Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid (27089 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Wizkid Fan Nearly Died On The Street While Praising Wizkid / Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Codes151(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whether na jealousy or hatred!!!! Somebody pls rescue this guy!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Kassy1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
oldtopics:
My name is Chloe... but the C and L are silent at night!!! ....Wizkid doesnt care about your opinion...we like him like that
you all fighting on wizkid matter hope u can defend ur mum like that or even someone dah actually knows u exist.... smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Gabbyraze(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:
what I heat now is that wizkid had international recognition. because wizkid has this recognition does not make his music good. What does wizkid sing an about if not girls.

And I think Nigerians are bringing themselves down. do you guys think dat Americans threw praises at drake when wizkid ft him in ojuelegba remix. then why should we over hype wizkid because drake ft him in a track that I did not even hear his voice?

I miss the wizkid of pakurumo and I want that wizkid back. if we continue praising him he will continue singing songs with vulgar lyrics just because he wants to be famous like lil Wayne.

yes lil Wayne is famous. but can you sing his song in front of your parents?

pls Nigerians stop over hyping wikid
People saying who ds epp,who dat epp??wat d Bleep mehn..the earlier we focus on good things the better for us,forget this artiste o,tho I support good music and I have enough cd's to back up my claims..am a collector..timi,asa,mode9,praise,brymo,Jesse jags...got them all,and dey Av all epped me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Temysteve(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
donblade855:
what I heat now is that wizkid had international recognition. because wizkid has this recognition does not make his music good. What does wizkid sing an about if not girls.

And I think Nigerians are bringing themselves down. do you guys think dat Americans threw praises at drake when wizkid ft him in ojuelegba remix. then why should we over hype wizkid because drake ft him in a track that I did not even hear his voice?

I miss the wizkid of pakurumo and I want that wizkid back. if we continue praising him he will continue singing songs with vulgar lyrics just because he wants to be famous like lil Wayne.

the only problem i see in ur life is STAGNATION, while everybody keeps praying to be ELEVATED in 1 way or the other, keep decresing okay, silly infidel!!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please o, make una no vex o...i know wizkid (starboy), a nigga who started from no where buh please Who is donblade855 ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Midastorch(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op is plainly stupid,saying Wizkid sings only about makes op more stvpid....I'm not a wizzy fan but why shouldn't we celebrate our own?
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by coolscott(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
dammytosh:

So as an adult i have to sing for my parents.

Oh !! there are some boys parent send money for diapers even after marriage though.
[size=13pt]In your own case, perhaps it should be "Can your children sing it in front of you?" or "Or would you like your younger bro to teach your children the song?"
But your response here is so unintelligent. All the time you were living with your parents and you sometimes sang what you wanted to sing, where you actually singing FOR them? [b]Or did they hear you because you were living under the same roof?][b]
[/size]
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by dammytosh: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]In your own case, perhaps it should be "Can your children sing it in front of you?" or "Or would you like your younger bro to teach your children the song?"
But your response here is so unintelligent. All the time you were living with your parents and you sometimes sang what you wanted to sing, where you actually singing FOR them? [b]Or did they hear you because you were living under the same roof?][b]
[/size]

Face your life, Stop hating and go and sit down.

Fela was a legend

Tupac was a legend.

Can you sing all the songs from Fela or Tupac to your parent ?

Whatever he sings pays his bill. You should be the one asking yourself if you have eaten.

You are beefing your younger brother's mate. Shameless !!
Nonsense !!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by coolscott(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
dammytosh:

Face your life, Stop hating and go and sit down.

Fela was a legend

Tupac was a legend.

Can you sing all the songs from Fela or Tupac to your parent ?

Whatever he sings pays his bill. You should be the one asking yourself if you have eaten.

You are beefing your younger brother's mate. Shameless !!
Nonsense !!!!!!
I am only concerned about how unintelligent songs are making our populace less intelligent. Wizkid is only an example cited here. Maybe you are used to people who hate or you like to imagine pple are hating on you (or those you extol) but I simply reversed the question so it fits almost anyone.

"Can your children sing it in front of you?" or "Or would you like your younger bro to teach your children the song?"

This goes for Banky W's songs, PSquare's songs, in fact every singer's songs. You are not to give anybody the answer to these questions. You are only supposed to answer it to yourself in your heart, and tell yourself the truth and let that truth set you free.

These questions, do not necessarily require that you reply with a "yes" or a "no" answer
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by JOYOSITA(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sholexyz:

so u Can't sing mirror in front of ur parent lil wayne ft bruno mars or wiskid ojuelegba,joy,eledumare, omo jaiye jaiye n many more....must it be d vulgar ones..
lol. Am not a wizkid fan.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Kenneth10110(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016

I Don't agree listen to lil Wayne songs Well
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Olibboy: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
WizKid sings about girls... Sam Smith sings about boys right
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by scheminup(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bad Belle
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by ikoscar(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do you know why you are still poor ??
Do you know why you will die poor ??

You don't like the success of another man.
Tell me the greatest lyricist of all time ??
Notorious B.I.G is the greatest lyricist of all times, what does he sing in his sings ?? Gang, selling drugs and killing people, yet his music still sells even though he's in the grave.

Fucck your opinion.
Your entire generation will never be great and richer than WizKid

OK this comment burst my head

#team wizkid forever

Still jejely rep my Tech and school news Blog www.oscarleeblog.com
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by ClintonDal(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2016
Donblade855 Hater of the 1st order!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Khalhabs(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2016
donblade855:

Thumbsup! GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by dabbe(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2016
Lock up i beg..... Attention seeker oshi!!!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by deluxez12(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2016
donblade855:

sure I can sing lil Wayne's songs in front of my parents
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by oluwatise89(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2016
Guy watin be your own, if wizz fame the pain you then starts yours. finissssssssssssh. shocked
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by willbayo(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2016
Osirus:
even the drake wack die

ur papa wack die
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by chinuz(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere. WIZZY dope
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by tunzzayobami(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Oya oshey bad belle....!!!! you don chop# Repteamballers
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by charlsecy(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
donblade855:
what I heat now is that wizkid had international recognition. because wizkid has this recognition does not make his music good. What does wizkid sing an about if not girls..
His stardom is a reflection of our societal values. If he sings vulgar and becomes popular and gets endorsements, it means that is what our society values. It simply means he is selling what society wants to buy.

That is the truth, but it is shameful.
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Osirus(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2016
lilzcee:
do u know who is drake shocked almighty drake? Otondo spotted!!!

i feel nothing.. i already know most Nigerians listen to whatever they feel is music... believe me when I say drake ain't shit... someone who can't freestyle without looking at his phone, .. nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by Osirus(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
willbayo:
ur papa wack die

no na your papa wack die for being so ignorant
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by willbayo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Osirus:

no na your papa wack die for being so ignorant
ok
Re: Nigerians Stop Praising Wizkid by tntcorps(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Osirus:
even the drake wack die

Reboot your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"In Bed With Beverly": Beverly Osu Launches Bedroom Show / Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.