Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (65486 Views)

Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by dominicko(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
derrick333:
TY bello, Oya come o
lol, another success story?
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by peeparty(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Beauty not just enough,but good relationship with buyers sustain your business..

#Goodway to go..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by MVLOX(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Dis 1 must make a fine wife and a gud mother....reminds me of my fiancé....top of the morning to her

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by jatau7(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile
will I call u a mad man or wat....mehnnn u are really vry funny bro.....so na boobs dey make u troway ur money...lwkmd
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by haibe(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol this op sha..

I saw this picture yesterday and laughed knowing some nairaland peeps will simply screen grab the photo and post it on nairaland with the hope of making front page.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by DICKtator: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
My tomato Jos!!!!

Ghana

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
beautiful gal

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by HopeAtHand: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile

I feel the pains of ugly dudes with no game.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by sunch(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2016
You will be stunned to see the kinda pretty girls and ladys that sells stocks like fish, pepper, garri, meat, kerosene etc at oba market and co in benin city. And this girls and ladys does their business with pride under the scourching hot sun or rain. Dignity in labour indeed

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by alizma: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

if you need her for real put more effort. she only want to be sure that u are not one of those who want to take advantage of her status to exploit her and from your write up, you are one of them.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by eDeity: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Na this one you dey call beautiful? I forgive your ignoranmus, trust you have not been to Igboland or even Benin here?

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by solonzoteam(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=raker300 post=45170774]The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile [/quote boi don't give up if u like her
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by EdDave(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2016
At least, this one can read and write and listen to music.
My namebis TY Bello and I will make her my Olajumoke. grin
Op, b.ia, go back to arena and find her.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2016
when some olosho are proud of what they do, why won't she proud of her job. i bet she may be earning more than some graduates out there.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by jatau7(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2016
sunch:
You will be stunned to see the kinda pretty girls and ladys that sells stocks like fish, pepper, garri, meat, kerosene etc at oba market and co in benin city. And this girls and ladys does their business with pride under the scourching hot sun or rain.
my broda dats is....who send anybody. ..no b wetin dey bring money pason go do....if I see wetin go dey give me better income na to dey do na

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by DipoDee: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2016
So what's the fuse about huh...an average Tomato seller is richer than an Average graduate in Nigeria. Everyone eats Tomatoes, so she is loaded.

I calculated the amount my Aunt pays her Nanny in Nigeria and it is more than what all TELCOS pay their call centres agent cheesygrin who are graduates, monthly.

So, what's the fuse about again. She is pretty and rich, so she should be double proud.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by derrick333(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
dominicko:
lol, another success story?
Kindof
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry
I love her too can we share? Dia s love in......
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by nepapole(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Alubarika is the Koko. Money cant buy happiness.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by alobright17(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2016
So tomatoes sellers supposed to be ugly ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Iwonimi(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Atewo 4 my guy....m papapapapapapapapapa
raker300:

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by yinkslinks(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2016
So u can destroy her life? Pls allow her husband find her
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Depot(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2016
This one na tomato Jos

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Vveni(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I learnt OMOTOLA started from this neighborhood but today only few who were looking down on her then can actually believe their eyes.

God has many ways of guiding us to greatness.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by abumeinben(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

Daaaamn bro! Daaaamn grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
No chance to photobomb -

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by 6digitscomrade: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2016
funny enough 90%of men are guilty of this daily...we deliberately even buy wat we dont need ask stupid questions just to organize small beauty parade making her move back and forth.lol
raker300:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by nrexzy: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

U na Real gee....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by emi14: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2016
APC
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by engrchykae(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

if only she knew how u feel for her.the passion can be self-destructing if its not shared.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
where are our Nigerian girls.. always gold digging.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
what is serious about it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.