Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (53694 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by scheminup(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
1. This Picture You can only get if u grew up in Nigeria..
If u dont get it.. We Cant Epp U cheesy
grin grin grin ;Dfettty wap
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
11. The Realest water bottle ever made
people with that kinda water bottle were always very stingy with their water

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Sagacity10(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
I want to believe that the opp is married. Cause u are dame old men. But u left out somethings. Macmillan text books, Treckers sandas, brown leaflet exercise books,
gudi_gudi, dunkwa and slate for writing

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by LoneRanger12(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
16. The Realest radio ever made

*Palito was EVERYTHING!
Mehhhnnn! I still remember how I bought this radio for the first time with #100 I have been saving.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by AmAlbert(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
OP na really ya Mama born you, I rili miss the 90's meen na either KITTO or na NATO, Chai when TV be like wardrobe

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
2best:
Life as a kid in †̥Ђe 90's was really fun
with abiola biscuit and fanta chapman júrú oyí smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by LoneRanger12(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Realmcfynest:
Haha......funny....nostalgia
Check ma signature
Yeah! The Nostalgia is rushing in
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by BossDanniee(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Good Memories
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by LoneRanger12(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
adadioranmah:
Memories I can still remember saving up cash to buy Palito
How much did u buy it then?
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by berrygal(f): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahaha.... The good old days

I loved that palito radio
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
16. The Realest radio ever made

*Palito was EVERYTHING!
my mama bag suffer cos of this walkman back then
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
sexfabregas:

people with that kinda water bottle were always very stingy with their water
still remember the last time i got hit with that water bottle....smh

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by vanvickie(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
13. The Ultimate Battery killer

*Tiger battery suffer for our hand sha
Abeg wer dat hand game for number 13 dey.. I still wan buy am... #lol
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by hrykanu231(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
SIGE:
No.3 got me laughing, i remember wen i was little i tried firing my friend in class and i ended up making a mark on my teacher's face...the world stood still dat moment cry

I was almost in a similar situation, just that I aimed for my friend and the devil pushed it to the only bully in my class then...it wasn't a pleasant experience. Part of d reason I even changed Pry sch sef

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Having to carry u go c u go to school everyday made my back bent and I was scared it was Making my height reduced.

Those days of agbo, Simbi, mr saka.

Miss those days. But we had to study too hard then. Life's much easier now.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by dhevid(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I would love to spoil you with luscious gifts, and also take you to transcorp Hilton for a nice time out. Infact, I may even buy u your dream car.
All you have to do is send me a PM and we're good to go.
Lest I forget. I'm a ritualist who specialize in human part, especially females. Hope you don't mind? angry.
[/size]

lmao...this message hit me hard.....this is hard core grin
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I would love to spoil you with luscious gifts, and also take you to transcorp Hilton for a nice time out. Infact, I may even buy u your dream car.
All you have to do is send me a PM and we're good to go.
Lest I forget. I'm a ritualist who specialize in human part, especially females. Hope you don't mind? angry.
[/size]

lmao...this message hit me hard.....this is hard core

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by DoctorAlien(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Ali and Simbi grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by phemmie06(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Good old days of voltron force and tales by moonlight.
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
You don't need to go far for that, pack mud or clay soil to mould whom you want
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by banmee(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

You forget danger mouse, G force, Roger Ramget, thundersub etc. God, I don de old oooo. Like play, like play.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by marvelous000: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
dhevid:

lmao...this message hit me hard.....this is hard core grin

lmao...this message hit me hard.....this is hard core
[size=13pt]
Egbon mi, shay na awoof she want? Make she come collect amgrin

Hungry and lazy ass babylons everywhere.
[/size]

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ezzybobwizzy(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Childhood is fun.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by haqueurate(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
12. The sandals we all wanted..

Only for the Big boys. Lol
when I eventually got mine I couldnt sleep untill the next day, walked on air to school
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Oh memory lane......
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Shedybliss98(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
back then I wanted to buy palito, but no money. so one day my bros wanted to travel and he gave me 500 to buy batteries for the remote and keep the change till he comes back, so I used the money to buy palito thinking he was not going to remember the money ,he came back two days later and requested for the change, I couldn't provide it, i got the beating of my life and my palito was smashed.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
So right grin like play like play o
banmee:

You forget danger mouse, G force, Roger Ramget, thundersub etc. God, I don de old oooo. Like play, like play.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by kuuljay(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2016
grin

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ewatomi26(f): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

Lolzzz... You sure, you really want to go out??

Well tag me along ooo
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2016
grin lolzz
Ewatomi26:

Lolzzz... You sure, you really want to go out??

Well tag me along ooo
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by possibilita(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Come buy me Kito sandals I go wear am go party.wow gone are those days lol.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Pdizzle(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
17. The one and way only into secondary school

Ugo.C.Ugo

I remember carrying all three of this book to school everyday, making school bag so heavy. There's one maths textbook too 'odiaka' was the name. All because we wan enter federal government college grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Makarous(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
OP! Your head is there! That Ugo C. Ugo picture hit me meehnn! Back in d days. So I don old small oo. cool

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by nicewater(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
13. The Ultimate Battery killer

*Tiger battery suffer for our hand sha

I was big boy then with this game. also using it for rentage then. buying guddy guddy with the money. I love those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.