Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57219 Views)

Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by damilola4162(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCf33KI5ycA

A video serving the rounds on social media shows Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido screaming at the top of his voice following an encounter with a crossdresser.

In the footage, Davido whose voice was heard in the background could be heard shouting as he warned the crossdresser against coming close to him.

The crooner vehemently told the crossdresser not to touch him or get close. The crossdresser who proved adamant continued advancing which caused the singer to raise his voice.

Some people in the background told Davido the individual was a lady but he insisted it is a man and wouldn’t give her/him the opportunity to touch or even come close to him.

Captioning the video, an IG blogger identified as @naijaeverything wrote:

“Omoh!! Watch how Davido reacted on meeting with a “Bobrisky” for the first time!! 👀 Come near me and do Wetin?? Touch Me? 😳”

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/04/17/dont-come-near-me-oo-nah-man-video-of-davido-fuming-as-crossdresser-advances-towards-him-trends/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by TemplarLandry: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
King David is straight.
Shey na man he for carry?

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by damilola4162(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
King David is straight.
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Ihateheadslamer: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
So crossdresser can't be davido fans tongue
TemplarLandry:
King David is straight.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by poshestmina(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by okrikaboi: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lolz

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Felimax(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Would have given the idiot the slap of the century should he stubbornly touch me.

Angels of darkness!
Be any shit you wanna be but it's my place to protect my mind from idiots like that.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by RemoveKebab: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Very old video

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by AndroidAI(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
King David is straight.

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by DonEd(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Oga, are u gay?

284 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by AndroidAI(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
DonEd:

Oga, are u gay?

I am a proud gay man

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man
can u help this man whose feelings 4 a woman are always useless?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man

You're a proud abomination

333 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Use your two hands to close your mouth lipsrsealed ozuor

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Irupetepete: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2023
okrikaboi:
Lolz
go pay easybuy make dem commot that thing from your phone

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Iamicekid(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Ode is not about secure, it’s cause it irritates us, looking at a fellow guy like u doing like werey saying he dey act like girl, is he mad, u people need to get checked cause it’s a mental thing

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by MrAgbako: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2023
I won't allow such filthy homosexuals to touch me too.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by okrikaboi: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
go pay easybuy make dem commot that thing from your phone
I don pay na old meme. Redmi phone I see shege to buy am bro but we all good now

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by arantess: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Walai I would knock the crossdresser out if it ventured too close

Nonsense

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by ruffhandu: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
which kind night club video be that?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Sultty(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
cheesy bobrisky na u do this one

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by dangotesmummy: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
These Cross dressers are something else.imagine the tables were turned and it was Davido or a normal man coming close and the cross dresser was saying stop and he didn't stop.imagine how he Will have entered sm to start forming Victim and looking for attention

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Chibuzoc(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin gay men are irritating and disgusting

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by princepeter566: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
I hate the LGBT family with passion

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Cantonese: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hahahaha

“Come near me and do what”? Na that one make me laugh pass.

Of course na to hug am. The next thing na to take blow reset the bagger head for am.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by youngreezy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
okrikaboi:
Lolz
go pay easybuy thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Passionate888: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Quit the manipulative talk. 🙄

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by donbenie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

It's like what they teach you guys in Gayism 101,is reverse psychology?
Anyone that finds your act repulsive is a closet gay?
Keep your Gayism to yourself,na by force for Davido to accommodate you?
Simply stay in your lane and you are here looking for who to drag into your world..

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by isabi2lof: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
They're always acting like a slowpoke , some will say they act like earthworm.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awon kposhi kposhi people

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.