Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Shocking Facts Tiwa Savage Made About Her Marriage To Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Facts Tiwa Savage Made About Her Marriage To Tee Billz (761 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Facts Tiwa Savage Made About Her Marriage To Tee Billz by spartanobad(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na wa o! Social media was agog yesterday after Tee Billz dropped some suicide notes on Instagram in which he accused Tiwa Savage of infidelity, witchcraft, pride amongst many vices. After the long rant, the father of her only son- Jamil – was found on Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge about to commit suicide and was rescued. See Also: I knew my marriage was over since- Tiwa Savage finally speaks out The world awaited a response from the heavily accused Tiwa Savage. We never expected all she said in her exclusive interview with Pulse.ng. Here are 10 shocking facts she revealed about her marriage to Tee Billz which she says is definitely over: They had separated 2 months ago but we were just put in the loop “For the past two months, TJ and I have not been together, it was something we were working through, but I knew this marriage would not work.” Tiwa Savage recently suffered a miscarriage but Tee Billz cared less “Just before I went to Jamaica, I found out that I was pregnant. We were just trying to find out how we were going to manage another baby so soon. I got to London, on a 10-hour flight to shoot a video with Busy Signal (Reggae Artiste). While doing my makeup, I found out I was bleeding and I passed out. I was rushed to the hospital, and we were trying to call TJ to tell him what happened. While we were sleeping at 2 AM a number called him saved as Edible Catering….I checked his phone, and the number was asking him if she can come to his hotel. She responded that He (TJ) knocked her out last night, that he was a great night. I confronted him, and he said he took another woman to the hotel and said they were just chilling. This happened the period I was in Jamaica, and I was in the hospital. I sent TJ pictures, and he was busy with another woman. I was in a hospital and you couldn’t be bothered find out what happened to me. I packed my stuff, took my son and went to my friend’s house, her name is Tiwa also. I stayed the night, and she asked me for the next step, I told her I was done.” See Also: Hian! Tee Billz drops suicide notes. Says Tiwa Savage slept with Tiwa Savage paid the bills while Tee Billz piled up debts “I covered up for so long because I wanted people to believe that TJ is the one that takes care of me…TJ has not spent one Naira, I paid for hospital bills, his flight, his accommodation, we also went shopping for TJ so that he will have new things. His excuse was that Í don’t have money’. I had to pay for everything so that he can go out and hustle, and get the contracts. He didn’t have money for diapers, but he had money to have a bi-weekly haircut, had money to pay for his laundry, had money to take a woman to the hotel… A week ago I told TJ that we were running out of Jamil’s food, but he didn’t do nothing. He went to buy a car, a Mercedes that he knew that he didn’t have the money for it. The person kept up calling that he wants the balance. I ended up paying the balance of over 3M. When it was time to pay, I put the money in his account, so they don’t know I was the person paying for it. He also bought a Rolex, and didn’t pay the balance.” Tee Billz has a pending case against him by the EFCC ” I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that some people might hurt him, that I should be careful. In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help… I have been searching for N45M so that they don’t kill him, so that the EFCC does not carry him.” See Also: Tee Billz allegedly found on Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge after deleting suicide notes on Instagram Tiwa Savage not only cooks for Tee Billz but also hired a cook for him “His cooking allegations is a lie. I am not going to say because of my career that I am not going to cook. I work long hours to put money in the house, I work to make sure that we have a roof over our house. I come back home really late, and when I make something for myself, I make some for TJ. I had to hire a cook to cook for me, him and the other people that live in the house, I don’t think that is wrong…Even if it is true, the things he puts me through will not even encourage me to ask him if he is hungry.” Tiwa Savage sacked Tee Billz as her manager after she discovered he was stealing her money ” The first time I found out that there was foul play was when he booked me for a wedding in London. I have to be paid before I perform. I called one of the organisers, and said I have not been paid. He said that the show has been paid four months ago, he showed me the account were they paid him. TJ declared that the show was for 3M but they really paid 4.5M, out of the 3M he was still receiving the management fee 40%. He took money already, and collected his percentage, and he didn’t feel anything. He was stealing from his wife. I had to perform at the wedding for free. I do get to perform for free when he takes my money.” Tiwa Savage did not sleep with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid or Tuface “I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart.” See Also: Nigerians react to Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage’s marriage drama Tiwa once caught Tee Billz sniffing cocaine “I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. He started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no.” Tee Billz has a Secret Child by an unknown baby mama in Nigeria “Before marriage, Idin’t know of his third child in Nigeria. A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake.” Tee Billz and Tiwa’s marriage is over “ The marriage is finally over, it’s been over for a while, and I have covered up for a while. What happened was God-sent, and he made it easier for me to walk away with what he did on social media. He got so many people angrier, he pulled so many innocent people into this. Even his family. He made it easy for me to finally up and walk away.” This is really sad indeed. Do you think Tee Billz will reply with more shocking revelations? We watch as this drama unfolds.
Re: Shocking Facts Tiwa Savage Made About Her Marriage To Tee Billz by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olorun saanu ooo
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Tiwa Savage Made About Her Marriage To Tee Billz by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why did u marry him in d first place... I knew this marriage wouldn't last. I swear...
Now look at d shame he has put u through....
There is a saying that only d wisest and foolishest never change...
May God help ur life o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Hair Without Extensions / “stop Performing P-square Songs”-fans Attack Peter Okoye For Performing P-square / Tinie Tempah Ft Wizkid – Mamacita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.