Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped (3207 Views)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto / Busted: Bukola Saraki Contracts Youth Activist To Pay Him Solidarity Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by omenka(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Dunkem21,

So you know what Saratiff said was blasphemous, & would definitely bite him in the ass!!

Why then did you turn into an "editor"?

Always bear in mind that the internet never forgets!! cool

Their past will always come back to hunt them. I'm sure the kid would be regretting commenting on the thread. cheesy
Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by Mystery007(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Odikwa egwu, maka 1000
Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by dunkem21(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Dunkem21,

So you know what Saratiff said was blasphemous, & would definitely bite him in the ass!!

Why then did you turn into an "editor"?

Always bear in mind that the internet never forgets!! cool

I was laughing @ SR, Bukola Saraki, Osinbajo and APC infighting just weeks after the election ..

Intelligence requires that you put loopholes in your posts because of dirt diggers like MO .. You can see my parenthesis " " to show that it is not my word ..

It is clear now to all and sundry, that SR is the one that called Osinbajo a "mere commissioner" cool

Edited: Pls also tell your boyfriend that he has shown that he lack writing mastery, editorial prowess and would have hid his ignorance by not commenting .. Reason we call you guys Zombies ..

You can also dig all my posts in 10 yrs to see if I have insulted anyone before I deactivate .. No be later him go say the "kid" deactivated to wipe his tribalistic posts ..

I don't even have time to dig my posts else I will still show you my comment when I first bursted SR on this .. They should know that someone is ahead of them in thinking cool

1 Like

Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by CltrAltDel: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
dunkem21:

I was laughing @ SR, Bukola Saraki, Osinbajo and APC infighting just weeks after the election ..

Intelligence requires that you put loopholes in your posts because of dirt diggers like MO .. You can see my parenthesis " " to show that it is not my word ..

It is clear now to all and sundry, that SR is the one that called Osinbajo a "mere commissioner" cool

Edited: Pls also tell your boyfriend that he has shown that he lack writing mastery, editorial prowess and would have hid his ignorance by not commenting .. Reason we call you guys Zombies ..

You can also dig all my posts in 10 yrs to see if I have insulted anyone before I deactivate .. No be later him go say the "kid" deactivated to wipe his tribalistic posts ..

I don't even have time to dig my posts else I will still show you my comment when I first bursted SR on this .. They should know that someone is ahead of them in thinking cool

[/s]
Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by dunkem21(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, this thread should be on FP by now abi una dey do environmental
Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
And d one protesting in front of the National Assembly dis past week weren't rented too abi?? I pity some of una.. D sooner u realise dis is a game they're playing d beta for U.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by dunkem21(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Nbote:
And d one protesting in front of the National Assembly dis past week weren't rented too abi?? I pity some of una.. D sooner u realise dis is a game they're playing d beta for U.

I tire o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by seguno2: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
I have gone through the almost 3 minutes video but could not see where money was shared.
Can someone please say at what point exactly there was evidence of money being shared.
How can someone even say that this was not acting by people so that Sahara reporters can film it?
We should ask many questions to see through these things.
Re: Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped by dunkem21(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
seguno2:
I have gone through the almost 3 minutes video but could not see where money was shared.
Can someone please say at what point exactly there was evidence of money being shared.
How can someone even say that this was not acting by people so that Sahara reporters can film it?
We should ask many questions to see through these things.

That is exactly what happened .. SR bought them jersey grin, organized 'change' for them and videoed the event ..

Can't you see some of them looking at the camera man to see if he is getting them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) / Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) / Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.