Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies (37039 Views)

See How Nigerian Ambassador Was Welcomed At The King's Palace In Netherlands / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by samsam2019: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Great warrior.
you mean get runner?

Or a coward who left his people to die

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by samsam2019: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast he didn't drink rat poison like Awo
but bianca poisoned him

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chesterlee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:
the mudafaka run like chicken wen e hear say fulani cattleman dey come

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chesterlee(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Before he raned away

Choi!!!

English hard sha....

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by ifyemex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
He looks like phyno!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by emvico(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
stephenduru:

Pictured above is Ojukwu when he visited a village hospital run by a local Igbo community back in the days of his era as a younger soldier

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/ojukwu-being-welcomed-to-village.html
are these people ladies or women? aboki
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Spydamannn(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
great warrior...I don't care what them sayy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Great warrior.

samsam2019:
you mean get runner?

Or a coward who left his people to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
we missed u bro. rip

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by hucienda: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
This man sure had a defiant swagger.

Intelligent. Refined. Suave.

A fine soldier. General Ojukwu.

Then, when youths were men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Icon4s(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
falseman:

Fake Okonkwo you've been noted. Screenshot taken.

There are so many of these parading themselves as Igbos and b shouting Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:
the mudafaka run like chicken wen e hear say fulani cattleman dey come
I don't care to know whether u are gworo eating hausa or coward oil soup yoruba but what I care that you should know and put across ur cursed brain is that save for britain and her evil allies ur cursed father,mother and entire misrable generation would hav fallen to ojukwu bullet,you godforsaken bastard and son of a hopeless dog.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by goingape: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
we must make a tribalistic comment and you cowards of NAIRALAND must BAN us!

Nigeria is not one nation! we are divided in to many nations.
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
chesterlee:

Choi!!!

English hard sha....
didn't he raned away?if you doesn't knows history and cullent affairs just say so
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by yomz1e(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
err....correction please ..Badeh is the most vile officer to have served in any Nigerian military.

KelleneOkonkwo:

Lmao. Ojukwu of cursed memory is a disgrace to all military men.
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by t2luv1: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:
The coward rebel. Traitor of the Nigerian state. u must be in hell

Traitor !!!! Wow I can not believe you will say that. To his people he is a freedom fighter and to you something else. Kindly explain why you call him a traitor. I am very curious.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
stephenduru:

Pictured above is Ojukwu when he visited a village hospital run by a local Igbo community back in the days of his era as a younger soldier

you cant run forensic analysis oh! you will fail> check the Biafran badge on his shoulder. he was already a warlord!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by engrchykae(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
E come learn how to tie rapper and head gear...plus how to do make up....these women teach am well because I hear say one soldier be dey toast am for inside truck wey carry am go Abidjan
i understand the frustration when many federal troops died in the civil war and and when it became obvious that Biafra is going to lose,then federal troops were daydreaming on how to give my ikemba ezeigbo gburugburu a slow death only to hear that he is in Ivory Coast chilling with the Queen of Biafra,Bianca ofcourse.
Instead his enemies began to die by rat poison,Dimka's full magazine and some were came from prison to rule the zoo.
I understand that when the 3rd marine Commando is mainly a yoruba division under and when they were dymystified at owerri,many yoruba sons and fathers were lost in a land they loathed and will forever remain underneath igbo soil never to return.
2nd division equally died so much at Onitsha and Otuocha.
Navy captain makanjuola's men turned food for oguta lake's aquatic life.
So when Nigerians hate Ojukwu,i dont blame them.
I laugh in igbo ₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹"-€₹€₹€€₹"¥¿¥¥¥***&&*%%**

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by CRAPHA96(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by LOVEGINO(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Great warrior.
indeed grin what's He's legacy?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by t2luv1: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
hucienda:
This man sure had a defiant swagger.

Intelligent. Refined. Suave.

A fine soldier. General Ojukwu.

Then, when youths were men.

The man had more balls than all our current so call leaders combine. That is just my opinion. Ask yourself are we better off the way the country is currently set up or do we need to try something else. This is so call United Nigeria benefits only one group of people, the Northerners. The rest of the people are just being taken for the ride. Insanity is doing the something all the time and expecting different result. Think about it people, there are more local governments in the following Northern states KANO and Bauchi combine,than in all the six South Eastern states combine. Now ask yourself why do you think that is the case. I will tell you FUND ALLOCATION. The whole country is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by RandomVic(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm no Igbo but I sure recognize a great warrior when I see one. My granddad fought in the civil war alongside the Nigerians, he lead a brutal assault on a town in Enugu. He would always tell us his grandkids the history of the civil war and how The Biafrans were a tough one... how they, the Biafrans fought like possessed animals. If not for sheer numbers on the part of the Nigerians Army the war would have ended stalemate. Yes, Ojukwu was a warrior and should be respected as such.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by engrchykae(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Lmao. Ojukwu of cursed memory is a disgrace to all military men.
the disgrace u are talking about lies with Gowon who watched as some nigerians were killed in systematic pogroms civilians and military alike only to go war when self defense mode was activated just like ur president is waiting for history to repeat itself as his kinsmen are running loose but when we rise in self defense now,you will see the zoo army who are only good in killing civilians.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
stephenduru:

technically he wasn't a young soldier cuz he already had the biafran insignia on his left shoulder
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by engrchykae(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
I bet he borrowed that woman's wrapper to run to abidjan.

Greatest IBO warlord ever cheesy grin
the part i loved the most is that Nigeria never killed my ikemba nor his idea.
Haters can always give us the rhetorics of how he wasted 20 million igbos and ran away while their real pain is that they never had the kind of revenge they nursed in their depraved minds.
I call it crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Scholes007:
Stop being bitter, cheer-up. He was a great man that is why

He was given a national burial.
He was buried by the military
He remains an indeleable figure in Nigerian history.
He remains an icon in the international community. So cheer-up your little bitterness is irrelevant here. Thank you

The important thing is that Ojukwu was loved by his people. Ojukwu is not supposed to be loved by a Yoruba or Hausa man, he did not come to fight for these people. He came to fight against them, that's why they will call Ojukwu a coward even though none of them will ever have the guts to declare a separate nation and fight for 3 years like Ojukwu did. It is really funny, people who can't attempt what Ojukwu did are the ones calling the man a coward. I laugh in Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by MeoClark(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
falseman:

Fake Okonkwo you've been noted. Screenshot taken.
idiots that hide in another tribe's name...am not surprised. Cowards
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Better safe than sorry.

awwwwww

I wonder if he ever said that to those poor 5million igbos grin
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by engrchykae(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
LOVEGINO:
indeed grin what's He's legacy?
His legacy is for us to be stubbornly daring as the Tiger of the igbo jungle.
He gave us an idea sealed with blood and watched over by the Sun.Reason why you wonder why the idea is still fresh after 40 years.
The world may hate Hitler but Germans love him likewise Nigerians may hate my ikemba but he is our love.
He stood up as a real man to the bully of Nigeria and Anglo America.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by sokera: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
If he said what?

Why not worry about how Aregbe reduced Osun State money to N600m per month?

MetaHuman:
awwwwww

I wonder if he ever said that to those poor 5million igbos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.