Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia (38670 Views)

Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning! / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer / Meet 18yr Old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by 360frolic(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss that occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles, Faith Dangana is a Nigerian student, a typical example of an elegant young lady with this disease.

Faith is from Bayelsa state, a Law student at the Rivers state university of science and technology, Port Harcourt and works as a model for Image Tower.

She talked about her experience with Alopecia, how she started noticing it when she was in JSS2 and how it had an impact on her life at that stage.

She talked about how depressed and sad she was at the beginning due to how people viewed her whenever she went out but then her knowledge of celebrities like Tyra Banks, Taila Joy and some others who had the disease at some stage in their lives helped her to find the courage to come out and be herself.

She also talked about creating awareness with her social media #BoldisBeautiful.

When asked about the reason she had Alopecia, she said "Actually, it’s a hormonal deficiency. My hormones are imbalanced and my immune systems see my hair as a virus and attack them, it is not in my family lineage though."

Faith says she is not dating and is focused on getting her Education complete.

when asked the question"will you rather be a successful model or to be free from Alopecia?"

This was what she had to say "Being successful in this business is what I'd go for anytime, any day, I love the way I am, I do not see it as a disability, I see it as the creator’s style for my existence."

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-faith-dangana-18-year-old.html

8 Likes

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by amtaken(f): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Thank God it is not a terminal disease.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Smellymouth: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Peirluigi Collina stormed out of the Italian state TV channel's 'Football Oscars' in October 2002, smashing his award to pieces, after the presenter made fun of his bald head. When questioned about this Collina responds "The illness which made my hair fall out is not a problem for me. But there are many children who have this same illness and perhaps their parents will tell them to look at me to see that to suffer from alopecia is not important. What that man said would not create a problem for me, but maybe for children who might be hurt. I was very angry. You should not disrespect people that way"

PEIRLUIGI COLLINA is an Italian former football referee. He is widely considered the best referee of his generation

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Marvel1206: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2016
She still looks cute without the hair

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmm...I like her spirit.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Go girl wink

Smellymouth I see u wink

10 Likes

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by LuveU2(f): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2016
She is cute.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by tommykiwi(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Very beautiful girl
sad angry

Pls check my siggy

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Awww she's beautiful
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by VoteMysticgal: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by OCTAVO: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
But she still looks beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by finalboss(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
she iz damn.beautiful..i'd like to marry her ..we ll find smtin to do to this her zuma rock head

2 Likes

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by canalily(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
The lost is a lucrative type as she looked more elegant, seductive and radiant this wayangry
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by refiner(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
...she still looks beautiful!...

#teamrefiner!wink
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by MzUkay24(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
She is still cute,bold nd intelligent
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
She looks cool. I wish other girls' hair would be like this, so that they will stop asking men for money for hair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by seunlayi(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
See the head

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Samexdx(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Fine girl... I like her spirit
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by tottinova: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
360frolic:
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss that occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles, Faith Dangana is a Nigerian student, a typical example of an elegant young lady with this disease.

Faith is from Bayelsa state, a Law student at the Rivers state university of science and technology, Port Harcourt and works as a model for Image Tower.

She talked about her experience with Alopecia, how she started noticing it when she was in JSS2 and how it had an impact on her life at that stage.

She talked about how depressed and sad she was at the beginning due to how people viewed her whenever she went out but then her knowledge of celebrities like Tyra Banks, Taila Joy and some others who had the disease at some stage in their lives helped her to find the courage to come out and be herself.

She also talked about creating awareness with her social media #BoldisBeautiful.

When asked about the reason she had Alopecia, she said "Actually, it’s a hormonal deficiency. My hormones are imbalanced and my immune systems see my hair as a virus and attack them, it is not in my family lineage though."

Faith says she is not dating and is focused on getting her Education complete.

when asked the question"will you rather be a successful model or to be free from Alopecia?"

This was what she had to say "Being successful in this business is what I'd go for anytime, any day, I love the way I am, I do not see it as a disability, I see it as the creator’s style for my existence."

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-faith-dangana-18-year-old.html

My girlfriend should better have this Cus me don't have money to be paying for all those attachments she loves wearing.
And besides, the model looks beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Bisjosh(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
she iz damn.beautiful..i'd like to marry her ..Bleep

Smh!
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Mtshw wats there to worry abt shes nt disabled.my handsome family frnd is bald nd rocking his bald head wit confidence u wish to be bald like him self.

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by idu1(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
She look good
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by dridowu: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Peirluigi Collina stormed out of the Italian state TV channel's 'Football Oscars' in October 2002, smashing his award to pieces, after the presenter made fun of his bald head. When questioned about this Collina responds "The illness which made my hair fall out is not a problem for me. But there are many children who have this same illness and perhaps their parents will tell them to look at me to see that to suffer from alopecia is not important. What that man said would not create a problem for me, but maybe for children who might be hurt. I was very angry. You should not disrespect people that way"

PEIRLUIGI COLLINA is an Italian former football referee. He is widely considered the best referee of his generation

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
In addition PEIRLUIGI COLLINA is currently the head of Refering Unit in UEFA

4 Likes

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by pantless(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
there is Hope in heaven, meanwhile, make judicious use of gele n canopy
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
There are ladies who have plenty hair but are still furgly. She is fine.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by banom(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Honestly this girl is more beautiful than some models and celebrities with hair.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by dominicko(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Beautiful, 2face should consider doin a re_mix for african queen, just found another model for the spot

She cute
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by finalboss(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Bisjosh:

Smh!
tongue abeg wetin self...or you want me to marry you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' / An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.