Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia (38674 Views)

Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning! / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer / Meet 18yr Old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by robosky02(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
wow....
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Bisjosh(f): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
tongue abeg wetin self...or you want me to marry you

Yes tongue
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by finalboss(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Bisjosh:

Yes tongue
hmmmm... you mean it wink baby ?
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by lilien001(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
There is something about believing in one's self, she totally believes in her self and has turned her supposed deficiency into a trend. Way to go girl
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy I like that her new 2Pac style still beautiful thou face of Africa 2Baba another African queen is here
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by menxer: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Since it's only hair loss and doesn't affect her health except her self esteem, which she is able to overcome, I think it's a blessing in disguise as she is free from the hassles of hair dressing.

#baldisbeautiful sounds most appropriate. grin
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Chidonc(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2016
All i can see is cost reduction in this era of change. No need for brazillian hair, attachment, money for plating.

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by chipzidar(f): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
she looks just like lex luthor (smallville) grin grin
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by samsam2019: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Peirluigi Collina stormed out of the Italian state TV channel's 'Football Oscars' in October 2002, smashing his award to pieces, after the presenter made fun of his bald head. When questioned about this Collina responds "The illness which made my hair fall out is not a problem for me. But there are many children who have this same illness and perhaps their parents will tell them to look at me to see that to suffer from alopecia is not important. What that man said would not create a problem for me, but maybe for children who might be hurt. I was very angry. You should not disrespect people that way"

PEIRLUIGI COLLINA is an Italian former football referee. He is widely considered the best referee of his generation

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
he might be considered the best if his generation but he's still a corrupt referee.

Can't forget how he was demoted to serie B and when he robbed us at Atlanta 96 Olympic final

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by samsam2019: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
What's with the nonsesne I'm seeing here all d time?

What kind of vote are are u asking from us that you have to bug us with your rubbish all the time?

E he like say una de mad including the person wey I wan make we vote for
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by chigoizie7(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
I just hope the same disease will not attack the hairs on your baby's head while in the womb
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
....but would you call that " a disease"
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by chimaobinelson(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
where her manager, awan mk she feature for my new movie Avatar Nija remix version
btw..dis Alopemia no pedia..so pecia no see ppl like pantless go do n even d guyz above me ni undecided
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Generalkorex(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Peirluigi Collina stormed out of the Italian state TV channel's 'Football Oscars' in October 2002, smashing his award to pieces, after the presenter made fun of his bald head. When questioned about this Collina responds "The illness which made my hair fall out is not a problem for me. But there are many children who have this same illness and perhaps their parents will tell them to look at me to see that to suffer from alopecia is not important. What that man said would not create a problem for me, but maybe for children who might be hurt. I was very angry. You should not disrespect people that way"

PEIRLUIGI COLLINA is an Italian former football referee. He is widely considered the best referee of his generation

is dat nt mirinda?
Dats d name we gave him in my hood
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Generalkorex:

is dat nt mirinda?
Dats d name we gave him in my hood

You grew up in lagos I guess grin

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by DaBullIT(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Mynd44

seun

This is a scam , i have always reported this profile and nothing has been done about it

it's a recharge card scam[quote author=rosebaby906 post=45173497][/quote]
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Generalkorex(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

You grew up in lagos I guess grin

yeah
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by goingape: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
360frolic:
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss that occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles, Faith Dangana is a Nigerian student, a typical example of an elegant young lady with this disease.

Faith is from Bayelsa state, a Law student at the Rivers state university of science and technology, Port Harcourt and works as a model for Image Tower.

She talked about her experience with Alopecia, how she started noticing it when she was in JSS2 and how it had an impact on her life at that stage.

She talked about how depressed and sad she was at the beginning due to how people viewed her whenever she went out but then her knowledge of celebrities like Tyra Banks, Taila Joy and some others who had the disease at some stage in their lives helped her to find the courage to come out and be herself.

She also talked about creating awareness with her social media #BoldisBeautiful.

When asked about the reason she had Alopecia, she said "Actually, it’s a hormonal deficiency. My hormones are imbalanced and my immune systems see my hair as a virus and attack them, it is not in my family lineage though."

Faith says she is not dating and is focused on getting her Education complete.

when asked the question"will you rather be a successful model or to be free from Alopecia?"

This was what she had to say "Being successful in this business is what I'd go for anytime, any day, I love the way I am, I do not see it as a disability, I see it as the creator’s style for my existence."

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-faith-dangana-18-year-old.html

what do you want us to do undecided lick her bald head and say God bless you?

your head don bald and nothing we can do period!
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I wish I could loose my beards... cry
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Chhhooo: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I was just trying to make a contribution to Faith Dangana's condition. What she has is Alopecia Totalis, Not Alopecia Areata. It is not a terminal condition . For sure she will get ALL her hair back. I had the Areata and I got all my hair back.
Thanks.
Walter Chiemeka
Cypress. TX.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Luchi20(f): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
She's still soo beautiful.love ursef d way u are!
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2016
When I was in secondary school, a classmate had the condition

I never spoke or discriminated against him but I couls see the struggle in his eyes
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Smellymouth: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Generalkorex:

yeah

Confirm!! cheesy

Cemetery bus stop!! Moshalashi!Cele bus stop! Takuti Jesu!mongoro! Ile-epo!!onigbongbo!!ogolonto!! grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by cardoctor(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Fine head, no pimples.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Wig no dey?
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by joshuaidibia(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by 0955eb027(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

wow! All this while i felt collina's is a form fashion. Neva knew it's a disease. Thanks for this piece.
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by fortunechy(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
and she still luks gud
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by grandstar(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
I dey come
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
she is very beautiful.... and smart
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by Akims(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Law in university of science and technology??...oghene!!
Re: Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia by strix(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2016
kissam not seeing any deformity here..just a pretty girl with elegance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Vee Gives Neo An Early Birthday Treat On His 27th Birthday / The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.