Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage (48606 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by damocool(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2016
What a shame! I am not sure this Union gonna withstand this storm.. With this from tiwa, it's just a confirmation of teebillz story... Nah dia wahala though...
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by yinkslinks(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016
you are modsenemy and there is a fuckmods grin grin grin grin i feel you guys should marry and scatter like tee and tiwa. lala, seun will be doroying you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Modsenemy:
Can I say all this shii were cooked to blackmail d dude ? undecided

No, I guess .

Both hav just decided to expose themselves since the world knows wat is goin on .

Very soon Jamal will reveal his own part of the bad sides of his unfortunate parents .
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by ojnnaco(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2016
DanceVille:
This Tbillz of a thing needs deliverance.

Witches are really singing and dancing on his life and head.I'm sure those witches get correct DJs..

Or have they hacked his brain also?

Buhari must hear this.

Celebrity's life is worst, boring and full of nasty habits.

Cocaine? Tiwa Savage what a pity..."You married and gave birth to a criminal".

This man must be sent to kirikiri prison to face his predicaments.

"Like" this post if you agree with me to be sent to kirikiri prison.
"Share" this post if you don't agree with.

Abeg, who is music don epp sef?

Justice must be done!!!

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by abimic(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Nonsense, they both got what they deserved, Firstly they never invited God into their marriage, doing things like worldly people, then I foresaw this coming, same with other people that fail to put God into consideration. No one's marriage ever had it so easy, infact, some suffered more brutalities than this and still got going smoothly and perfectly. Despite the novelty of the marriage, no family pastor they could have reported to! Since they met in the club and on the road, they still went further drifted from God, yet they attend church service like there are awards for being a celebrity in God's house hold if at all they go to church sef. TJ hasn't revealed his side of the coin in response to tiwa's claims but whichever, they both are Wrong for having not found solutions to their differences before it became an outburst. Look before u leap!

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
When I think I have heard it all, I keep hearing more from tiwa
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
The Question is, why have you waited till this time before you speak about this? Babe, let ur mumu fans drink this zobo.. . I nor dey drink, e nor cold well. Bye.
Lol You de vex oh Bruh,
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by fashrola(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2016
See the guy nose grin... I'm not surprise cos him fit the snort the coke sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Jjrhymez(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
why are they washing there dirty laundry in public nau angry
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by finalboss(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Nten:

are you sure you are a male? this is because you are supposed to know the disposition of a woman when matrimony or relationship is hitting the rock.
no am lame tongue

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by MOJJ(f): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa,yes I know he got you down.but am sure Jamil will see all this gist cos goggle is always there to give answer to all ?,Are you really protecting Jamil future?Smtimes words need to be reserved!!!
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by mumtriplet2: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
space booked
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by iceelilya(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2016
High sweet well well bt TJ giv urslf brain n dnt fall ur hand! celebrities no dey Bleep up dis ur ways so o!
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by MizzD: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

Is this coming from the same dayo that can't stand a female gold digger? Or lazy wives? I'm surprised that you see nothing wrong in a man running into wife into millions of debts.

This is not just about being broke! If teebillz cant cater for his family, can he at least be responsible with the little income from his wife's sweat?

How can you explain a jobless man buying benz and a rolex watch on credit just to keep up appearances , leaving his wife with huge debts. Haba! Let's fair in our thinking abeg.

You certainly will not tolerate this from the woman.

And to think he keeps reminding her that he made her, picked her from zero. Was tiwa picked from the dustbin ni. What exactly is tiwa getting from the marriage other than debts and mental torture!

Dude is such a manipulator. He realised there was no more free food, so he decided he wasn't gonna go down alone. Tiwa's brand has to suffer too, he went to social media to slut shame his own wife, accusing his MIL ,his own family members to gain public sympathy and ruin her career! What a sick child!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by lordlek: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2016
DanceVille:
This Tbillz of a thing needs deliverance.

Witches are really singing and dancing on his life and head.I'm sure those witches get correct DJs..

Or have they hacked his brain also?

Buhari must hear this.

Celebrity's life is worst, boring and full of nasty habits.

Cocaine? Tiwa Savage what a pity..."You married and gave birth to a criminal".

This man must be sent to kirikiri prison to face his predicaments.

"Like" this post if you agree with me to be sent to kirikiri prison.
"Share" this post if you don't agree with.

Abeg, who is music don epp sef?

Justice must be done!!!

go get busy with ur wrk......don't poke nose
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by higherpower: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
U sense of humour na die
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
MizzD:
Is this coming from the same dayo that can't stand a female gold digger? Or lazy wives? I'm surprised that you see nothing wrong in a man running into wife into millions of debts.
This is not just about being broke! If teebillz cant cater for his family, can he at least be responsible with the little income from his wife's sweat?
How can you explain a jobless man buying benz and a rolex watch on credit just to keep up appearances , leaving his wife with huge debts. Haba! Let's fair in our thinking abeg.
You certainly will not tolerate this from the woman.
And tothink he keeps reminding her that he made her, picked her from zero. Was tiwa picked from the dustbin ni. What exactly is tiwa getting from the marriage other than debts and mental torture!
Dude is such a manipulator. He realised there was no more free food, so he decided he wasn't gonna go down alone. Tiwa's brand has to suffer too, he went to social media to slut shame his own wife, accusing his MIL ,his own family members to gain public sympathy and ruin her career! What a sick child!

I can detect sob stories from a distance.

The main issue she had was that he was broke period. All the other ones are just maggi to make the case look sweet. You too listen to this

"He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc"

Even the legendary DEVIL doesn't have that much rap on his neck. So what is good about the guy

He wants to continue living the good life on her bills, She cant stand him for being broke. End of discussion. All the other stories na to just to appeal to sentiments. Simply put it my husband is broke and I cant stand him anymore. Not the long story. The additional calling a dog a bad name just to hand it na him piss me off

I hate freeloaders too and many people do. But because I want to divorce a gold digger I now call her a witch, she sleeps with everyone and all the bad thing in the world just to justify one thing: The fact that I cant stand gold diggers.

That her interview na sympathy getting stunt just like his suicide attempt. Those scarf like a mourning widow(When was the last time she tied a scarf in that manner), those tears, those I wan jump from bridge na sympathy getting methods. If he was serious about suicide why the Lekki bridge, aren't there other quiet and lonely places? Between Ozumnba Madiwe and First roundabout there are at least 500 spots you can kill yourself quietly and peacefully

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Sommyangel:
Cocaine, haba.. Mercy for the guy na
Tiwa must be very silly for saying that rubbish about a man she walked down the aisle with.

No wonder have never liked her. Shameless woman.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by MizzD: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

I can detect sob stories from a distance.

The main issue she had was that he was broke period. All the other ones are just maggi to make the case look sweet. You too listen to this

"He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc"

Even the legendary DEVIL doesn't have that much rap on his neck. So what is good about the guy

He wants to continue living the good life on her bills, She cant stand him for being broke. End of discussion. All the other stories na to just to appeal to sentiments. Simply put it my husband is broke and I cant stand him anymore. Not the long story. I hate freeloaders too and many people do. But because I want to divorce a gold digger I now call her a witch, she sleeps with everyone and all the bad thing in the world just to justify one thing: The fact that I cant stand gold diggers.

That her interview na sympathy getting stunt just like his suicide attempt. Those scarf like a mourning widow, those tears, those I wan jump na sympathy getting methods

Well, she acknowledged he hustled hard for her and believed so much in her. That's a positive. What positive thing did mr bilz say a out his wife? Not a single one.

She could have claimed he physically abuses her to gain more sympathy, she also didnt lie about cooking for her hubby. In short, she had more believable moments. And she sure needs all the sympathy she can pull, not after those career and personality damaging tweets from her husband and some fans.

You don't think mr billz needs help? A man who refuses to accept responsibility for his own actions but blames every other person- His wife for taking his manhood, his MIL for being a witch and his dad for not raising him well. Dude is a wreck looking for who to drown with him.

The son will grown up to read his dad once tagged his mum a LovePeddler, grandmum a witch, and then watch his mum call his dad a mental abuser, adulterer and cocaine addict. What a sad world!

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by fairygeh(f): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Tiwa must be very silly for saying that rubbish about a man she walked down the aisle with.

And u are a woman too?
A man she walked down the aisle too has proven to be a useless man.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by AfroKnight: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

With women, once a man has money, all is well. If he gets broke and mistakenly accepts assistance from his wife, he is playing with fire. I'm thinking even though there were other issues, this lack of money was what helped her make up her mind.

Nowadays, a man is only as good as his pocket.

The guy should have had several businesses by the side. A common mistake among many entertainment celebrities is that they focus on only one big juicy source of income. Entertainment is very fluid. Things can change at very short notice.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by fof1: 1:11am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=goingape post=45168242]efcc no get work at all.

MUMU people.

tiwa too dey take cocaine!

teebilz take heart this witch you called your wife just want to destroy your life!

how tiwa take get the 45m naira if no be politician she dey go give her yansh to. now she don born bastard say na teebillz child.[/quot

TIWA. AS A COUNSELLOR HV TAKEN TIME TO LISTEN FULL TIME TO UR INTERVIEW. U STILL LOVE TJ FROM UR HEART. DONT WRONG UR HEART MORE. STAY SAFE AND CLEAN.BELIEVE & PRAY TRULY.TJ SHOULD BE SINCERE WITH HIMSELF AND BE TRUE.LIVING A LIE IS DANGEROUS.WE ALL CAN EAT OUR CAKES & STILL HAVE SAME.MOVE AWAY FAST FROM SELF DELUSION.FACE REALITY AND COME CLEAN TO EQUITY.CAN HE CHANGE, YES BUT HE MUST TAKE D DECISION TO REALLY AMEND.HE HASNT BN A TRUE HUSBAND FOR ONCE.I DONT NEED TO HEAR D OTHER SIDE, HAVING READ THROUGH HIS IG POST. BAD INFLUENCE ARE ALWAYS D BANE IN THESE TIMES.CHANGE AND RECOVER...PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by porshuch: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2016
MizzD:
Well, she acknowledged he hustled hard for her and believed so much in her. That's a positive. What positive thing did mr bilz say a out his wife? Not a single one.

She could have claimed he physically abuses her to gain more sympathy, she also didnt lie about cooking for her hubby. In short, she had more believable moments. And she sure needs all the sympathy she can pull, not after those career and personality damaging tweets from her husband and some fans.

You don't think mr billz needs help? A man who refuses to accept responsibility for his own actions but blames every other person- His wife for taking his manhood, his MIL for being a witch and his dad for not raising him well. Dude is a wreck looking for who to drown with him.

The son will grown up to read his dad once tagged his mum a LovePeddler, grandmum a witch, and then watch his mum call his dad a mental abuser, adulterer and cocaine addict. What a sad world!

Acknowledging his role was because it couldn't really be denied, It was common knowledge to anyone, Its like Wizkid cant deny Banky W because everyone knows. Its a fact in public. She claimed emotional abuse she claimed every single thing bad.

The guy wanted a meal ticket for life because he raised her up and she declined, I dont blame her for this but all the mid slinging from both the maggi and salt. I want to commit suicide she slept with everyone she did this and that .

Some of the allegations from both sides might be true but thats not the reason they are divorcing.

Tiwa knows Teebillz smokes drinks, womanizes, sniffs and likes the good life and she wouldnt have had a problem with that if he wasn't broke

Teebillz knows Tiwa wasnt going to cook or dote on him like other women, she probably have had a few sexual partners in the industry and whatever but all that wouldnt be a problem if he was given unrestricted access to her money

Its like a rich man wants to divorce a leeching wife

The wife starts: My husband beats me, he sleeps with my friends, he take drugs he owes people
The husband: My wife is a slut, she sleeps with everyone, she is a bad cook, she tried to kill me once

All those are sympathy seeking and trying to find justification for the main issue. "I want your money, I cant give you my money."

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by encryptjay(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Your husband looks like someone that rolls with 50 cent and Wiz Khalifa sef grin
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by dominicko(m): 1:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Xo teebliz said you slept with 2baba, dr sid and don jazzy, and you in return says he takes coke? Wow, this is just goin interesting as it rumbles on.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by goingape: 1:23am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=fof1 post=45169244][/quote]I'm not tiwa!

you can tell tiwa on her Instagram page or Twitter
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by BolaLFC(f): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:

And the man is a saint for being the first to come online and try to smear his wife's name in public? Called her mother a witch and expect Tiwa to smile through all of it? I see

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

hahahahaha funny you cheesy
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 1:50am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
And the man is a saint for being the first to come online and try to smear his wife's name in public? Called her mother a witch and expect Tiwa to smile through all of it? I see

In Nigeria then woman is supposed to always be suffering and smiling according to them angry Teebillz decided to poor petrol on Tiwa and light a match and she should just stay there and not defend herself abi If he destroys her career what will Jamil eat since Teebillz is not ready to take care of his responsibilities cool

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2016
MizzD:

Very true, she admitted to her faults unlike him. Also she could have easily played the victim and day he abused her but she didn't do that. The girl is far more honest than he was

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by elkhalifah(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by eph12(m): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Nten:

are you sure you are a male? this is because you are supposed to know the disposition of a woman when matrimony or relationship is hitting the rock.
Because he is a male he should take the sides of a male without reasoning? Obviously Tiwa was the stronger of the two because TBliz cracked first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) / No Big Deal Acting In A Pornographic Movie – Actor Saidi Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.