Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52684 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by kattypat: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2017
DR LOVE BRING BACK MY EX

DR LOVE THIS IS THE ONE OF THE THINGS I PROMISE I WOULD DO FOR YOU IF MY HUSBAND COME BACK HOME BETWEEN 48 HRS YOU SAID AND LUCKILY AS YOU SAID TO ME MY HUSBAND COME BACK HOME TODAY AFTER A LONG MONTHS THAT HE WALK OUT FROM HOUSE FOR NO REASON AND NO WHERE TO FIND HIM UNTIL YOU HELP ME FIND MY LOVE BACK HOME BETWEEN 48 HRS YOU PROMISE, WHEN HE CAME BACK HOME HE CONFESS TO ME THAT HE WAS VERY SORRY TO HURT MY FEELING THAT HE WENT AWAY WITH A LADY FROM HIS WORK PLACE AND NOW HE PROMISE THAT HE WANT TO LIVE WITH ME FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN,SO GLAD TO HAVE HIM BACK AND BIG THANKS DR LOVE FOR YOUR KIND HELP ,AM VERY GRATEFUL . IF ANYONE NEED DR LOVE HELP FOR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM CONTACT HIM THROUGH THIS MEDIUM drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com drlovesolution@yahoo.com Tel : +2348038096203.
KATIE FROM CALIFORNIA.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nira1123: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2017
My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr EZIZA, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Hanna, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR EZIZA e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR EZIZA, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. contact him email: doctorezizaspellcaster@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nira1123: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello i am NIRA SHALOM, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back. I was going crazy when my

love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR EZIZA the great messenger to the oracle that he

serve, I narrated my problem to DR EZIZA about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only

said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to

do,After it was been done, In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in

the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to

work as the supervisor. I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world on how DR EZIZA help me grant my heart

desire. If you need any kind of help contact DR EZIZA at the following email address: doctorezizaspellcaster@gmail.com

And get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to
solve. Contact him direct on:doctorezizaspellcaster@gmail.com and get your problems solve like
me. He also cast so many spell like,

1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. Destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
12. He heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
15.Cure for any of the disease that you are suffering from like HIV/AIDS, CAUSER, DIABETES, HERPES VIRUS, SHINGLE e.t.c
YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED TODAY WITH DOCTOR EZIZA

Thank me later
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by kattypat: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
How Africa Black Power Help Me
Am in very big problem in my Marriage when my friend at work recommend me Dr Ogboge Black Power (ogbogeafricablackpower@gmail.com Tel:2348057712806).I got married last year in 23 April 2016 at the age of 27 to the man I loved and we were both living together happily A year after my mother-in-law and elder brother-in-law want to ruin my marriage.
My mother-in-law does black magic on my husband so that my husband wont listen me again because she never support the marriage at first.He always standwith his family.three months ago my husband request my hand in divorce.I tried my best to work things out with my husband but i think my best is not enough but I know he loves me but can't stand against his mother & brother. My father call my husband for patch up but all he wants is divorce with me.then i wrote DR Ogboge that he should help me bring back my husband into my life because I love my husband from the depth of my heart and he should listen to me and loves me again and after my message Dr Ogboge Black Power request some information from me and i gave him All the details he needed,DR Ogboge promise me evereything will be fine between 48 hours and my husband will be back to his senses and show me love like he use to do.truly a day after my husband wake me up with call to apologize for all his bad attitude to me and he regret of his action by listen to his mother words.i was very glad because i never thought my husband will come back to his senses Thank you so much Dr Ogboge Black Power
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by everydaysmile: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Getting Back my Ex Wife
My name is Davies, I read a bunch of different testimonials about Dr Ogboge Black Power helping people's with relationships problem and helping them to get there Ex's back between 48 Hours. My ex wife and I broke up about 5 months ago.We had been together for about 4 years. I'm not sure what to do about getting her back. During years we had a 3 year old son. I left no stone upturned to fix the problem from the outset and prevent the divorce but she insisted that she will no longer live with me and Divorce me .
frankly I was loving her very much during our stay together and I still do love her Now I realized my mistakes I Contact Dr Ogboge Black Power(ogbogeafricablackpower@gmail.com tel:+2348057712806 for helping me bring her back,because i couldn't wait any longer i have started losing patience,Dr Ogboge Black power tell me to stay calm and promise me she come back and live with me between 48 hours after helping me DR Ogboge give me hope because my Wife came back to me as Dr said to me and now am happily living together.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by selingel: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes he owns you, if he paid your parents N300,000 as dowry built a house for them and helped trained your brother through university.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by annsrealms(f): 6:21am On May 16, 2020
Reptyle:
Well, ehhmmm, let me ask you a question. Was your husband made to pay "armed robber" dowry by your people before marrying you? I have a friend who hates (I mean like really detest his wife) because he claims marrying her almost ruined him financially. Apparently, he was made to pay a hand and a leg (plus head sef) to marry her. So now, he treats her like one of his numerous cars while he keeps SEVERAL relationships outside. He tells me all the time that he BOUGHT her with his money and so her sole duty is to bear kids for him. After that, he has told me he is going to kick her back to her family. The sad thing is that the wife doesn't even know his sinister plans.

He is pissed with her because she seemed to endorse the exorbitant pre-marital requests her family made of him. According to him, they went as far as asking him to build two HOUSES for her parents!!!! Now if that is the same thing that happened to you before marriage, then maybe you should start taking your husband's statement seriously,

Your friend is not wise at all. Did she force him to marry her? He would have worked away. Now he is planning to nurture his children in a broken or toxic home. I don't support the marriage thing but no one pointed a gun on his head.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Pootle: 7:32am On May 16, 2020
you just worsening the issue by stating it in here...as u claim if both of you have a warm relationship rather than posting it on here let him know comment like that did not go well with you, saying it in a very lovely way as well.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Ybaby: 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Tell him you also own him too lovingly.

No one can own you except they think for you.

You are not a body - you are a spirit with a mind. A mini god.

As long as you think independently and not brainwashed then you are good.

Abeg ask him for money for shopping it will help you forgive his small transgressions.

Always look at the bigger picture. Some men are possessive.

So what?
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sowhatifiamibo(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
post=4340531:
Well, ehhmmm, let me ask you a question. Was your husband made to pay "armed robber" dowry by your people before marrying you? I have a friend who hates (I mean like really detest his wife) because he claims marrying her almost ruined him financially. Apparently, he was made to pay a hand and a leg (plus head sef) to marry her. So now, he treats her like one of his numerous cars while he keeps SEVERAL relationships outside. He tells me all the time that he BOUGHT her with his money and so her sole duty is to bear kids for him. After that, he has told me he is going to kick her back to her family. The sad thing is that the wife doesn't even know his sinister plans.

He is pissed with her because she seemed to endorse the exorbitant pre-marital requests her family made of him. According to him, they went as far as asking him to build two HOUSES for her parents!!!! Now if that is the same thing that happened to you before marriage, then maybe you should start taking your husband's statement seriously,
that could probably explain why he made that statement or he personally believes regardless of the amount paid for the bride price, it's assumed that the woman automatically belongs to the man as his "property" and to do as he deems fit. Our culture seems to reinforce that idea,till date.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Queenserah26(f): 9:58pm On May 16, 2020
Gbam!
@poster
if he really did say that in a serious manner then you should have said that: ¨yes and I own YOU¨

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.