Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies (37041 Views)

See How Nigerian Ambassador Was Welcomed At The King's Palace In Netherlands / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by HiddenShadow: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubas as usual won't like this news

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Scholes007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:
[s][/s]

Splashing smelly spit everywhere wont change the fact, you can continue to disgrace your family online but its non of my business. According to you, saying the truth is an insult. You little kids are funny, you see everything as insult, did he run to Abidjan? Yes or No. Is that not cowardice. I respect Effiong/Banjo till death, they remain my own hero and not the bearded ediot that ran away after losing 3m souls. As advised, you can go hang yourself if you are angry instead of crying on my neck.
Frustration at it's peak. Real man count what the achieve not telling stories as you lots do. Too much telling of stories always lead to turning of events upside down. Like it is said cowards always tell stories after events.
Let's set the record straight
* close to 2 million civilians lost their life in the war.
* over half a million Nigerian soldiers lost their lives
* over half a million Biafran soldiers lost their lives.
In summary.
Biafra war was a very costly war on both sides. Ask the real people that fought the war, not your talk active father who sat in his house shunning out stories.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

This is the same animal talking about insult. I hope the mod can see who started the insult before rushing to ban me. You are frustrated and hate the truth, atleast I have a father but you got none being a product of baby factory. You are a shameless being who deserve to be lynched for being useless. Ojukwu remains a coward and you can go end your miserable life if you are angry, no one cares.
Educate yourself cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeQAdZajhcI

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

You are boring.
You need more education and less tribalistic propaganda. grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Better safe than sorry.

MetaHuman:
I bet he borrowed that woman's wrapper to run to abidjan.

Greatest IBO warlord ever cheesy grin
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Okay.
Ndi Igbo amaka grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Okay good.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by KelleneOkonkwo: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
imhotep:
my father is a troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.