaland...THOT.

Do not ever quote me again.... if you cannot read think and move on.

Audi, Vide, Tace, si vis vivere in pace
Don't waste your time....i will do the translation for you.......it means See, Hear be Silent.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
EziAsh:
You are kidding right?Wow why not just say women were born to be slaves.women have been taking care of men since for even,they do everything at home and have never been appreciated because while they take on the jome front they still contribute finacialy.Lord he can cook and take care of himself is he a child.I wonder why anybody on earth would leave such an important thing like knowing how to cook in the hands of another person.When men work do they share their money 50/50 or is it because its the woman's money.Funny how most of our African men have not yet gotten the memo,they are not our children and they should grow up.She sleeps around so what if she does,is that not what he does too. Wow now the African woman has to deal with mens insecurity and ego.Always massaging some men huge ego it gets really tiring.

Yes, men share the money even more than 50-50. Nobody complain when the man works, the woman is a house wife and it's the man that will pain rent, buy cars, pay school fees, buy food stuff etc. Nobodys also complains when an African man would carry his wife to the market, turn to personal driver, are family mediator, counselor etc. It is only when the roles become reversed that you AFRICAN women begin to see problems. Like I said 95 percent of African women cannot manage the success of they being more successful than their husband. Teebillz is also to blame for being irresponsible. But it was inevitable that Tiwa would become the bread winner because of her talent. Or do you want the man to suddenly have the voice of wizkid and start singing like tuface. There are many things African men do for their wives that oyinbo women dare not ask from their husbands. If you miarry a white, you think he will offer to carry you to the market or to your maternity appointment if you dont have enuff money to buy a car for yourself? Except the man is very nice. White pple that wont pay their children's university fees and tell their children to take federal loan. Go and marry oyinbo naaa.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olivialight:

This kinda comment is the problem some create for themselves, 1st of all he married a celeb and he wouldn't say he doesn't know about their schedule and all, getting a cook is not a bad thing if the time to always cook isn't there, normal people get cook and other kinda help their money can afford them and they stay in peace and it works for them , why in the world should she share her money 50/50 with the guy just because he is the husband? What is wrong with men of this generation? And even if she wants to do that it will be from a guy that clearly lacks financial management, and when he is done wasting the 50% he comes for more. My dear if you go around with this kinda mentality I wonder what you will pass down to the younger generation, some people are just plain lazy, share her earnings 50/50 who does that? God help us all.

I'm not lazy mind you. Im just factual. Women dont want to share their finances with their husband. But they see nothing wrong in marrying a husband that pays all the bills. So it's not out of place if he expects are to perform her wifely roles of cooking for him. Women of this generation have a warped mentality as well. No matter how busy you are or how career driven you are, if your family is important to you, you must always put it first. Why is it that once women become more successful than their husbands, 90 percent of the time, problems begin to show up. But the reverse is hardly the case. Which still goes back to what i've said initially that 95 percent of nigerian women cannot handle being more successful than their husband well. She cant boldly beat her chest that she cooks for him. She just left a paid maid in the house. Is that how marriage works?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by millionboi(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Raiders:
Don't ever use money to win the heart of a woman because you are only going to attract gold diggers who are just after your money because she might end up leaving you when you ran out of money
I have told you
If u like u tel it or regret letter
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ekene2000(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pretty i feel for u but u most av know his life bfor, a big talk for girls
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olivialight(f): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
12inches1:

I'm not lazy mind you. Im just factual. Women dont want to share their finances with their husband. But they see nothing wrong in marrying a husband that pays all the bills. So it's not out of place if he expects are to perform her wifely roles of cooking for him. Women of this generation have a warped mentality as well. No matter how busy you are or how career driven you are, if your family is important to you, you must always put it first. Why is it that once woman become more successful than their husbands, 90 percent of the time, problems begin to show up. But the reverse is hardly the case. Which still goes back to what i've said initially that 95 percent of nigerian women cannot handle being more successful than their husband well. She cant boldly beat her chest that she cooks for him. She just left a paid maid in the house. Is that how marriage works?
Oga people get helps,cook and all, I don't get the problem here? If that is what will help the both party with the running of the home and they can afford it, I don't see why not, the problem is that we tend to create this imaginary one way process for marriage down here, what works for Mr A maynot work for B, stop seeing running a home in one ancient pattern, which guy shares his earnings 50/50 , it is just crazy and to think is to a guy that has already shown her not to trust him with her money, she steals her money as a manager and of course she wouldn't have done anything then cs he was her husband, there are many other ways to make marriage work, if you keep trying to force yours into the one you feel society will like not like it works for you both then trust me you will keep having issues.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adconline(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
N
lacreamieboie:
Abeg to shave your hair twice a week no be N400? No be N200per shave again? Abi my fellow nairalanders... How much una dey barb?

But sincerely, I believe Tiwa... The problem started when she sacked him! Simple...
Have u gone through Tiwa's IG page? The only pix of teebillz was that of him feeding their son like a nanny o!

Why wasn't he faithful with the 40% he gets... Why does he cheat? Why would u ignore ur bleeding wife Not even a call? All for a slut... Too bad! Why run into debts... Worst of all! And u expect her to be faithful and loyal?? Impossicant!

LaCreamie has finally spoken!
These guys don't go to "barber" but to a hair spa which might cost N1500-2500 per service.
If u facials,pedicure and manicure done, then be willing to pay up to N5k.. Rich man's way of hardship is that he used sleep and dine at InterContinental Hotel now he sleeps and dines at Golden Tullip or Best Western.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.