Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother (34325 Views)

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Seventeen(f): 4:11am On May 01, 2016
hedonistic:

Then how did he know her house, and even visit her often enough to become familiar with the environment. How did he get her family members' phone numbers and even have the confidence to call them often? Let's think about that. There was possibly some 'leading on' or mixed signals. Some level of familiarity that the girl should not have permitted from the very beginning. Crimes of passion do not happen without a build up of passion. And passion doesn't build up in a vacuum.
some people can be very obsessive, its a disorder, u dont have to give them any signals at all and its really not that difficult for even a total stranger who wants informaton about u to get it... talk more of someone who knows u. When i was in uni a guy stalked me for weeks without my knowledge. He finally came to my Hostel to tell me the holy spirit said i am his wife, when i told him that he dint even know who i was and was prepared to marry me, I was suprised at the information he had on me. Guy knew my name, my department, the course i was studying, where i was from, my family, etc There was no GSM then, if there was, i'm sure he could have also gotten my number easily too. It got creepy when he started revealing how he had been following me for weeks and that he knows my schedule and he is convinced am a good girl, that he has been monitoring where i go after lectures, ppl I hang with, the way i dress, that he noticed i dont paint my nails, bla bla bla so many tins he revealed. All they have to do is ask around, they make up stories so dat ppl reveal things about u, they hv their ways of getting the information they want. He kept on coming and asking if i had thought about his proposal (a total stranger oo) O boy, i ran away from the hostel to go stay with my auntie for some time oo.

So back to the story, really no one may fully know the true nature of their relationship, but if we have to go by the account given here, i will say she is just unlucky, of course nobody knew it would end in him killing her. She gave enough signs that she wasnt interested. The texts he is said to have sent to her brothers begging that they help him convince her and praying God touches her heart, indicates that she had already shown him she was not interested. Then to her not showing up for the party he threw for her and rejecting the car gift, haba thats more than enough now. Its quite unfortunate it ended in her death. Well like i said, we may not know everything about this story, but at least at some point she indicated she was no longer interested, he shuld hv just let her be.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by 400billionman: 4:24am On May 01, 2016
She didnt report the threat.

That is all i see here.

Wrong move.

May God protect us all.

Amen.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by CosmicJames(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2016
Sexytemi:
Na wa o, is it by force for her to date him, the lady should have reported him to d police so he could sign an undertaking when he threatened her.....and those her brothers need spanking...
Yea, but his threat was not ordinary to be scared of the police. He would still kill the girl. Obsession of love is extrimely dangerous.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by dragunov: 6:13am On May 01, 2016
domopps:
The story looks scattered but RIP to the dead and may God grant the mum a quick recovery!

Cheeers
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by dragunov: 6:15am On May 01, 2016
domopps:
The story looks scattered but RIP to the dead and may God grant the mum a quick recovery!

Cheeers
So you're expecting an elaborate well arranged story like you find in a novel? Abi what is this one saying?
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by hedonistic: 6:23am On May 01, 2016
Seventeen:
some people can be very obsessive, its a disorder, u dont have to give them any signals at all and its really not that difficult for even a total stranger who wants informaton about u to get it... talk more of someone who knows u. When i was in uni a guy stalked me for weeks without my knowledge. He finally came to my Hostel to tell me the holy spirit said i am his wife, when i told him that he dint even know who i was and was prepared to marry me, I was suprised at the information he had on me. Guy knew my name, my department, the course i was studying, where i was from, my family, etc There was no GSM then, if there was, i'm sure he could have also gotten my number easily too. It got creepy when he started revealing how he had been following me for weeks and that he knows my schedule and he is convinced am a good girl, that he has been monitoring where i go after lectures, ppl I hang with, the way i dress, that he noticed i dont paint my nails, bla bla bla so many tins he revealed. All they have to do is ask around, they make up stories so dat ppl reveal things about u, they hv their ways of getting the information they want. He kept on coming and asking if i had thought about his proposal (a total stranger oo) O boy, i ran away from the hostel to go stay with my auntie for some time oo.

So back to the story, really no one may fully know the true nature of their relationship, but if we have to go by the account given here, i will say she is just unlucky, of course nobody knew it would end in him killing her. She gave enough signs that she wasnt interested. The texts he is said to have sent to her brothers begging that they help him convince her and praying God touches her heart, indicates that she had already shown him she was not interested. Then to her not showing up for the party he threw for her and rejecting the car gift, haba thats more than enough now. Its quite unfortunate it ended in her death. Well like i said, we may not know everything about this story, but at least at some point she indicated she was no longer interested, he shuld hv just let her be.
Very nicely put though. I have to agree with you.

Your story sounds really scary though. Did the creepy stalker disappear after you vacated the hostel? Some guys sef. Can't understand why one would want to die ontop someone's matter, when it's not as if you've built up emotions between each other sef. Well, like you rightly said, some people have these disorders.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Reference(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2016
Sorry to say so. He gets your number....then he gets your house ....then your siblings ....then your mum ....and all this while you couldn't stop or avoid the snowball of cold, hard tragedy hurtling towards you. Hmmm. All we can say is sorry and learn from this tragedy.

If you donot want a thing be bold to say no. And the earlier the better. Donot play around with bacteria and viruses, exterminate them swiftly.

The concept of friendship is overrated. 95% of them turn up sour. It is far better to be an island for most who donot have the tools to handle the deceit of men.

Finally, there must be inter-personal respect within families. If parents cannot equip children to succeed then they should not pressure them to. You cannot reap where you did not sow. Conversely, if children cannot organise themselves they should not drag their parents and siblings into unnecessary tragedies out of what they have learnt and have come to be themselves.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by ikuoma4rea: 7:15am On May 01, 2016
Useless fool .what were you doing before 45 and now you were trying to force the 30 years old chick to love you.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Sexytemi(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea, but his threat was not ordinary to be scared of the police. He would still kill the girl. Obsession of love is extrimely dangerous.

I think so too, but at least it will still provide some kind of brain check for d pyscho, and the girl(assuming she knew) should have asked for a transfer to another state due to threats.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by abdussalam(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2016
Analysiscorner:
NewsSaturday FeaturesHorror:
“My sister used to tell me that he works at Omu Aran. She said the man would always pester her that he wanted to marry her.

Analysiscorner:
NewsSaturday FeaturesHorror:
The case was initially reported at the F Division of the Kwara State Police Command, which is located few metres away from where Oluwatosin lived.

The spokesperson for the Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, confirmed that the police are on the trail of the suspect.

Investigators have visited a private university where Ogundele is said to work, but his colleagues said they had not seen nor heard from him since the day before the incident.

The police have called for any information that may help to track down the suspect as he continues to stay in hiding.

Obviously, the murderer works with Landmark University, the only private university in Omu Aran. The media has a way of 'protecting' any name it wants to protect and tarnishing whichever it wants to tarnish. I never knew the Punch could do without mentioning such a name since it has to do with Christianity. May God grant the victims justice!
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by opedaydydx9(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2016
The man knew the house well enough to knw where kitchen is,, m sorry fr her though
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Nickonomakaveli(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2016
The incidence happened very close to where I reside,this is the first media outlet that got the authentic news. unlike Linda telling the world that d guy works with Mtn. in fact the moda fuka isn't an engineer at all. He woks at land mark. I saw the deceased car with him last Saturday. The incidence happened on the 25th April around 8am . I just hope he is arrested.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by adriftonmemories(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2016
hedonistic:

You're asking the right questions. That's why I mentioned earlier that there is more to this story. It's not simply a case of one guy that met one girl somewhere and the girl rejected his advances.

How the hell did they become close enough for him to know her house and gain access to it freely (even running to her kitchen to get a knife) how did he get her siblings' numbers and mother's number? What gave him the confidence to be calling the girl's siblings and mother to plead for their intercession?

It's ridiculous. I think there was some level of involvement or leading on between them. That doesn't mean that I am extenuating the horrendous crime. I just think it is always important to get the full story so that we can all learn the appropriate lessons. There's definitely a part of the build up to this insane act that is not contained in this report.

Bro, u too smart. I doff my hat.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by legalise5(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2016
Crazy love
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by olac21(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2016
RIP,of a truth I stay in Tanke and I didn't hear of this!Op,where actually did this happen?
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by fostermd(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
iswallker:

How did he get ur no..know ur house...get ur siblings no. She was dating the guy and still saying I cant marry u....
By the way why is a 45 yr old like lookin younger than a 30 yr old woman...
Rip though....
iswallker:

How did he get ur no..know ur house...get ur siblings no. She was dating the guy and still saying I cant marry u....
By the way why is a 45 yr old like lookin younger than a 30 yr old woman...
Rip though....
The suspect certainly requires a psychiatric evaluation.He is most likely suffering from a "Delusional disorder" and it's a mental illness.Such people would devise every means to know their victim's home and work address,recreational place visited ,gym,social activities,phone numbers etc.The level of stalking in unprecedented and no matter what the victim does it's really a dangerous case.We have had cases like that and it's reported to the police and the victim sometimes is moved away from their homes,given paid time off work and granted police protection.Until the stalker is either jailed( if convicted)or a barring order has been granted by a Judge wherein the Stalker is told to keep certain measured distance,eg 200 m away from the victim,ordered not to visit the person's house,office or known place of recreational activity,then the victim can be allowed back home
Interestingly,there are few case where the stalker is a female and the victim a male.In this index case,the victim ought to have reported to police to seek protection when the danger was becoming more obvious.its a common condition seen in this part of the world
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by fxstory(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
too bad
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by halfricanadian(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
Sistem007:

Am obsessed with u dear...Pls don't let me down!

I promise i won't let you down
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Bookiemart01(f): 1:47pm On May 01, 2016
No I'm not
banme1:
go bck and read again. Are u posting from the hospital bed?
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Bookiemart01(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
Nna ehnnnnnn, the babe just died for nothing. It was avoidable IMO

hedonistic:

You're asking the right questions. That's why I mentioned earlier that there is more to this story. It's not simply a case of one guy that met one girl somewhere and the girl rejected his advances.

How the hell did they become close enough for him to know her house and gain access to it freely (even running to her kitchen to get a knife) how did he get her siblings' numbers and mother's number? What gave him the confidence to be calling the girl's siblings and mother to plead for their intercession?

It's ridiculous. I think there was some level of involvement or leading on between them. That doesn't mean that I am extenuating the horrendous crime. I just think it is always important to get the full story so that we can all learn the appropriate lessons. There's definitely a part of the build up to this insane act that is not contained in this report.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Seventeen(f): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
hedonistic:

Very nicely put though. I have to agree with you.

Your story sounds really scary though. Did the creepy stalker disappear after you vacated the hostel? Some guys sef. Can't understand why one would want to die ontop someone's matter, when it's not as if you've built up emotions between each other sef. Well, like you rightly said, some people have these disorders.
yes oo, i never heard from him again after i came back.
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by Sistem007(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I promise i won't let you down
Thanks dearie wink
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by halfricanadian(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2016
Sistem007:

Thanks dearie wink

smiley ok
Re: Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother by SenatorJames(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2016
I thought they said love don't cost a thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Police Officer After Attack In Benue State. Photos / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.