Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt (655 Views)

Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by wallex1983(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
It is common knowledge that so many young people of this age do not believe in marriage. While some might have begun to give the thought of marriage a consideration, this new revelations may further dampen their spirit.

However, rather than detesting marriage, what may be important is that what lessons could be learnt from the whole drama?

These are mine, and feel free to add yours:

1. Despite all these one could still have a marriage that would work.
2. Never marry a man because he has helped you from the gutters. It is not enough reason
3. Study your partner well. Make sure you know him / her well before you decide on marriage. Don't be too blinded by infatuation you call love.
4. Find out as much as possible about his background too.
5. If you notice a habit you won't like in marriage, don't proceed, thinking that he/She would change. If you don't like someone who drinks alcohol, don't go ahead, thinking he would stop, or deceiving yourself that he/She doesn't take too much.
6. Watch out for what he/She likes too much and be sure you will be able to cope with it if he/She takes it a step further. If you man likes money too much and can do ANYTHING to get it, be careful, you may even be used for rituals
7. Don't spend all your courtship time having sex. There are better things to find out about your partner.
8. Things may go rough. Try to know how he handles difficult situations. What does he/She do when he fails in Little things? He could bring that to the bigger picture
9. Know your temperaments and find out if you are complementary
10. Pray VERY WELL

And more.... .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Word!!!
Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2016
true true
Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by Omotayor123(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
True.. I learnt things from their saga.
If you are still single, try to be happy. Being single is better than being in a Marriage you will live to regret.

May God save us from the Greatest Mistakes..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by Khd95(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
11 dont be like teebillz(for men)gringrin
Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by wallex1983(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
True.. I learnt things from their saga.
If you are still single, try to be happy. Being single is better than being in a Marriage you will live to regret.

May God save us from the Greatest Mistakes..

Marriage is sweet when to marry your own wife or husband as the case may be. I've never regretted mine one day.
Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by wallex1983(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
11 dont be like teebillz(for men)gringrin

Cheating on one's spouse isn't only about sex. This guy cheated on her financially if the story is true. I don't have a reason to doubt that anyway.
Re: Tiwa And Teebliz Saga: Lessons Learnt by Omotayor123(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
wallex1983:

Marriage is sweet when to marry your own wife or husband as the case may be. I've never regretted mine one day.
Tnx God for you.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Post Of A Tiwa Fan To Tebliz / I Don't Know How To Spend This Money I'm About To Have. / How Patience Ozokwor Abandoned Nollywood After Getting Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.