Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch (57257 Views)

Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol / Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Illbliss To VJ: 'May A Thousand Bats Rape Your Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by obontami: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dry joke

List ur our accomplishments compare to those ur called losers

These guys are are doing good for them selves

Remove d wood in ur eyes before u think of removing the wood from someone else's eyes

waxxydude:
Ehn oga boss nor vex. buh una get so many things in common.

-Two of you are "night mares" (total blackness in complexion)
-Two of una nor dey successful.
-Two of una dey chop from d same pot (doro tiwa obo).
-Una name almost alike tee billz/ill blizz. una dey pay d bills y anoda nigga dey chop d meat.

in falz voice: it is hall this things dat cus the homission.
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by alobright17(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
You never called GEJ clueless ?

I will say again I never done that and I'll never do it
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by waxxydude: 12:27am On May 01, 2016
obontami:
Dry joke

List ur our accomplishments compare to those ur called losers

These guys are are doing good for them selves

Remove d wood in ur eyes before u think of removing the wood from someone else's eyes

Who be dis baga-lizard naa. Come are you a carpenter? which "wood" dey my eyes? which wood i won comot from your eyes?

You sound like an abandoned man, send me your acct no. i fit EPP your sorry ass. Agbazu..
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by amtaken(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2016
Ok. 97% of Buhari supporters did.

alobright17:
I will say again I never done that and I'll never do it
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by amtaken(f): 12:36am On May 01, 2016
Preach on. You people called GEJ unprintable names and still do up till now.

Yes! I will never abuse anyone here and I won't hesitate to report anyone who abuses me here.

Yes! I won't curse anyone either.

My comment about a failed president is not a reason for you to insult me. If Buhari is not daft with all his archaic/opaque policies tell me what he is.

Go read the Nairaland rules very well.

Meanwhile, Buhari must bounce out!!!

NeuroBoss:

Ma'am, you may have woman features but you are definitely not a lady. You pride yourself as being civil and even quoted the bible like a gentle soul but your posts tell otherwise or may be you wrote that for vindictive souls- your ilks to earn vain Nairaland likes. Which real lady call someone daft bold-facedly albeit, your nation's president. Bachelors, God help you. These are the 21st century wives!
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by obontami: 1:01am On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
LOL! Boy its late already now go lay down on your mat okay? and about your acct number you'd better act quick about that before i change my mind. GOODBYE and dont quote me again except its your account digits.

I always believe in Nairaland mods to deliver just wait and see breh tongue
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by NeuroBoss(m): 1:02am On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
Preach on. You people called GEJ unprintable names and still do up till now.

Yes! I will never abuse anyone here and I won't hesitate to report anyone who abuses me here.

Yes! I won't curse anyone either.

My comment about a failed president is not a reason for you to insult me. If Buhari is not daft with all his archaic/opaque policies tell me what he is.

Go read the Nairaland rules very well.

Meanwhile, Buhari must bounce out!!!

Imagine our lady counting me among the you ''people''. Oh, so you're paying those that insulted GEJ back? So much for civility. Let's not take this political. I only called your notice to your claim to civility without any trace of any.

And you just gave me a vital information....Nairaland protects those who insult the president and serve those who caution them with bans? Interesting!
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by amtaken(f): 3:38am On May 01, 2016
You can keep twisting words till Buhari resigns.

Celebrities and public officials can be discussed openly. That is why they are public figure.

You people should stop bringing emotional games into this. Stop whooping sympathy too.

You said that GEJ was clueless, incompetent etc and you called him names and gave him unprecedented insults , voted him out and voted your messiah in on the foundation of lies and propaganda. Now your messiah is here and thinks have gone almost 1000% worse than before.

All the promises are reversed; hitherto working policies were replaced with harsh policies; tariffs are increased e.g PHCN; many tertiary institutions are closed down due to the present economic hardships; many jobs have been lost; a lot of businesses shut down; there is great famine in the land; all these despite the trillions in the Single Treasury Account, our oil reserve, trillions of recovered loots etc and all Buhari does is embark on incessant foreign trips.

Do you really expect people to clap for Buhari? A man who does nothing else but witch-hunt his enemies while sparing his very corrupt friends and acquaintances; a man who keeps giving excuses using the past sixteen years leadership of which many of his core sponsors/godfathers eg Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Taaambuwal, El-Rufai, Sanusi, Amechi etc were part of.

Can you imagine the pathological lies: about defeating Boko Haram technically whereas BH still kill people daily and have now spread out to other parts of Nigeria in the new name and disguise of Fulani Herdsmen.

My generator is running as we speak and diesel is burning.

Remember we were promised 20k megawatts but now the megawatts are even worse than what the grossly incompetent and daft Buhari met it to be.

Only zombies can still support Buhari and everything he represents. The sane people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can't wait for him to bounce out for Nigeria to bounce back.

Hope this answers all your questions because I won't answer your mentions again no matter what you chose to say. It's a new month already and the grossly incompetent Buhari is not worth being my first subject of discussion for the month.

BYE.

NeuroBoss:

Imagine our lady counting me among the you ''people''. Oh, so you're paying those that insulted GEJ back? So much for civility. Let's not take this political. I only called your notice to your claim to civility without any trace of any.

And you just gave me a vital information....Nairaland protects those who insult the president and serve those who caution them with bans? Interesting!
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by Nobody: 6:36am On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is super daft.
Lol.. Aight Ma'am..

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by alobright17(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
Ok. 97% of Buhari supporters did.

Listen and understand the point I'm making,don't commit evil because 2000% of people around you does it.
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by amtaken(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
So now you admit you anti-GEJites committed evil ba?

alobright17:

Listen and understand the point I'm making,don't commit evil because 2000% of people around you does it.
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by alobright17(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
So now you admit you anti-GEJites committed evil ba?

I said I'm against insulting any sitting president whether Gej or Buhari
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by KissCODE(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
Go read what Oby Ezekwesili just said about Buhari's archaic/out-dated policies before I will consider replying you.

i actually read it and i also read the response of the presidency. However, i am only looking at your signature.
cheesy
Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by waxxydude: 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
obontami:

Re: I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch by waxxydude: 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
obontami:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.