Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) (5702 Views)

How To Make Millions With M.o.r.i.n.g.a Seeds Storage Business / The Secret Of Making Millions From Palm Oil Storage Business / Red Oil Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello peeps, it has been drummed into our ears that Agriculture is the next big thing, after much deliberation I decided to go Agriculture, this week has been hectic for me sourcing Agro products, this information and business ideas are for those who mean business, especially now that it's cheaper you could make mega money in this business if you do the needful, lemme not bore you much
I did Onions and pepper, hausa guys call it Tatashi, I don't know the English name.

1 Like

Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
I am an entrepreneur, so any God business I hear and can do I do it, here is the bags of pepper.
The picture with the donkey is when I showed up in the village all fresh the most beautiful girls presented themselves for my choosing pleasure I ask them to pose for pictures they are camera, lol just kidding.
It was son hot and I forgot my handkerchief I had to use my singlet or else I will be super drenched.

Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
More pixs my driver and the girls
There are processes to this business you need, a pro to give you professional advices, men I love this hausa guys they are cool, friendly and cooperative

Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by kmaxx(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Hello peeps, it has been drummed into our ears that Agriculture is the next big thing, after much deliberation I decided to go Agriculture, this week has been hectic for me sourcing Agro products, this information and business ideas are for those who mean business, especially now that it's cheaper you could make mega money in this business if you do the needful, lemme not bore you much
I did Onions and pepper, hausa guys call it Tatashi, I don't know the English name.

How do you store the pepper and onion for long? Can I buy, store them till their prices are higher in the market?
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
kmaxx:

How do you store the pepper and onion for long? Can I buy, store them till their prices are higher in the market?
Yes that is exactly what I am doing with it. You have to buy the product that is the main issh, storage is you get a conducive place and keep it and regularly check it out and so on
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by kmaxx(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:
More pixs my driver and the girls
There are processes to this business you need, a pro to give you professional advices, men I love this hausa guys they are cool, friendly and cooperative

shey u are a PRO? Oya advise me na... Forget dem d girls matter 1st. Biz b4 pleasure. Money b4 flexing joor.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
kmaxx:

shey u are a PRO? Oya advise me na... Forget dem d girls matter 1st. Biz b4 pleasure. Money b4 flexing joor.
Lol, which do u want to buy, if it's pepper u can buy the dried one, me I brought it when it's fresh and dried it in the sun, I payed the guys they did it and packaged and delivered to my chosen spot, onions I brought it and took a rent of a place and I did some cleaning and ask the labourer to do the needful.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by kmaxx(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Lol, which do u want to buy, if it's pepper u can buy the dried one, me I brought it when it's fresh and dried it in the sun, I payed the guys they did it and packaged and delivered to my chosen spot, onions I brought it and took a rent of a place and I did some cleaning and ask the labourer to do the needful.

Okay... Suppose I want to go into this biz, buy fresh(pepper) from the locales dry them and store. + the onions. How do I start? Where to buy? How much I fit budget for the biz? Oya oga Pro, come advise ooh
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by kmaxx(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Okay... Suppose I want to go into this biz, buy fresh(pepper) from the locales dry them and store. + the onions. How do I start? Where to buy? How much I fit budget for the biz? Oya oga Pro, come advise ooh
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
kmaxx:

Send me ur what's app number, am not a pro I paid the pros to fo it for me, but I was there the whole time
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by dollaflow(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Send me ur what's app number, am not a pro I paid the pros to fo it for me, but I was there the whole time
Pls i am interested in d onion storage business, 08062910669 is my whatapp number
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by kmaxx(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Send me ur what's app number.

Here: 08130420266
Same as in my signature.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by petitmonde(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
hopeforcharles:
I am an entrepreneur, so any God business I hear and can do I do it, here is the bags of pepper.
The picture with the donkey is when I showed up in the village all fresh the most beautiful girls presented themselves for my choosing pleasure I ask them to pose for pictures they are camera, lol just kidding.
It was son hot and I forgot my handkerchief I had to use my singlet or else I will be super drenched.
do u mind sharing with us,where u bought those items?
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
petitmonde:

do u mind sharing with us,where u bought those items?
i bought them in kano.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by petitmonde(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

i bought them in kano.
i see pepper and tomotoes being trasnported in J5,Ducato to the south.can mitsubishi canter be used to transport it too?
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by gemijemadu: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Here is my whassapp nos: 08133879067, I like get some fact from u.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by africanman85: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why not spill d info here so dat we can all learn ?
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
petitmonde:

i see pepper and tomotoes being trasnported in J5,Ducato to the south.can mitsubishi canter be used to transport it too?
Why not, if you are ready gimme a call
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
gemijemadu:
Here is my whassapp nos: 08133879067, I like get some fact from u.
Call me or what's app me 08037331741
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
africanman85:
Why not spill d info here so dat we can all learn ?
What info if you are interested let talk I show u to the sellers give u guild line on how to preserve it
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by petitmonde(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Why not, if you are ready gimme a call
u've got a PM!
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
petitmonde:

u've got a PM!
send me a masg.
Re: Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) by Idaraudoh: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hi. Pls I'm interested in the onion and pepper business. I have a few questions...
1. Is now a good time to start, as per price.
2. What other food stuffs can I get there aside from onion pepper and tomato.
3. I live in the south so I'd like to know what the cost of transportation the goods would be like.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Official Naira To Yuan Rate / Cr Services Limited Private Placement / The Legal Considerations Of Running A Fintech Startup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.