Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid (27087 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Wizkid Fan Nearly Died On The Street While Praising Wizkid / Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by JOYOSITA(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
True talk
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by JOYOSITA(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
True talk. I love the part where he asked "can we sing Lil Wayne's songs in front of our parents" ?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by smartoliver(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
So person just sleep,wake up d next day,bath,charge he fone,cum siddon,open Nairaland dey type say make we dey stop to dey praise wizkid...if wizkid uses vulgar lyrics,what will u say abt Phyno,Olamide,Reminisce or lil kesh...I wonder how this appeared in front page..even ur English is bad,maybe u dey rush to criticise Person wey don succeed...infact,go find work
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op go and die. Wizkid I love and Na him and my generator sorry I mean generation go follow

Who hate epp?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by RichyRodman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am sure Linda Ikejisent u to solicit for haters like u to give their pathetic oppinions about a small boy that currently "the richest Nigerian musician" u don't have to patronise him he doesn't need anything from u he dines with presidents and Governors he makes more money in 1 year than u would make in your entire sorry life! The more u hate him the more he gets endorsements from the biggest blue chip companies the more he makes money from his sold out shows,u've seen u didn't achieve ur aim of lambasting him cuz u didn't get fans for doing so instead u got people that lambasted u in return while he's at home sleeping! So get a life and stop hating people! HOHA
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by ShiroSan: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Uwanmebi.
That's what's wrong.
Lol

Those are your personal opinion sha.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by bennywise30(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
But is truth o0,I have been dying to ask this question too ,I didn't hear his voice
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by ihimiray(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennywise30:
But is truth o0,I have been dying to ask this question too ,I didn't hear his voice
oga clean ur ears well, and listen again
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by yemoxyl(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Badbelle is allowed
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by kloser(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
toluine56:

classic example of a pot accusing a kettle.
word!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by lewispius: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do you know why you are still poor ??
Do you know why you will die poor ??

You don't like the success of another man.
Tell me the greatest lyricist of all time ??
Notorious B.I.G is the greatest lyricist of all times, what does he sing in his sings ?? Gang, selling drugs and killing people, yet his music still sells even though he's in the grave.

Fucck your opinion.
Your entire generation will never be great and richer than WizKid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Ghost447(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:
what I heat now is that wizkid had international recognition. because wizkid has this recognition does not make his music good. What does wizkid sing an about if not girls.

And I think Nigerians are bringing themselves down. do you guys think dat Americans threw praises at drake when wizkid ft him in ojuelegba remix. then why should we over hype wizkid because drake ft him in a track that I did not even hear his voice?

I miss the wizkid of pakurumo and I want that wizkid back. if we continue praising him he will continue singing songs with vulgar lyrics just because he wants to be famous like lil Wayne.

yes lil Wayne is famous. but can you sing his song in front of your parents?

pls Nigerians stop over hyping wikid
You have no right to question what people think,like or who they support/praise. It is their right to support any artist of their choice. Please look for something else to say.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by babamadiba(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Brainaic:
Is that English or Cantonese
its called hallucination. Lil boy just spewing thrash. High on drug moffo..
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by princesaam(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mcheww. Lil Wayne go sing his song in front of him papa and mama even for church if na money matter.

I beg make una leave this Ijebukid (Wizkid) alone.

Music na music, song na song. Drake feat Wizkid and una wan kill unaself ontop the matter.

Best solid artist wey me still know for naija now na. Davido, Wizkid, Olamide and Marvin dem.

I take style like Oritse Femi self cool

Peace
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by manuelrukky(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:
what I heat now is that wizkid had international recognition. because wizkid has this recognition does not make his music good. What does wizkid sing an about if not girls.

And I think Nigerians are bringing themselves down. do you guys think dat Americans threw praises at drake when wizkid ft him in ojuelegba remix. then why should we over hype wizkid because drake ft him in a track that I did not even hear his voice?

I miss the wizkid of pakurumo and I want that wizkid back. if we continue praising him he will continue singing songs with vulgar lyrics just because he wants to be famous like lil Wayne.

u cnt compare wizkid nd lil wayne in term of lyrical prowess. Lil wayne d king of metaphors nd simile. Go check tracks lil Krazy, believe me, dear anne, 6 foots 7 foots, a millie, how to love
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by ceda99: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
See bad belle haterz
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by amtaken(f): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even if America didn't hail drake for being in the 'Ojuelegba' video, we must be happy with Wiz for being in Drakes video or do you sincerely wanna compare Nigeria to USA?

donblade855:

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by pressplay411(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
First of, you should sue your English teacher.
Now "back to the matter" you need to stop hating on Wizzy for switching styles, you want the wizkid of pakurumo buy the Superstar album.
On Americans not hyping Drake for remixing Ojuelegba, come on man I'll just let that slide cos I'm short of words. On the other hand Wizkid getting a feature from Drake is a very big deal cos it's a feat no other African act has accomplished except Nneka. Need I say Drake appeals to a wider and more international market than Wizzy?
So instead of downplaying his success like you're not "Feeling the Beat" do yourself a favour and just park well and "Pull over".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by OrIandoOwoh(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
MarysMeal:

It seems you see Buhari in your dreams.
Yep. I see him in my dreams

in goat form
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by beGOOD4aba(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
issorite! who is wizkid?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
International star.....according to 15yr olds
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by holluwai(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Will you say this if wizkid was your brother?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
y'all just rant rubbish atyms smh....l8r dey will say davido z good....well eieone z entitled to his/her opinions....
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by dammytosh: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
coolscott:

"Can you sing his song in front of your parents?" I like that one but the same goes for other songs and singers whom we elevate to influencer status in our society.

So as an adult i have to sing for my parents.

Oh !! there are some boys parent send money for diapers even after marriage though.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Efewestern: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
lilzcee:
do u know who is drake shocked almighty drake? Otondo spotted!!!

Hey Dear.. Nobody is Almighty Except God... So its not right Addressing a fellow Human Almighty...

As for the guy you quoted i think he is an ignorantus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Sholexyz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
JOYOSITA:
True talk. I love the part where he asked "can we sing Lil Wayne's songs in front of our parents" ?
so u Can't sing mirror in front of ur parent lil wayne ft bruno mars or wiskid ojuelegba,joy,eledumare, omo jaiye jaiye n many more....must it be d vulgar ones..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Efewestern:

Hey Dear.. Nobody is Almighty Except God... So its not right Addressing a fellow Human Almighty...

As for the guy you quoted i think he is an ignorantus
almighty base on music aspects, am not comparing him to God, he is a music icon
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Fabulous7(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
AND SOME MOTHERFUCKER HATERS THOUGHT THEY AV AN OPINION?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by samsam2019: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:

if you had done so well with your life like Wizkid you won't be spitting this trash
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by STILESGANG: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
I was hoping you are going to bring strong and valid points(There are lots of them)But you ended disappointing me.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Apelex(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Person dey sing.dey make im money....poor man@op. Dey here dey post rubbish
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by willibounce1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:

And I think Nigerians are bringing
Apelex post=45192085:
Person dey sing.dey make im money....poor man@op. Dey here dey post rubbish
themselves down. do you guys think dat Americans threw praises at drake when wizkid ft him in ojuelegba remix. then why should we over hype wizkid because drake ft him in a track that I did not even hear his voice?

I hope you are not Linda's brother. Anyways, you can sing ojuelegba and feeling the beat to your parents.. I'm hundred % sure they'll dance to baba nla.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / "In Bed With Beverly": Beverly Osu Launches Bedroom Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.