Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times (54959 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lastanza:

Abeg pack one side. Is it a crime for men to also water their marriage? . U blame a woman for every problem in marriage. I suspect you ar 1 of this Muslims dat believe a man is allowed to Bleep around while the woman should be locked and buried alive in seclusion. If u listened or watched her interview u will give her a standing ovation for wat she passed through and kept secret jst for d sake of her marriage. Now tell me wat T billz has don for the sake of his marriage. Was he not d one dat blew d lid open by posting rubbish online even wen Tiwa was trying so had to make things work?

Watch her YouTube interview and come back here to testify.
Was she forced into marriage? During courting/friendship did she notice any of these negative traits, if she did, did she consult God, her counselors, pastors, imam before going into the marriage? If you are an icon who is suppose to be a role model to millions, it is important you treat your image and person with utmost dignity. While I personally do not blame any of them, I suppose for individuals their age, they should be aware of the damaging effects of social media and as such, be careful of what they post online and what they say when they are granted interviews. It such a cold world and love is the answer. LOVE COVERETH MULTITUDE OF SINS
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
You know, a broken relationship is a zillion times better than a broken home especially if a child is in the union. The accusations against themselves were just too much to fathom. This is why we need help from the immaterial world to help with living our lives everyday as we do not know what comes up next. Let us remember to pray always against all negative energies against our families.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by promzy555(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg who help me see dat gal wen cry during P square issue. Male she cum help us cry
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
femidejulius:
When you see a man using stud, with 6 packs with really nice haircuts and seems too fashionable, run!

"Verily verily I say unto thee, men like this are more better as a playboy and sex partner than a husband or father".

Good luck to all single ladies out there
...abeg tell them...women with fish brain easily fall for men like that...is good to look good anyways
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by seunfape(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
and those gal dy lik fine boys. see d result now
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by marwanafrica: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed
Better to be a divorcee to be a dead or hypertensive married woman
. Madam u bad oooh eeeeeh yeee kasa
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by masties2(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Ariel20 post=45184020]

I swear, most of these narcisst that are so particular about their looks are fuckin' broke [/quote

I swear! I know some of them. Eg lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=15pt]the first few months after a marriage is alws blissful,but after the honeymoon the real deal starts[/size]

U married? Or is that how fast it took your parents marriage to go down south?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
cekhoe:
because most of the financially bouyant responsible bachelors are already taken

That's the problem with you girls. Why can't you girls be financially buoyant or do we have brains different from yours?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Lastanza: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
leptons:

Was she forced into marriage? During courting/friendship did she notice any of these negative traits, if she did, did she consult God, her counselors, pastors, imam before going into the marriage? If you are an icon who is suppose to be a role model to millions, it is important you treat your image and person with utmost dignity. While I personally do not blame any of them, I suppose for individuals their age, they should be aware of the damaging effects of social media and as such, be careful of what they post online and what they say when they are granted interviews. It such a cold world and love is the answer. LOVE COVERETH MULTITUDE OF SINS
Well ur views, your thoughts and all, you are still partially blaming the woman in marriage as regards ur question as to if she consulted God and all that. What about the guy, he is also a celebrity in his own right and is not forbidden to commune with God before delving into a marriage.
For ur question as to if she didn't notice any of dis in him, i tell u dat even d most blissful of relationships go through turbulent times and people can change over time especially in marriage.
You choose not to blame any of them but i blame TB for he went public wit his marital problems even as Tiwa was trying so hard 2 conceal tins and make amends.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
jojosweet:
when he becomes that opposite the person who is meant to be in his life will show up. Until den we live once she deserves happiness. If he gets his act together then he can show up and u can say tiwa give him a chance until then.....mY one cent tot though.

Madame everyone deserves happiness even the mad man u see roaming naked on the streets. Do u know what it takes to be suicidal? I have been there once for good few minutes, I have tried it once and I was a coward to even go further. Yes your comment deserves one cent but you could have commented and made more than a cent, does that mean you deserve to be stoned? Can u feed your family if u made a cent an hour, or even if u made a cent a second or Nana second. Love is a beautiful thing and being Suicidal is a very ugly thing. TeeBillz needs to be on antidepressants and I'm sure he has been prescribed it but his condition makes him believe he doesn't need it but he does it need.

Marriage is for better for worse and I love Tiwa because she tired to manage her hubby's condition and hide it and do her job and be a mum all at the same time and just because she couldn't manage or just because TeeBillz fans don't approve of her actions makes her a bad person. I don't know her personally and I won't judge her. I have been through a divorce and I have friends who have too. I just feel if TeeBillz was in his right senses then she has every right to divorce him but not when he's in his state. She knows what I mean.

He needs her to get his act together. She doesn't need him to make money, she doesn't need jazzy to make money, she doesn't need anyone to make money. I really hope she sees my point of view or a lot of people's pointof view that true love is stronger than any other thing and if she and TeeBillz come back together, the whole world will shut up after they first call her a fool for going back to him but they will be the one praising her when they born twins in future that they knew it was a '' publicity stunt''.

Being suicidal is not the same as having malaria. It needs more treatment than just taking pills. If t needs attention
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:

Don't flatter urself
Don't have time for trolls

I'm not flattering myself or looking for new friends, neither am I a troll. Take care and good luck in what ever u do smiley
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by noblegrex: 12:45am On May 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.
lady B is having a tough time in her marriage.she's a strong woman. Not too many women can endure what beyonce is facing+ J-z is a more matured man unlike that baby..if you say you'll keep quiet at the face of such alligation as that of tillbliz to Tiwa,I'll say you're a hypocrate. No one can take that. He destoyed himself.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by onstelly(f): 4:59am On May 01, 2016
Davland:
& I once love singing "just like Teebillz & Tiwa,see mama dat could be us"

Na to just dey say Godforbid now o

Roflmao
You see your life
Lmao can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by elmoore676(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=15pt]the first few months after a marriage is alws blissful,but after the honeymoon the real deal starts[/size]
na true oooo
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 6:13am On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

That's the problem with you girls. Why can't you girls be financially buoyant or do we have brains different from yours?
and who says ladies are not financially bouyant, no one wants a tbliz replica who will be the leech and also there is no guarantee that suffering with a man will make him appreciate you when the money comes,in fact that's when he will know that you have stretch mark and baby fat and cannot be taken to certain occasions,so then what's the use?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by OdenKelechi(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2016
MetaHuman:
How can you have a fine girl like this and be cheating on her?

That guy deserves a slap.

The girl wey you suppose dey cherish everyday.

Baba it's fucking hard for we guys not to cheat.....even if u're married to nicki minaj
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by phinaluv(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2016
tabisegroup:

Registered 18th March, 2016..already spending 13 fvkin hours online so far... u dong become landlady. i love ur dp thoo
oo tanks and weldone for going through my profile to knw wen I registered.........loool
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by fxstory(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tabisegroup(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2016
phinaluv:

oo tanks and weldone for going through my profile to knw wen I registered.........loool

I will say uwc dear..hoping that I've gotten a Nairaland friend to chat with for d first time
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.

PLEASE TIWA SAVAGE DO NOT REPRESENT NIGERIAN WOMEN...! Her decision to fuvk up her marriage and focus on career only is entirely her choice! So dont even start about nigerian women angry
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Amelian:

PLEASE TIWA SAVAGE DO NOT REPRESENT NIGERIAN WOMEN...! Her decision to fuvk up her marriage and focus on career only is entirely her choice! So dont even start about nigerian women angry

Nigerian women have nothing to offer apart from sex.

Nigerian women are gold diggers and those that have gold already would dig for diamonds.

Nigerian women cheat.

Nigerian women love the fake life.

Nigerian women are selfish.

Nigerian women are not wifey-able.

Nigerian women know how to act innocent when they are wrong.

Nigerian women don't love men, they love the money men can give them.

I can go on. Tiwa falls under one or more of the aforementioned categories and she is a role model to many young Nigerian girls so she represents the Nigerian Woman.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Nigerian women have nothing to offer apart from sex.

Nigerian women are gold diggers and those that have gold already would dig for diamonds.

Nigerian women cheat.

Nigerian women love the fake life.

Nigerian women are selfish.

Nigerian women are not wifey-able.

Nigerian women know how to act innocent when they are wrong.

Nigerian women don't love men, they love the money men can give them.

I can go on. Tiwa falls under one or more of the aforementioned categories and she is a role model to many young Nigerian girls so she represents the Nigerian Woman.

For your mind, ONLY.

And you! What do u have to offer a woman..?
Just dickk thats all...smmhhhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Rare Powerful Photos From Nigeria's History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.