Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times (54943 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tammie24: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Madame what ever he is ain't our business, just because he is all you say he is today doesn't mean he won't be the complete opposite tomorrow, you cannot determine his future and by the way is your name Tiwa? smiley
you can give ur sis to him na
Tee bills manager!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:

I swear, most of these narcisst that are so particular about their looks are fuckin' broke

Same applies to women. A woman that makes good money,say 250k, will hardly spend stupidly on frivolities but these broke b1tch3s are usually the ones that dress to impress- to attract more customers.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by emvico(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
chai. nigerians get wahala ooo. wetin concern una for their family isue? when dem dey jolly una no dey there, when yawa gas una start to dey chuk una mouth inside their mata i swear una get problem

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hands on the boot
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
cekhoe:
if only people get to read the things happening in marriages, this whole tiwa saga is not even comparable,and yet the world hasn't stopped moving, life itself is a game of luck,every marriage has it's challenge but who you marry will determine the severity of those challenges,and the more severe it is, the more unbearable it becomes

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you girls get attracted to irresponsible men more than you all get attracted to responsible men.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Cutemi(f): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
After wedding for Dubai na so dey one use end cryAfter wedding for Dubai na so dey one use end
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tabisegroup(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
phinaluv:
First to comment
so everything z over

Registered 18th March, 2016..already spending 13 fvkin hours online so far... u dong become landlady. i love ur dp thoo
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by adefizzy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:

Was he broke, lazy,unfaithful drunk prior the Dubai wedding? What changed?

I wonder, what really changed? If he was all that and she couldn't see it then until now, then, I bet she's worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
when certain person, most especially laddies cannot control their greed either for love of money, relevance, immoral pleasure, or maybe ""success"" many more troubled marriages and saddly more divorces will be seen.

many are not celebrities so we dont know.

start with man / woman in the mirror .....make a cjange.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
sexfabregas:

lol nigga was weeping at they wedding, he prolly knew this was coming

Thanks for noticing that. On his wedding, he had the premonition of what will happen years after but trust these dumb Nigerian women. They said that was sweet of him to cry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by fopishow(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
And I think you should be more serious and focused on your English lessons grin
ademusiwa11:
shocked

[size=28pt]Tiwa savage should be focus on her husband. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tosinbabe(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
:- Tiwa dis Teebillz dat, una be like Doro wey no dey tire kiss

Abeg vote for Optional1 as Miss NL 2016, the wise n beautiful choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by rubyradiance(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed
Better to be a divorcee to be a dead or hypertensive married woman

TJ's problem is 100% cocaine,that why he's unfaithful,thats why he squander money,thats why he's in debt,and swindles money from Tiwa,,if only Tiwa cld help but TJ hs already spill d beans & I wonder if things can get back to normal so dat he can seek rehabilitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you girls get attracted to irresponsible men more than you all get attracted to responsible men.
because most of the financially bouyant responsible bachelors are already taken

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
yemoxyl:
We don't even know the truth undecided
The truth is simple
Tiwa is successful
Teebliz is getting paranoid that she is fucking around just like he is
He has no money and tiwa is starting to get fed up with his expensive lifestyle which she has to pay for
Teebliz seeing that without tiwa money he is nothing therefore decides to fake an attempted suicide
He calls ppl that he is going to jump into the lagoon and he gave them where he will be
Waited for them to get there before acting like jim iyke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
you can give ur sis to him na
Tee bills manager!

Don't fuckn mention my sister or any of my family. Mannerless piece of sh¡t.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tammie24: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Don't fuckn mention my sister or any of my family. Mannerless piece of sh¡t.
Your SISTER.... sucker!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by MWTH(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
The simple reason people hate fame. So many broken marriages & here I see people talking nonsense for the duo. Marriage no be by force na. Haba
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by optional1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosinbabe:
:- Tiwa dis Teebillz dat, una be like Doro wey no dey tire kiss

Abeg vote for Optional1 as Miss NL 2016, the wise n beautiful choice!

Wow

Thank u dear, really appreciate alot.

God bless.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
Your SISTER.... sucker!

OK finish your sentence, my sister... What?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by mbonuifeanyi: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wetin kwon sign me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is marriage? Marriage is extensively written about in all scriptures across several religions. You become one. You keep their secrets, love them, be willing to lay your life for theirs because you are one. But because you women, especially the rich, Celebes, etc, are now rich, u forget to go to your daily guide: the scriptures to water your marriage. You let the things of this world to distract your essence: to exude the personhood of Christ and his brightness here on earth. I pray God directs you all
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by yinkslinks(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Giggolo, drunk broke drug gold digger lazy edible catering man.
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by courage89(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

What an irony of life. Isn't it funny for women to swing the pendulum the way it suits their lifestyle. When Whizkid had a baby with the 2nd baby mama, a lot of women were advising the girlfriend to hang in there, that she's put in some much time, she'll soon reap the fruit of her labor while ignoring all of Whizkid's shortcomings.

Now the story has changed when it comes to this Tiwa saga.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Rainbow07(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
True talk...move on with ur life

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by kc007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why is it that whenever a woman is providing in a family & things go sour in r/ship, the public will be awash with how she has been doing this or that? but for the men who always do provide as heads of family, no matter how badly the woman's attitude maybe he'll continue taking responsibilities. Women there's God oh!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Xbox222: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
What will be will be
Irrespective of the precautions taken. That is the law of fatalism

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Segunagagu(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
falseman:
Same reason I hate those fake pre-wedding shots of people fooling themselves when the real journey haven't started.
As innn....am telling u.......I just laugh...
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by AfroBlue(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Mrs. Balogun,

I am sorry to hear all this about the demise of your holy matrimony, but as they say s____ happens in this life, sometimes for the good, and sometimes as a learning experience.

You deserve better my beautiful African Queen. I have been in love with your heavenly aura since the first day I laid eyes on your pretty pics and heard your angelic voice. I said to myself I wish you were mine to love and spoil, but also thought one day some lucky, productive guy would win your heart and soul and make and keep you happy. I was only partially correct. Now that you are mentally and spiritually free of that taxing experience I think it's time to make my play before all the other 9ja and UK playboys put in their bids for your hand in marriage, and love and affection.

On this day of April 30th in the year of our Lord 2016, I profess all my heart and soul to you. When your legal business is finished I'd like the first opportunity to offer you peace of mind, smooth sailing on this plane of existence, and a very close and warm friendship that all will envy. I'm also prepared to take care of your little blessing and raise him as my own, and into a strong man. No b.s.! Just say the word baby(inbox me) and let's get it popping quickly. You don't have to wait 10-20 years for love to return to your life. I offer it right here and now with intense and extreme sincerity. I'm prepared to relocate you to the states, with Mavin Records permission and blessing of course, or make a new start in jolly ole England. Your choice my lovely Queen! Please dry your eyes and give this some thought.

With all my love,

A.B.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by ojeffo: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz is a Gold digger..never knew men arr gold diggers...Tiwa fell 4 him cos of long fat diiick. Now eye don clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.