Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust (12182 Views)

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / FG Set To Generate Electricity From Uranium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by TippyTop(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Na wa
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Adesiji77: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Hope it won't end up in "yarning sawdust" lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by omolola15(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
I don't even know wat to write. Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

Do you do Okada and bicycles
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Thats the spirit
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by gbaby4live: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2016
omolola15:

Do you do Okada and bicycles
Looool... Guy, u weekend o... grin
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by 9jatatafo(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
What happened to solar? We have sunlight everywhere and our Visionless leaders can't think right for once
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Fanyogoyogo: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
9jatatafo:
What happened to solar? We have sunlight everywhere and our Visionless leaders can't think right for once

Ogun has invested in Solar..... they're also investing in this cheaper alternative. Check it up on Google. Having diverse options is the key.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by omolola15(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2016
gbaby4live:

Looool...
Guy, u weekend o... grin

Abi na. She does not do taxi and scrap cars. But she never mentioned okada or bicycle

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by 9jatatafo(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Ogun has invested in Solar..... they're also investing in this cheaper alternative. Check it up on Google. Having diverse options is the key.

Has the solar made it possible for uninterrupted power supply in Ogun State?
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
I don't even know wat to write. Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
grin Funny girl.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
grin wink
herbie27:
grin Funny girl.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Fanyogoyogo: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
9jatatafo:

Has the solar made it possible for uninterrupted power supply in Ogun State?

I doubt it. Where do you get uninterrupted power in Nigeria?
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by calcal: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
illiterate governor at work!
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by seguno2: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
Ogun is catching up to Lagos...... make una document all your success before noisemakers claim na dem build Ogun grin
This is how Yorubas started with Lagos, using cocoa revenue to grow Lagos.

Have they started generating the power already?
Is it not wise to wait until that happens instead of counting your eggs before they are hatched?
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
oludare007:
Germany generates from burnt tyres
How many %of thier energy. Comes from that?
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by erico2k2(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Nepa Estate Sapele.Sapele Naval Base.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by erico2k2(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
9jatatafo:
Solar is xtreemly xpenssive the cost would be 2 much. Hence ni country relys on it yet.mayB in the future there would be an affordable technology to that effect but for the NOW nop.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Jambana:
States should be able to cater for themselves. Thats the spirit
Dem gree?was that not what resource control was all about?
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by 7lives: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
kYjelly2:
Dumbasses everywhere in this country men, I'm sooooo tired.

Sawdust

Wetin dey worry you?, power can be generated from even poultry waste, its a question of how to convert it to gas.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by iukpe: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Shouldn't we rather invest in producing solar panels? Anyway at least we can add some more figures to our Mega-Watts generated in future, sawdust or cow-dung.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

It's full darkness we have uninterrupted in Nigeria
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by juman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Talk is cheap.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by kabman: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Clowns
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by generalstingz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
How?? was thinking that should be talked on and not just telling us you wanna do every time....
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Iyoma2(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ogun is a Rich state with a lot of Notable Industries, Those who have Governed Ogun so far are Greedy and self centred dats why u cant see any serious developments in Ogun. All u see is lands that would have been used for farming serving as hide out for Ritualist, environmentally one of d dirtiest states in Nigeria. WHO WILL LOVE OGUN STATE
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by seunfape(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
ogun and To Nigeria and we will. nonsense ppl. you can never hear i hav or i am. ilu yen ti baje fa. make i sit down for my Dubai jeje
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Amitex(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2016
APC is, a "future impossible tense" government
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Onenaira1: 5:09am On May 01, 2016
Watch as some of the NL believe this stupid shit.

The stupidity in some is just amazing.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by ObinnaIzuora: 6:45am On May 01, 2016
Onenaira1:
Watch as some of the NL believe this stupid shit.

The stupidity in some is just amazing.

Whats your own? You hate SW and Nigeria yet crying on there thread, why not look for a biafra thread to chest beat as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by Onenaira1: 6:54am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Whats your own? You hate SW and Nigeria yet crying on there thread, why not look for a biafra thread to chest beat as usual.

Why don't you go and save your clowinsh ass from getting milked by your dullards of leaders.

I honestly don't blame them. You people are ridiculously dumb, you fall hook,link and sinker as long as your illiterate leader says so. No wonder Nigeria is a corrupt country. I don't blame una leaders.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by ObinnaIzuora: 7:16am On May 01, 2016
[s]
Onenaira1:

Why don't you go and save your clowinsh ass from getting milked by your dullards of leaders.

I honestly don't blame them. You people are ridiculously dumb, you fall hook,link and sinker as long as your illiterate leader says so. No wonder Nigeria is a corrupt country. I don't blame una leaders.
[/s]

Just shut it there, are you tired of screaming biafra everywhere. Whats your own if they are being milked by there leaders? How is that your headache? Why not concentrate on your republic instead of disgracing yourself, you even have no shame anyway.
Re: Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust by AshiwajuFoward: 8:14am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Just shut it there, are you tired of screaming biafra everywhere. Whats your own if they are being milked by there leaders? How is that your headache? Why not concentrate on your republic instead of disgracing yourself, you even have no shame anyway.

Don't mind the guy, he's just a bitter and miserable hater. If to say na Obiano or some SE governor wey talk so now, dem for dey sing different tune entirely. Awon hopeless haters oshi. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate: 12 Controversies In 12 Months / Richest Igbo Man Alive Visit Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State. / 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.